watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayffc

Guys lying. Here to ruin his 'joke' for the second time on a second board.

rusty shackleford

I cant make head nor tail of that sentence anyway

Lighthouse

Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2015, 01:14:15 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 04, 2015, 10:34:35 AM
Sporting are reported as having offered 6 million euros for The Greek and are close to a deal.
I just read A Bola and they have offered a loan deal to us, where they have upped their offer on the buy clause to 6.5 million euros.

A week or so ago it was reported that the issue was we wanted the clause on the contract to have the buy option at 7 million pounds and Sporting wanted that clause to be 5 million euros.

Thanks for the info. It is becoming very confusing with buy clauses etc.

An ITV preview on Palace has them mentioning Murray being close to a loan move to Fulham. But that is no doubt an error on their part. They mean Gayle
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

They must do, for what its worth other reports in Portugal have the deal likelihood as 50/50 at best at this stage.
Every day is a Fulham day

mike_corkcity12

westcliff white

I heard MM on Sky and I didnt hear him mention Dunk at all, if I had missed that part or not heard correctly I am sure the Sky would have it on on eof the feeds be that the 92live feed or transfer live feed and i have not seen it on either of those.
Every day is a Fulham day

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

FFCpmd

"So, McCarthy DIDN'T say he's having a medical tomorrow?!"

...why would Mick McCarthy be having a medical anyway?

Lighthouse

More gossip re Gayle -

Bournemouth, QPR and Middlesbrough have joined Fulham in the race to sign Crystal Palace striker Dwight Gayle.
According to a report by the Daily Mail, the Eagles are looking to sell their reserve striker for a fee in the region of £10m, and all four mentioned clubs are looking to bring in the Englishman.
Palace's former record-signing has been the club's top scorer in each of the two seasons he's spent at Selhurst Park, but has never been able to nail down a place in the starting XI, with only 19 Premier League starts to his name.
Now, with the arrival of Connor Wickham from Sunderland, it's now looking increasingly likely that Gayle will be leaving.
Fulham are hoping to negotiate a loan deal for the striker, but Palace would rather a permanent sale, and have already turned down an offer from Bournemouth who remain keen.
Rangers want Gayle to replace Charlie Austin should he leave the club, but Middlesbrough lead the race as they are able to offer Gayle the strongest wage packet as part of their promotion project.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bucksfulham

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 04, 2015, 04:40:05 PM
More gossip re Gayle -

Bournemouth, QPR and Middlesbrough have joined Fulham in the race to sign Crystal Palace striker Dwight Gayle.
According to a report by the Daily Mail, the Eagles are looking to sell their reserve striker for a fee in the region of £10m, and all four mentioned clubs are looking to bring in the Englishman.
Palace's former record-signing has been the club's top scorer in each of the two seasons he's spent at Selhurst Park, but has never been able to nail down a place in the starting XI, with only 19 Premier League starts to his name.
Now, with the arrival of Connor Wickham from Sunderland, it's now looking increasingly likely that Gayle will be leaving.
Fulham are hoping to negotiate a loan deal for the striker, but Palace would rather a permanent sale, and have already turned down an offer from Bournemouth who remain keen.
Rangers want Gayle to replace Charlie Austin should he leave the club, but Middlesbrough lead the race as they are able to offer Gayle the strongest wage packet as part of their promotion project.
IMHO Gayle is not worth anything close to £10M. OK as a loan but not to buy....Keep the Trog.

VamosFFC

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 04, 2015, 04:40:05 PM
More gossip re Gayle -

If this is true, how are Middlesbrough even a contender for his signature? With Downing and others on their roster, Gayle surely would take them over the top of FFP rules, am I right?

I really hope we get Gayle though. Would make our attack that much better, especially with Ross dropping back so much, Gayle could be the one staying up top.

Wearethewhites

Oh dear, another one that won't end up being clear cut, and will drag on forever, ending in a move else where..

grandad

Boro are going Sh1t or bust for promotion. I wouldn´t like to be in their position if they miss out. Very foolish way to go about it. I seem to remember another club near us try to buy their way with a huge wage bill.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fernhurst

He's a Wallfemstow lad, an East 17 barra boy..... He wouldn't fancy it in the frozen norf

Sign on the dotted Dwight and stay near ya roots.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

mike_corkcity12

Fulham sign Mattila, a defensive midfielder. Assume that is the McDonald chase over then. We went from being willing to pay nearly £2million pound for McDonald to paying £250k for Matilla who is presumably our second choice on the list.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/04/fulham-sign-mattila

Ordar

MacDonald must be gutted. The way we're set up now, the deep midfielder is more of a playmaker rather than a traditional defensive midfielder anyway

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 04, 2015, 05:34:05 PM
Fulham sign Mattila, a defensive midfielder. Assume that is the McDonald chase over then. We went from being willing to pay nearly £2million pound for McDonald to paying £250k for Matilla who is presumably our second choice on the list.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/04/fulham-sign-mattila

Jeez I give up. Made the classic mistake of getting my hopes up when we did some solid early business now Dunk, Gayle looking increasingly unlikely.
Its obvious the club are working behind the scenes but cant see us getting the quality needed to challenge

Fernhurst

Not entirely an aspirational signing, however, someone thinks he is good enough for the squad....... Who recommended him? Felix??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.