watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

With all the quoted quotes I should think page 12,347 give or take a couple...lol

TimoFFC

Now it says that we are in for Cisse on sky sports transfer centre.

CISSE TO FULHAM?

Fulham are in talks to sign Standard Liege midfielder Ibrahima Cisse, according to Sky sources.

@jolslover

Quote from: TimoFFC on January 06, 2017, 06:55:14 PM
Now it says that we are in for Cisse on sky sports transfer centre.

CISSE TO FULHAM?

Fulham are in talks to sign Standard Liege midfielder Ibrahima Cisse, according to Sky sources.

Can't say Ive ever heard of him and there isnt much on youtube about him, By all accounts an athletic CDM who can also play at RB.
STH H3

ToodlesMcToot

Seems that both Britton and Cisse would fill the same role,....or very similar ones....and that we'll only take on one of the two. Am I mistaken? Neither is at all a wing player, right? Just seems that we are in need of that with Kebano and Ayite off to ACoN.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

TimoFFC

@jolslover

Quote from: TimoFFC on January 06, 2017, 07:17:19 PM
have we been linked with Britton?

Think he means Nir Bitton. Celtic Midfielder. Would rather have him than Ibrahima Cisse but guess Cisse is more affordable option as we only really need back up!
STH H3

Allestree andy

CISSE TO FULHAM?

Thoughts anyone?
To the limit and beyond

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: @jolslover on January 06, 2017, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: TimoFFC on January 06, 2017, 07:17:19 PM
have we been linked with Britton?

Think he means Nir Bitton. Celtic Midfielder. Would rather have him than Ibrahima Cisse but guess Cisse is more affordable option as we only really need back up!

Yes. This is correct. Sorry for confusing things. Or maybe I started a new rumor for the mill?  How long til it pops up on Twitter?

The Swan

Is he the same Cisse who played for Liverpool. If so then a big NO
The Swan

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: The Swan on January 06, 2017, 07:36:58 PM
Is he the same Cisse who played for Liverpool. If so then a big NO

He is not. Never played outside of Belgium.

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: f321ffc on January 06, 2017, 07:38:51 PM
Celta Vigo want Jozabed.

Well, if he's truly surplus to requirements, I hope they have their checkbook open.

Mince n Tatties

Swan,no he is a different Cisse.
There everywhere.

Mince n Tatties

Jason Cummings of Hibs who been mentioned a few times and who we enquired about last window has scored another 2 tonight in first half.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2017, 08:44:42 PM
Jason Cummings of Hibs who been mentioned a few times and who we enquired about last window has scored another 2 tonight in first half.

Thought he looked a good bet when we were first linked ,looks very decent. Im not sure why Celtic or Rangers haven't snapped him up?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on January 06, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
Thought he looked a good bet when we were first linked ,looks very decent. Im not sure why Celtic or Rangers haven't snapped him up?

Only 21 as well.  Is it just me or does anyone else have to look twice when it says D.O.B 1995??  092.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

cmg

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 06, 2017, 09:25:43 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on January 06, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

Only 21 as well.  Is it just me or does anyone else have to look twice when it says D.O.B 1995??  092.gif

Yeah. I'm also sure I read on here somewhere that Scottish goals don't count.
Funny how the old brain plays tricks.

bill taylors apprentice

Having seen Cumming's goals on youtube he looks to me as if he has an 'eye for goal' .

In other words confident when presented with a chance to score unlike many of our present players who don't appear calm in front of goal.

That can translate to any football.