watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

For me its got to be a quality first choice on loan or permanent, dont really care. Rhodes, Mitrovic, Wells etc etc.

Then a second choice striker either with bags of experiwnce and an upgrade on Smith or a punt at an up and coming talent lower down the pyramid. So anyone from Nugent to Bogle or Zach Clough.

Not keen on Ross coming back but if this was deadline day and we were still hunting 2 strikers, I'd take him as one of them.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 04, 2017, 07:46:05 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on January 04, 2017, 06:37:13 PM
No Thanks, Would not have Ross back. Great player but doesnt fit our system as cant play up top by himself

So you'd rather have a Derby reject like Camara who looks great on you tube.
Jols you need to get over this illness you have(I'm worried about you) where you think all exotic named foreigners are great players..lol

ahha thats true to be honest. Do love the foreigners. Think it comes back to the fact im a huge fan of technical ability in players cos that is what I enjoy seeing when I go to football, as oppose to some Work Rate merchant closing the keeper down.
Camara does actually look good on youtube, Not denying Mccormack is a great player though, Seen him do some great stuff for us. But he would negatively effect the team in my opinion.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 04, 2017, 07:55:04 PM

So you'd rather have a Derby reject like Camara who looks great on you tube.
Jols you need to get over this illness you have(I'm worried about you) where you think all exotic named foreigners are great players..lol
Mince, where is your I. Want a Striker thread??
[/quote]

I'm pondering on it,just can't stop laughing at the moment,keep thinking about this old guy busking in the arcade this morning,he was playing the spoons to some tape music,one flew up in the air and hit a shopper this bald guy straight on the head,he went loopy,it was hilarious if you had seen it.. 064.gif

Mince n Tatties

Brentford turn down 10 million from Spam for Hogan.

f321ffc

TFS Fulham‏ @TFS_Fulham
BREAKING: ROSS MCCORMACK will return to Fulham for a discounted 7mil + addons subject to total goals scored. #FFC... (link: http://dlvr.it/N2J78T)

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

Quote from: f321ffc on January 04, 2017, 08:37:01 PM

TFS Fulham‏ @TFS_Fulham
BREAKING: ROSS MCCORMACK will return to Fulham for a discounted 7mil + addons subject to total goals scored. #FFC... (link: http://dlvr.it/N2J78T)

TFS not the most reliable, but interesting
Every day is a Fulham day

mkras99

Transfer Centre 9 ‏@TransferCentre9  8m8 minutes ago
Fulham and Nottingham Forest have expressed an interest in Bristol Rovers striker Matty Taylor. #ffc #nffc #brfc

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: mkras99 on January 04, 2017, 08:52:56 PM
Fulham and Nottingham Forest have expressed an interest in Bristol Rovers striker Matty Taylor. #ffc #nffc #brfc

Surprised he hasn't been mentioned before,the boy knows where the goals are.

BestOfBrede

I really like Ross as  goal scorer and personally would welcome him back...
Unfortunately, it may be a mistake in that there really are a lot, of so called supporters, who would boo his every touch! It would make for a terrible atmosphere and if someone close did it I would have to inform them of their need to eck orf! As I would with anyone who wears the shirt and is booed... I hate it!

BedsFFC

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 04, 2017, 09:29:01 PM
I really like Ross as  goal scorer and personally would welcome him back...
Unfortunately, it may be a mistake in that there really are a lot, of so called supporters, who would boo his every touch! It would make for a terrible atmosphere and if someone close did it I would have to inform them of their need to eck orf! As I would with anyone who wears the shirt and is booed... I hate it!

He isn't coming back

He wouldn't get booed if he did

Barrett487

Quote from: love4ffc on January 04, 2017, 06:21:25 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling we are only targeting average players.  Perhaps in hope that Joka can get more out of them than most coaches? 
With all due respect Mr Love, until we have made an acquisition... or failed to (a few weeks down the line), we surely can't say?  I'm sure your inklings are based on years of experience, however my own inklings are not in tune.

Btw... happy new year

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 04, 2017, 09:20:39 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on January 04, 2017, 08:52:56 PM

Surprised he hasn't been mentioned before,the boy knows where the goals are.
Also, Sheff Utds eex Leeds striker  Billy Sharp!! Scoring for fun ATM!!    31 now but worth £1m?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

@jolslover

Would not have Billy Sharp. Anyone can get goals at leauge 1 level. Matt Smith and Conor Washington ripped the league apart. Billy Sharp is not a good player, got lots of mates who are Reading fans that say he was not up to champ level during his time there and his stint at Leeds was hardly a success.
STH H3

@jolslover

(Sorry if came across blunt just giving my opinion). Like the suggestions though its good discussion!
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on January 04, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
(Sorry if came across blunt just giving my opinion). Like the suggestions though its good discussion!

Kasapoutous Philopitrous is available from Turkish league 3...lol

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: @jolslover on January 04, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
Yes, I was very upset by the tone of your reply. Luckily my New Years Resolution is to stop being so sensitive! I blame Chris Martin!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

AlexW132

Quote from: f321ffc on January 04, 2017, 07:08:21 PM
Double League‏ @LigaBBVASerieA
#Championship sides #Brighton and #Fulham are linked with a move for #Udinese centre-back Thomas Heurtaux.#bhafc #ffc #transfers

Good player but small

AlexW132

Apprentice to the Maestro

Sorry but didn't McCormack down tools like Martin to get a better contract and then leave after two years of a four year contract.

Also remember the embarrassing failure of the return of Dempsey.

Let's not go back. We need to look forward with a proper striker(s) who will get on the end of the crosses from Fredericks and Malone and through passes from midfield, ideally someone good enough or at least with the potential to be with us in the PL or an experienced Championship striker who will bridge the gap until we can get that top player.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 04, 2017, 10:49:45 PM
Watford bid 6 mil for hogan apparently

They've turned down 10 million from West Ham.