more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - So, what car

Started by H4usuallysitting, May 06, 2015, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

ToodlesMcToot

Either a Subaru Outback or Jeep Grand Cherokee. Soon, I hope to own a Land Cruiser FJ40 as well.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Craven Mad

Whichever of my Bugattis is closest to the door..

079.gif

blingo

cmg

Car?...Oh yes - I remember.

Thought everyone went around in one of these nowadays:

Why else would the ground be on the river?

Holders

Mine's just been written off. Had it 13 years, 228,000 miles and still gong strong, just rather bent. Sad.

I asked the copper who attended for her details she said "PC1234 Hodgson". So I said "as in Roy?" and she smiled.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jonaldiniho 88

Gotta give us some more than the OP. I live by the old plough lane stadium and there is a car auction there by the wickes every week/day. Worth checking out.

Lighthouse

Two weeks ago my Mazda killed itself. I left it in a car park for five minutes. Came back and somehow it had rolled a few yards onto a tree. But there was no slope and the hand break was on and it is usually parked in a steep drive way. So I couldn't believe the damage. It would have cost more to mend it than the car is worth. Over two grands worth of damage.

Pure chance the garage I took it to offered me a Renault Clio cheap as it was a demonstration model. So a big fat man is now driving a little Clio. Much to my surprise it is doing very well and has room for garden rubbish bins in the back.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

VW jetta....boring. But, I use it for my business and did not want to spend more money on a car I am going to destroy in 5 years.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

tommy

Mercedes C63 Estate. I love that car but selling it on Monday before our move to Vancouver. Really gonna miss it.

Blanco

Ford Transit Connect for work. Getting a new(actually old) VW Polo soon.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 06, 2015, 11:48:20 PM
Two weeks ago my Mazda killed itself. I left it in a car park for five minutes. Came back and somehow it had rolled a few yards onto a tree. But there was no slope and the hand break was on and it is usually parked in a steep drive way. So I couldn't believe the damage. It would have cost more to mend it than the car is worth. Over two grands worth of damage.

Pure chance the garage I took it to offered me a Renault Clio cheap as it was a demonstration model. So a big fat man is now driving a little Clio. Much to my surprise it is doing very well and has room for garden rubbish bins in the back.

Stop disagreeing with me and you may well drive home haha. In all honesty I'm really sorry that happened. Takes a lifetime to build a life and a minute for a front bottom to ruin it. Hope it's covered.

Jonaldiniho 88

Haha I didn't say what the accused was called but it fits.

Snibbo

It sits in the drive most of the week whilst I cycle in and out of work - much quicker  and healthier. Let me double check... Oh yes it's a Mazda 2. Real chick magnet.

Logicalman

2015 Veloster turbo and an Altima
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

leonffc

Mazda CX7 which I bought so the Mrs could take back ownership of the Honda CRV. Although the CX7 is expensive to run I thought life would be a lot easier with big cars (kids, footy coaching gear, her work 'stuff') and with a semi rural location living on a hill she was scared to death in her Mini in winter. Since buying it two winters ago I haven't seen a flake of snow in the village compared to the two harsh winters we endured before!!

Mince n Tatties

Far too many cars on the road, one family in my street,Him, Her, Son
Daughter all got one.Concreted over their lovely garden to park them, and another
stuck on the pavement outside blocking people getting by with prams
and so on...
Ive Still got my 1968 Scooter Vespa Sprint 150..Ride on Baby.

leonffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 07, 2015, 05:52:44 AM
Far too many cars on the road, one family in my street,Him, Her, Son
Daughter all got one.Concreted over their lovely garden to park them, and another
stuck on the pavement outside blocking people getting by with prams
and so on...
Ive Still got my 1968 Scooter Vespa Sprint 150..Ride on Baby.

Agreed! Parking is a nightmare down my road, especially now my daughter (somehow) passed her test. We are always shuffling our cars around on the drive / opposite the house.
Given the time, I'd much rather take 30 mins to walk to the town than drive, or hop on the mountain bike to get about but that's more a summer pursuit.

snarks

Yamaha R6, oh and a VW Passatt, which I suprisingly like, must be my old age.