more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It seems

Started by blingo, August 07, 2015, 10:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 08, 2015, 04:03:57 AM
AlbanianW: If you aren't concerned about maintaining some semblance of privacy when going onto the Internet, or as the continental Europeans call it, "The right to be forgotten," then you need to rethink your priorities.  Frankly, I don't know how Londoners stand the overwhelming video recording that goes on in that city.  Zero privacy. 

It's called life mate, just plain Life.

Regarding your targeted ads, the IP Address you use is all they need, you'll find if you use Tor then the 'targeted ads' could be for anywhere in the world, it's fun! I deal in big data every day, and the amount of sources for that data will amaze you, not only page scraping from facebook, check the property listings pages, they are scraped, pintrest, etc. If you want to see what I mean, pick on any sentence you have read online someplace, Google it, and you will find the results appear with almost every page that has that set of words on them.
try these:
"When people ask why I support Fulham being in New York with a booming football culture"
"With thanks to fulhamfever from FBTZ who supplied the original DVD-5 image"
"Choose your favourite Fulham player and track every goal"
"Fulham face struggling Sunderland tomorrow on the back of a five-game unbeaten run."

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.