watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

ream has played more than 40 league games in each of the last 2 seasons in this league, he's been their player of the year, and he is the right side of 30. a solid signing in an area we need more quality. i hope this goes our way.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: mkras99 on August 15, 2015, 12:21:45 PM
   Joe Prince-Wright (@JPW_NBCSports)
8/15/15, 6:56 AM
I can confirm that #USMNT's Tim Ream has made a U-turn, highly likely to now sign for @FulhamFC instead of #QPR. More details soon...

Joe Prince-Wright (@JPW_NBCSports)
8/15/15, 7:00 AM
... Fulham certainly in the driving seat. Expect more details on this move in the coming days. More on prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com shortly

Perhaps he's had a quiet word with his USA team mate Clint Dempsey and maybe Brian Mcbride? for some info on us.

Craven Mad

Massively speculative, but the club just tweeted:

"Be sure to listen to #FFCradio from 2pm for some breaking news and exclusive interview. #ffc"

Possible transfer news?

GloucesterWhite

Wasn't it D Ream that sang 'Things can only get better'? An omen?

Craven Mad

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

mkras99

BBC Manchester Sport (@BBCMancSports)
8/15/15, 9:09 AM
Tim Ream set to join Fulham from @OfficialBWFC . Expected to sign him on Monday. 2 players in next week for Wanderers.
#breakingnews #

Craven Mad

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

mkras99

Quote from: fulhamben on August 15, 2015, 05:41:47 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on August 15, 2015, 05:35:57 PM
Looks like we'll at least have one new CB in this week - http://m.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/13599599.Fulham_to_sign_Wanderers_defender_Tim_Ream_ahead_of_West_London_rivals_QPR/
won't be Dunk if he watched that. Will be the cheaper option no doubt

Dunk isn't going to make a decision based on one game. I think we'll add both.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 14, 2015, 11:45:59 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 14, 2015, 11:10:54 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on August 14, 2015, 10:36:47 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on August 14, 2015, 10:33:00 PM
Quote from: cookieg on August 14, 2015, 04:03:04 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 14, 2015, 12:28:41 PM
To replace the injured bj
Quote from: westcliff white on August 14, 2015, 12:20:49 PM
Brentford have signed Maxime Colin from Anderlecht, predominantly a right back but can play centre back too
to replace the injured beljend I should imagine

They've got an injured bellend??

Nick Bateman got injured?

Bad news I'm afraid. He's completely done his seductiones cordis amplitudinem

One hopes he makes a full recovery.

Really? I don't find this funny. You may not like what someone says but calling them a bellend is being the afore mentioned yourself.   

One reaps what one sows.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

mkras99

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/15/manager-reaction

Asked what the latest was on the transfer front, Symons replied in his post-match press conference: "We're very close to a couple but until they're done I won't name names. We're very, very close to one and hopefully close to another as well.

"We're looking at several players at the moment. We're looking to strengthen in areas I feel need strengthening."

fulhamben

Quote from: mkras99 on August 15, 2015, 06:44:53 PM

Asked what the latest was on the transfer front, Symons replied in his post-match press conference: "We're very close to a couple but until they're done I won't name names. We're very, very close to one and hopefully close to another as well.

"We're looking at several players at the moment. We're looking to strengthen in areas I feel need strengthening."
in all areas? Does that mean we are looking at proper managers too?

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 15, 2015, 06:48:48 PM

He didn't say all areas did he? Thought I heard he said areas he believes need strengthening
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 15, 2015, 07:23:39 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 15, 2015, 06:48:48 PM

He didn't say all areas did he? Thought I heard he said areas he believes need strengthening
even a blind man could see we need to strengthen in the managerial area though, so it must be true

JackyFulham90

For me if the club want to stand any chance if promotion we need Ream in as he can cover CB & LB we also need to bring in Lewis Dunk & a striker with some pace who can get behind teams. If we brought in Ream, Dunk & Gayle I would feel more positive for sure