more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SG on December 02, 2015, 04:20:29 PM
We're there 100,001 as I post. What's the record for views?

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread - 236116
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

f321ffc

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 02, 2015, 04:21:54 PM

The way we are going  that record is not safe.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Rhys Lightning 63

In all seriousness, I'm honoured that one of my threads has garnered over 100,000 views. You're all a part of it and I share my success with you. Except you Mike Rigg (if you, or one of your cronies is reading this), you can sod off
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SG

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 02, 2015, 04:21:54 PM

Well lets hope we don't get anywhere near that. I couldn't stand the suspense and frustration

SG

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 02, 2015, 04:24:18 PM
In all seriousness, I'm honoured that one of my threads has garnered over 100,000 views. You're all a part of it and I share my success with you. Except you Mike Rigg (if you, or one of your cronies is reading this), you can sod off

0001.jpeg

f321ffc

Quote from: SG on December 02, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

0001.jpeg
In all seriousness, its probably down to Rigg that this situation has gone on so long, so maybe you should be thanking him. fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Ordar

So are the club every going to give us some kind of update into the search for a head coach. They don't have to name names but, you know, make it look like they're actually doing SOMETHING.

Can someone tweet Sarah Brookes and try and get something from her?

f321ffc

Quote from: Ordar on December 02, 2015, 04:55:20 PM
So are the club every going to give us some kind of update into the search for a head coach. They don't have to name names but, you know, make it look like they're actually doing SOMETHING.

Can someone tweet Sarah Brookes and try and get something from her?
079.gif 079.gif 079.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

J

The club doesn't comment on speculation. Not sure what they could say beyond yes they are and have been looking for a manager, but that should go without saying!

Fulham Tup North

RL63. I was there with you when you started this thread. I was there when you hit the magic 50,000. I was there when it passed 100,000 and I will be here when this whole sorry affair finally draws to a close. I'm here for you RL63, "Shoulder to Shoulder". Brothers together. Standing tall and dreaming of the day when this thread will no longer be needed. When we can get back to bitching about important things like the half-time pies at the Cottage. This day will come. We just need to believe.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

NogoodBoyo

i admire the club for being stoically silent - and patient. 
Letting fanatics know what the club's managers are doing and how they are going about their business would only lead to trouble - all sorts of deep, caga mi chemisa trouble.
Having said that, I agree that Khan needs to say sod off to the "restriction of trade" Fair Play regulations.  This is way too important for that.  We are in or very near to the last chance saloon on choice of manager here.  Another wrong choice, another run of bad performances/results, another relegation, another sacking will lead us to the gates of Hades themselves.
Nogood "patience is a virtue-- and a self-abusing game of cards but it has to be played right, isit" Boyo

Carborundum

Bit harsh.  Surely no-one can match his contribution to making this a 100,000 views thread.  

It's slowly dawning on me that eventually, one day, this thread will no longer be a part of my life.  Might not happen this week or this month, but it will happen.   If other readers are feeling the same way, then I can only offer the following advice: start planning for the divorce.

mkras99

BBC Sportsound ‏@BBCSportsound  34m34 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS! @rangersfc aware of Fulham's interest in manager Mark Warburton. Club offer increased salary and transfer pot to keep him

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 02, 2015, 05:29:04 PM
RL63. I was there with you when you started this thread. I was there when you hit the magic 50,000. I was there when it passed 100,000 and I will be here when this whole sorry affair finally draws to a close. I'm here for you RL63, "Shoulder to Shoulder". Brothers together. Standing tall and dreaming of the day when this thread will no longer be needed. When we can get back to bitching about important things like the half-time pies at the Cottage. This day will come. We just need to believe.
COYW

Sorry, but the day in the past when all we bitched about was the pies was sometime over 3 years ago, since that time, there has been a constant bitching about Jol, then Khan, then Rene, then Khan, then Felix, then Kahn, then Rigg, then Kit, and back to Khan & Rigg, oh, and I forgot all the AM bitching that went in throughout. It's in our DNA it appears to bitch about the club personnel, from the top to the near bottom, and so, what's pies got to with it (as TT would ask)?  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

100,000 +
Surely enough now to petition the House of Commons & request a debate, even a decision/

Logicalman

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on December 02, 2015, 07:48:55 PM
100,000 +
Surely enough now to petition the House of Commons & request a debate, even a decision/

Jeez, have you been listening to the current debate? Shorter time to wait for the club to find someone.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Logicalman on December 02, 2015, 07:45:03 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 02, 2015, 05:29:04 PM
COYW

Sorry, but the day in the past when all we bitched about was the pies was sometime over 3 years ago, since that time, there has been a constant bitching about Jol, then Khan, then Rene, then Khan, then Felix, then Kahn, then Rigg, then Kit, and back to Khan & Rigg, oh, and I forgot all the AM bitching that went in throughout. It's in our DNA it appears to bitch about the club personnel, from the top to the near bottom, and so, what's pies got to with it (as TT would ask)?  :005:
You missed Dempsey, Ruiz and Berbatov!

PokerMatt

Quote from: Carborundum on December 02, 2015, 07:02:05 PM
Bit harsh.  Surely no-one can match his contribution to making this a 100,000 views thread.  

It's slowly dawning on me that eventually, one day, this thread will no longer be a part of my life.  Might not happen this week or this month, but it will happen.   If other readers are feeling the same way, then I can only offer the following advice: start planning for the divorce.

I feel like it will be a part of our lives forever.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

FPT

Mark Warburton has unleashed on Twitter... @MarkWarburton9 in case you were interested.

"Both bemused and frustrated by shockingly incorrect stories from certain media outlets. I am going nowhere and no club has approached me"

"Such stories are incorrect and disrespectful to me, to Rangers and to the supposed interested party which in this case is Fulham. Appalling"

"Why are such stories are released without any sensible investigation? Rangers fans, Rangers as a club and indeed Fulham deserve better"

alexmur

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 02, 2015, 08:34:03 PM
Quote from: Carborundum on December 02, 2015, 07:02:05 PM

I feel like it will be a part of our lives forever.
let's all make a pact to keep discussing the next manager for ever

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk