https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: FPT on August 31, 2015, 12:53:25 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 31, 2015, 12:41:27 PM
Victor Moses could be going to W. Ham on loan. The chap has spent the last 2 seasons out on loan.Why on earth did the Blue Poo buy him in the first place. Feel sorry that he has been pushed around with them having no intention of playing him. They have another 29 out on loan. This stockpiling has to be stopped.

+1.

They are damaging careers by contracting a tonne of players and farming them around the world.

Yes, a young, talented player like Roberts would be foolish to join them.

Whoops!

mkras99

@SportsPeteO: Fulham are set to sign Bristol City defender Ryan Fredericks on a three-year deal. #ffc #bcfc

Logicalman

Quote from: grandad on August 31, 2015, 12:41:27 PM
Victor Moses could be going to W. Ham on loan. The chap has spent the last 2 seasons out on loan.Why on earth did the Blue Poo buy him in the first place. Feel sorry that he has been pushed around with them having no intention of playing him. They have another 29 out on loan. This stockpiling has to be stopped.

Perhaps there is a justification for the FA to enact rules on expanded squad sizes for both U-21 and seniors now, and the number of players that can be loaned out in any period between transfer windows. Thus, reduce the ability for teams to buy up and then loan out players, and therefore unduly influencing the various leagues as a whole by such actions. Any other players purchased over and above the limit would be ineligible to play in any FA or UEFA sanctioned matches.

Would need to take into account the league and any potential or actual European leagues/competitions the team is due to partake in for that period.  
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

DevonFFC

All quiet on te stearman front

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: ollienixs on August 31, 2015, 01:21:33 PM

be surprised if this one did not happen. wolves manager all but confirmed it in public.

Bronaldinho

Expect Stearman, Fredericks and one more I'd say..
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

Spearman, Fredricks and 2 more (Mancienne and a striker either Hooper or Gayle)
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 31, 2015, 01:27:40 PM

be surprised if this one did not happen. wolves manager all but confirmed it in public.
Said fee agreed and he was discussing a contract, for me far form done as rumour is he doesn't want to leave Wolves as he is settled in the area. Although I am taking the fact the Kone deal is off means Stearman or Manicienne  are basically done, although I expect to get both of them
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

confirmed a bid was excepted. Lot of talk that he doesn't want to leave, and 48 hours later, still no news
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Asotosyios

It will be interesting to see who will go as well. If we get both Stearman and Mancienne, I would expect two of Hutchinson, Bodurov and Burn to go either on loan or permanently. I don't think Ream came as a left-back; we wouldn't get Husband on loan, if that was the case and he looks very comfortable with the ball, that makes him a class above our other central defenders at the moment. Also, with Fredericks in the picture Voser may go and probably Grimmer on loan when he gets fit.

DevonFFC

I would fancy mancienne stearman fredericks. Added to that a striker and wide man or some one who can come in off the wing and act as a forward

FPT

Quote from: fulhamben on August 31, 2015, 01:40:29 PM

confirmed a bid was excepted. Lot of talk that he doesn't want to leave, and 48 hours later, still no news

This was always to be a late today, early tomorrow one. Needed to travel down here, discuss contract and undergo medical.

Thats all whilst we've got Ryan Fredericks in doing his stuff and trying to work on other deals.

Nothing to worry about.

Lighthouse

Been reported that Fulhams asking price for Dembele is putting French clubs off.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 31, 2015, 01:48:00 PM
Been reported that Fulhams asking price for Dembele is putting French clubs off.
It's sad that we even have an asking price

fulhamben

Quote from: FPT on August 31, 2015, 01:47:42 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 31, 2015, 01:40:29 PM

This was always to be a late today, early tomorrow one. Needed to travel down here, discuss contract and undergo medical.

Thats all whilst we've got Ryan Fredericks in doing his stuff and trying to work on other deals.

Nothing to worry about.
by that theory, we won't sign anyone who we didn't have a bid accepted for by Saturday.

Nathan_ffc

Junior Hoillett can leave qpr on a free. With no transfer fee involved surely he's worth a punt? Would certainly help with pace and width. Thoughts?

kiwiwaka

Never afford his wages. Even moreso on a free.

God The Mechanic

Plumain has joined Red Star in France for a year on loan.  The culling of our youth continues!

@jolslover

Quote from: Nathan_ffc on August 31, 2015, 03:25:37 PM
Junior Hoillett can leave qpr on a free. With no transfer fee involved surely he's worth a punt? Would certainly help with pace and width. Thoughts?

Yes. Would love this. He was quality at Blackburn
STH H3

sunburywhite

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 31, 2015, 03:45:29 PM
Plumain has joined Red Star in France for a year on loan.  The culling of our youth continues!

Good move, he needs game time to progress
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me