more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: EricB on June 28, 2016, 12:55:35 AM
According to SSN, Amorebieta wants out of Fulham and has told the club that he will not for them again

Any links for this? I can't find anything.

Hoppus

EricB

Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on June 28, 2016, 12:23:46 PM
According to SSN, Amorebieta wants out of Fulham and has told the club that he will not for them again

Any links for this? I can't find anything.

It was on 'Championship news' pop up last night.  It stated a 'Sky source',  I looked elsewhere but that is the only place I have seen it.

westcliff white

Dembele to Celtic seriously thats a joke, no improvement in football standrads and an uncompetitive league.
Every day is a Fulham day

grandad

Quote from: Hoppus on June 28, 2016, 12:29:30 PM
Celtic set to snap up Dembele:
https://t.co/cyDXPhofxD

Celtic, really?

All we will get is a poxy £350k for all the time, money & faith we put in. From my point of view he can stuff a haggis where the sun doesn´t shine. I have no time for all these youngsters who think they are the finished article & are just after the money.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Chesh

If this is true, then that will be good news no. 3 in centre back departures. None of them have proven to be fit for purpose.

We now need to make sure that we sign a decent partner for Madl, and ship out Bodurov (and possibly Stearman) at the earliest possibility.

He may be 30, but that bloke Ragnar Siggurdson would be ideal for a couple of years. He plays in the Russian Premier League though, so he'd have to buy into the 'dream of the promotion challenge this season', and his wages would probably be pretty high.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Bronaldinho

Reports state we have to split the compensation for Dembele with PSG.

Looking back, we couldn't afford to let him go to Spurs in Jan - especially as they wouldn't agree to a loan back.

Scored vital goals to keep us in the league.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

ealex40

Daily Mirror : "Ronald Koeman wants Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg to become his new No.1 at Everton."

Daily Express also carrying this rumor.

I wonder how much we can recoup? Would his fee add to our allowed spending kitty?

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: ealex40 on June 28, 2016, 04:01:43 PM
Daily Mirror : "Ronald Koeman wants Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg to become his new No.1 at Everton."

I wonder how much we can recoup? Would his fee add to our allowed spending kitty?

Figure quoted as 750k. With that and the Dembele money we have 1m for our kitty.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on June 28, 2016, 04:12:32 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on June 28, 2016, 04:02:52 PM
Quote from: ealex40 on June 28, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Figure quoted as 750k. With that and the Dembele money we have 1m for our kitty.

Add about 30k a week in wages off a week

We haven't been paying his wages while he was on loan have we??

I can see it being 25k/week that we won't have to be paying but it wouldn't be an additional 25 to spend over what we had last season.

That aside, Fernando's leaving us should clear quite a large come that we've been carrying for quite a while now.

westcliff white

Guess that depends on the deal we had, sometimes loaning club pays it all and sometimes a percentage

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: westcliff white on June 28, 2016, 04:53:35 PM
Guess that depends on the deal we had, sometimes loaning club pays it all and sometimes a percentage

I would just be surprised that WE were paying that much to have him play elsewhere. But, then again, would I really be that surprised??? fp.gif

f321ffc

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 28, 2016, 04:47:29 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on June 28, 2016, 04:43:36 PM
Jako was in Copenhagen to talk with FC Copenhagen and Thomas Delaney.
Danish only:
http://www.bt.dk/superligaen/bt-afsloerer-fc-koebenhavns-anfoerer-er-i-dialog-med-denne-engelske-klub

that would be a good get.

DAN Det begynder at røre på sig for Thomas Delaney. BT kan nu fortælle, at landsholdsspilleren fredag var til samtale med Fulhams manager, Slavisa Jokanovic, som var fløjet til den danske hovedstad med det ene formål - at få FC Københavns anfører overtalt til at skifte til hans mandskab i London. Jokanovic har ikke selv gjort meget for at skjule sin tilstedeværelse i København, da manageren for Championship-klubben selvsamme dag lagde et billede op på sin Facebook-profil med en flybillet fra Madrid til København og den tilhørende tekst 'off on a work trip' (af sted på en forretningsrejse).
ENG It starts to stir for Thomas Delaney. BT can now tell you that country hold the player Friday was to interview with the Fulham manager, Slavisa Jokanovic, which were flown to the Danish capital with the one purpose - to get FC Copenhagen says persuaded to switch to his crew in London. Jokanovic itself has not done much to hide its presence in Copenhagen, when the manager of Championship Club even same day presented a picture up on his Facebook profile with a flight from Madrid to Copenhagen and the corresponding text 'off on a work trip' (of place on a business trip).
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Ronnief

westcliff white

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 28, 2016, 05:00:16 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on June 28, 2016, 04:53:35 PM

I would just be surprised that WE were paying that much to have him play elsewhere. But, then again, would I really be that surprised??? fp.gif
If he is on 30k I can't envisage we would have agreed a deal where we paid more than 30% of his salary

westcliff white

Sky running a story on the transfer live thing that Newcastle and villa want Ross and we value you him at 12 million. Isn't that old news and also his release clause s 15 million?

westcliff white

sunburywhite

Quote from: westcliff white on June 28, 2016, 05:50:24 PM
Quote from: Ronnief on June 28, 2016, 05:44:50 PM
Dembele  has gone to Celtic 
Has signed a four year deal

Good, they can send him on loan to Motherwell to further his career
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me