more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 30, 2015, 03:06:42 PM
Not seen it on here, but may have missed it, apparently we've made a £2.5m bid for Erik Sviatchenko from FC Midtjylland.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3iy6lt/norwich_and_fulham_submit_25m_bids_for/

don't know much about him, he has broken into danish national team though - 2 caps.

os5889 mkII

All of a sudden things are looking brighter...
@OsmithFFC

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 30, 2015, 02:12:32 PM
FULHAM reject 500K bid for Dembele from Genoa

Wouldn't sell any player who's even close to our first team for that little. Hope Genoa weren't offended by the laughter.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Northern Cottager

Wednesday need to spend 10 million sorting that stadium out before they aim to be in the top 10. absolute dive.

Denver Fulham

I'm not saying I *want* to sell Ross, but he's already 29 years old. If the choice is between Ross and something like "Gayle + good RW" ... it doesn't sound that crazy. Maybe take 12M for him and reinvest?

ffc73

Ok.  I am out there.  I want us to sell Ross

I sincerely believe that he is the weakest link in the style of play that we are trying to evolve and £10m for a 29-year old on a long contract as a high earner seems a no brainer to me as he will only get older and slower and we are then left with another Parker.  Someone that no-one will take off our hands.

kiwiwaka

IF we do sell him, we should only allow it for Prem. No point damaging our chances of promotion by selling our best player and top scorer and giving another team in the same league the same advantage.

Lighthouse

Right we have all had a good joke and a giggle. No more posts about Ross going and it would be a good idea. I will wonder what planet I have woken up to.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

spoken

I don't think it's unrealistic that we will let him go. Personally I would sell him for that kind of money. I can honestly say I can see this happening!!!

colinwhite

PeterFFC

If a bid of +£12M comes in I'd sell him.
If we can get that money upfront I feel we could genuinely bring in a striker of similar quality and have money left over to improve elsewhere or to save for January

f321ffc

Quote from: PeterFFC on August 30, 2015, 08:47:05 PM
If a bid of +£12M comes in I'd sell him.
If we can get that money upfront I feel we could genuinely bring in a striker of similar quality and have money left over to improve elsewhere or to save for January

Jordan Rhodes??????????????
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

DevonFFC

That would be amazing. Are Blackburn still strapped for cash.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

DevonFFC

Casasola has joined roma

DevonFFC

Twitter is rife with rumours that hey are looking to tie up deals got Kenwyn jones and by draw tomorrow and not a lot ok ross mc

@jolslover

Hoilett has been made avaliable on a free by QPR, would anyone take him? I would, Pacey winger who didnt have the best time at QPR but there is clearly a decent footballer there somewhere
STH H3

westcliff white

Quote from: ollienixs on August 30, 2015, 10:15:48 PM
Twitter is rife with rumours that hey are looking to tie up deals got Kenwyn jones and by draw tomorrow and not a lot ok ross mc

Not sure I understand this posting
Every day is a Fulham day

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: westcliff white on August 30, 2015, 10:32:35 PM

Reading Twitter I think that means Sheff Wed hoping to snap up Vydra and Kenwyne Jones Tuesday instead of McCormack

westcliff white

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on August 30, 2015, 10:42:51 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 30, 2015, 10:32:35 PM

Reading Twitter I think that means Sheff Wed hoping to snap up Vydra and Kenwyne Jones Tuesday instead of McCormack
Cheers Hillingdon, I've had a bottle of red and thought maybe it was me.
Every day is a Fulham day

DevonFFC

Sorry reading it back it didn't make sense