The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Nero on August 14, 2015, 01:13:15 PM
Quote from: cmg on August 14, 2015, 01:09:34 PM
Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 14, 2015, 11:47:45 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 14, 2015, 11:27:24 AM
Twitter Press Rumour - Hull have offered 8 million for Ross.
Would you accept?

Obviously on his way.

......ooops!

Twitter:Where would we be without it?

Ross new contract will now have an 8m buy out clause
Lol brilliant,
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

grandad

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 14, 2015, 01:00:47 PM
Ross signs new deal http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/14/mccormacks-contract-extension

This is a great interview by the way. Well worth the 4 minutes. Very honest and open.

Excellent interview. He comes over very well.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Can't put link up, but if you go on the Brighton forum north stand chant. There is a topic about Dunk refusing to play tomorrow. And apparently he refused to play in the cup

mkras99

Quote from: fulhamben on August 14, 2015, 03:39:03 PM
Can't put link up, but if you go on the Brighton forum north stand chant. There is a topic about Dunk refusing to play tomorrow. And apparently he refused to play in the cup

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?325381-Dunk-Refusing-to-play

Horsfield_No9

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

fulhamben

west kowloon white

Dunk throwing toys-tomorrow wiil be interesting then.

Ordar

I very much doubt that's true. I expect him to play tomorrow, and probably have a blinder

SKSW6

It goes on to say from someone else that he's on the team bus and in the squad for tomorrow. We'll see tomorrow I guess...

Nero

Quote from: SKSW6 on August 14, 2015, 03:56:55 PM
It goes on to say from someone else that he's on the team bus and in the squad for tomorrow. We'll see tomorrow I guess...

Would have though they would have travelled up tomorrow hardly a long journey

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: mkras99 on August 14, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

Really hoping that this isn't true.

Sure. It bodes well for those chasing his signature. At the same time, who's to say that he won't behave this way once again when the next time to move comes around. Transfers are a part of the business. Playing for the team one signed to play with is as well. Hoping he's not being this childish. Just hand in your transfer request son.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

cookieg

Quote from: fulhamben on August 14, 2015, 12:28:41 PM
To replace the injured bj
Quote from: westcliff white on August 14, 2015, 12:20:49 PM
Brentford have signed Maxime Colin from Anderlecht, predominantly a right back but can play centre back too
to replace the injured beljend I should imagine

They've got an injured bellend??

zander

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 14, 2015, 04:01:27 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on August 14, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

Really hoping that this isn't true.

Sure. It bodes well for those chasing his signature. At the same time, who's to say that he won't behave this way once again when the next time to move comes around. Transfers are a part of the business. Playing for the team one signed to play with is as well. Hoping he's not being this childish. Just hand in your transfer request son.

That's a fair point. However we simply don't know what's gone on with this 'transfer' behind closed doors. Maybe Brighton have said they'll sell but wanted to hang on for various reasons and he's simply had enough.

Swiss72

Trebel from Standard Liege has signed an extension. So we can cross that one from the list. Went cold a while ago anyway.

fulhamben

Someone on tiff claiming we have bid 8 mil for gayle

Chesh

Just read whole 16 page thread and it was all started by an unsubstantiated rumour, that the poster is now a bit sheepish about, and someone has confirmed he is definitely on the bus and currently in the squad.

I suppose we'll only find out when the teams are announced, but my gut feeling is that he'll play, but we could still sign him by 31st August. He'd better not score that's all... :doh:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Riverside

Though I keep checking the latest rumours here I am not expecting any more deals to be concluded until the last 48 hours of the window .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk