more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Still can't believe Kit said this

Started by FulhamStu, September 22, 2015, 12:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on September 25, 2015, 08:40:30 AM
Is no one going to admit that Kit's comments have been taken out of context?

No? Just going to use it to your advantage to slag him off?

Oh okay then. Brilliant.

I've come to the conclusion that you just like slagging off peoples opinions, just as much as they like slagging off Kit Symons. If we got MJG to run one of his statistical Thingymebobs, I bet your slagging off of peoples opinions, outweighs those who slag off Kit.

rubbernecca

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 24, 2015, 08:26:48 PM
Not sure why you guys waste your time spewing your disgust in here when you could be constructively sewing up your own Kit voodoo dolls and collecting pins to stick in.

Some of the crap you "infer" (it's more akin to word twisting) is just ridiculous.  :028:

No you are ridiculous McToot - make love to your Kit Symons inflatable doll!

rubbernecca

Quote from: Wearethewhites on September 25, 2015, 05:21:15 PM
Quote from: Wimbledon_White on September 25, 2015, 08:40:30 AM
Is no one going to admit that Kit's comments have been taken out of context?

No? Just going to use it to your advantage to slag him off?

Oh okay then. Brilliant.

I've come to the conclusion that you just like slagging off peoples opinions, just as much as they like slagging off Kit Symons. If we got MJG to run one of his statistical Thingymebobs, I bet your slagging off of peoples opinions, outweighs those who slag off Kit.

+1

Kit has proven that he is a below average Championship manager.

Twig

So can we have a bit more balance now please.  Those who argue objectively that Kit is not right for the job, fine. I think you have made some valid points and will still have concerns I am sure, even after yesterday.

Those who have made it personal, insulted him, questioned his intelligence and his character, sworn at him.  You know who you are, hang your heads in shame. There is no place in Fulham for that sort of hatred or bigotry.

Max Headroom

Kit does seem to be learning with the subs. That's two games running he has got it right, including the timings. People forget it is a completely new team here which will take time to gel, but at least he is picking a faily consistent team to give them the opportunity to do that. I've thought all along we had a good set of players.

I know last night is only one game, but NOTHING will give me more pleasure than to say I misjudged kit and the situation. Jury still out but could we have turned the corner?

Football is such a confidence game......

gezkc

Quote from: Twig on September 26, 2015, 05:45:56 AM
So can we have a bit more balance now please.  Those who argue objectively that Kit is not right for the job, fine. I think you have made some valid points and will still have concerns I am sure, even after yesterday.

Those who have made it personal, insulted him, questioned his intelligence and his character, sworn at him.  You know who you are, hang your heads in shame. There is no place in Fulham for that sort of hatred or bigotry.

:plus one: