watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST meeting with club next week

Started by MJG, May 27, 2015, 08:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

The FST is due to meet the club next week.
We will be discussing on going issued such as the stand,  but if you have any questions or topics you would like us to raise please let me know.

WestCountryWhite

I think it has been discussed before but week day games kicking off at 7:45 rather then 8:00 makes a huge difference for alot of fans when it comes to getting home. We went with 7:45 then seemed to switch back. What are the plans for this season?

MJG

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on May 27, 2015, 08:36:22 AM
I think it has been discussed before but week day games kicking off at 7:45 rather then 8:00 makes a huge difference for alot of fans when it comes to getting home. We went with 7:45 then seemed to switch back. What are the plans for this season?
It has been discussed and we had a mixture of game times this last season.
If I remember rightly CEO favoured 8pm but following games at 745 going ok we were going to stick to that.. Apart from TV games.
When I ran a poll on kick off times there was not much difference 55-45 in favour of 745.

snarks

The quickpass system they used last year was a bit hit and miss on matchdays, is that to be retained this year? Oh and vegetarian hot food, I tried on several occassions to get a pie, even before games to be told they didn't have any. A minor gripe, but I would really like something more than a curried pie as an option even a veggie hotdog!

MJG

They are dumping the quick pass and will have contactless payments by cc/dc

Pie and mash

How does the club rate the manager's performance since his appointment? And why do they feel he is the best man to get us promoted next season?

Chesh

In the interests of balance,it also makes a lot of difference to those of us who can't get there in time for a 7.45pm kick off due to journey from work.

If the poll was only 55:45 then I don't think it's fair to push either way, as there are valid arguments for both.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Pie and mash

Quote from: Chesh on May 27, 2015, 09:46:12 AM
In the interests of balance,it also makes a lot of difference to those of us who can't get there in time for a 7.45pm kick off due to journey from work.

If the poll was only 55:45 then I don't think it's fair to push either way, as there are valid arguments for both.

:plus one:

Northern Cottager

Any plans to discuss on the field stuff?

The new stand is fantastic but we'll end up with it empty if we continue the way we are...

H4usuallysitting

It would be interesting to see how season ticket sales are doing compared to this time last year.
Will Mr Khan be attending more games this coming season.
Any chance of throwing in free coach travel for away games

The Enclosurite

Quote from: MJG on May 27, 2015, 09:15:02 AM
They are dumping the quick pass and will have contactless payments by cc/dc

And are keeping all our outstanding money!!
¡COYW!

Jonaldiniho 88

I think the lack of transparency is really starting to get on my nerves. Why have they not given kit their backing or got someone in. They are just saying nothing and the rumours and uncertainty continues. I'm not a ST holder but why would I buy a ticket when I don't no who is in charge, don't know when work will start on the riverside (can't be for a full season if they have let people buy tickets in the riverside), no new players in (I know they can only try to get that done). Also highly unlikely we do get promoted next season but if we did are we going to only have three stands while work goes on? (If it ever happens).

earlbeatty

MJG,

A very trivial point from me:

As a Season ticket holder in H4, is it possible that the flag unfurling before home games could be moved from H4. I am one of those people who likes to be able to see the players coming out etc, but this is spoilt every home game by the flag!! I'm all for building a good atmosphere etc, but to my mind this just obstructs it. Why can't the club have flag bearers like they do at Arsenal and have people waving the flags before the game and when goals are scored.

Now if it had been unfurled during some of the games, that would have spared a lot of anguish!!

Plus:

What is the reasoning this coming season for removing the 2 home Cup games from the Season Ticket package.

Cheers and hope the meeting goes well.

EB

Riversider

I know it will upset the majority of the traditionalists of here! BUT , times are changing , Fulham is Lords on a test match day, whereas most clubs now are The Oval on a 20/20 day and KP is striding out to bat,
By all that I mean "The Package" that Fulham Football Club offers is as dull as dishwater ! Most Clubs , if not all others, include music into the occasion, as does 20/20 , look at Chelsea for instance they hold the monopoly on Ska and Two Tone , and the fans love it , Queens Park Rangers use music and in particular Pig Bag,
Watch an Old Firm game and see how both clubs use music to enhance the day Penny Arcade being played at Ibrox as the teams kick off is magical,
As I say this will upset the majority of the silver surfers on here, but Fulham need to move with the times and the people on pay roll who are responsible for the match day package, need to get themselves along to some T20 games this summer to see how music has opened up a whole new market, and they need to start catering for the 25's and under and stop worrying about the 65's and above !
And all this from a man with grey hair who loves Test Match cricket, but I do realise how far we are behind all the other Club's , and its time for change !

alexbishop

Quote from: Riversider on May 27, 2015, 11:24:31 AM
I know it will upset the majority of the traditionalists of here! BUT , times are changing , Fulham is Lords on a test match day, whereas most clubs now are The Oval on a 20/20 day and KP is striding out to bat,
By all that I mean "The Package" that Fulham Football Club offers is as dull as dishwater ! Most Clubs , if not all others, include music into the occasion, as does 20/20 , look at Chelsea for instance they hold the monopoly on Ska and Two Tone , and the fans love it , Queens Park Rangers use music and in particular Pig Bag,
Watch an Old Firm game and see how both clubs use music to enhance the day Penny Arcade being played at Ibrox as the teams kick off is magical,
As I say this will upset the majority of the silver surfers on here, but Fulham need to move with the times and the people on pay roll who are responsible for the match day package, need to get themselves along to some T20 games this summer to see how music has opened up a whole new market, and they need to start catering for the 25's and under and stop worrying about the 65's and above !
And all this from a man with grey hair who loves Test Match cricket, but I do realise how far we are behind all the other Club's , and its time for change !

Oh god please no goal music - pleaseeee

How about the fans just sing more during games rather than sit with arms folded and moan?

Maybe we need cheerleaders
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

win-dup

Quote from: Riversider on May 27, 2015, 11:24:31 AM

Package? Good God, that's as bad as Match Day Experience dreamt up by some 14 year old half wit in the publicity department.

It's a bleedin' football match, not a life changing experience, and the day we need music to enhance a game is the day I stop going.

Riversider

The kind of reply I would have bet my house on receiving from somebody on this board !
Its not about GOAL music its about the before and after as well , we need to cater to a different market,
And as for asking Fulham fans to sing more, have you ever been to a game ?
There would be uproar on here if 10 lads dared to stand up and start singing !
Stewards would be called amongst the cries of " Siiiiid daaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

Apprentice to the Maestro

Agree. No music or other razzmatazz, not even cheerleaders please.

Let's be different. Let's keep with the 'Original' ideals.

What would be good would be better and/or possibly cheaper food and drink and better service. It can take an age to get served. The real ale bar has been a great addition.

Also improved toilets.

MJG

Quote from: Chesh on May 27, 2015, 09:46:12 AM

And that was always CEO reasoning behind 8pm games. It's one where you can't please everyone and who knows might be a mix of times next season again.

MJG

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 27, 2015, 09:55:33 AM
Any plans to discuss on the field stuff?

The new stand is fantastic but we'll end up with it empty if we continue the way we are...
We do not talk about specific player's on these meetings,  just touch on the running of club,  supporters issues raised. Of course the playing side is key and while we might talk about the manager and coaches,  not much more than that.
If the players released list has not be published I'll be raising that.