Previous topic - Next topic

Asotosyios

Quote from: fulhamben on January 08, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 01:26:01 AM
Quote from: AlexW132 on January 08, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 12:55:49 AM
Quote from: @jolslover on January 08, 2017, 12:22:46 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 12:12:07 AM
No actual rumours, but would you take Leonardo Ulloa, Oumar Niasse or Lewis Grabban on loan? None of them gets any playing time in their clubs.

Yes, Yes, Yes. Who are people expecting us to get ahah? All 3 would be top strikers at this level.

I think Kline would be very intrigued by Niasse by looking at his stats. While playing for Locomotiv Moscow for 6 months last year until he moved to Everton, he had 13 goals and 10 assists in 23 games in the Russian League/Cup/Super Cup and the Europa League.

In the Russian league, where Sigurdsson was one of its best defenders who has struggled with us

It's more a question of whether he would fit our style of play, rather than which league he used to play. If that was the case, teams would never consider getting players from lower leagues.
when we were in the Premier league, who did we sign from the lower leagues who turned out to be good. I can't think of one.

Dempsey and Dembele came from "lower" leagues and they didn't turn out to be too bad for us.

fulhamben

Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 02:09:27 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 08, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 01:26:01 AM
Quote from: AlexW132 on January 08, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 12:55:49 AM
Quote from: @jolslover on January 08, 2017, 12:22:46 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 12:12:07 AM
No actual rumours, but would you take Leonardo Ulloa, Oumar Niasse or Lewis Grabban on loan? None of them gets any playing time in their clubs.

Yes, Yes, Yes. Who are people expecting us to get ahah? All 3 would be top strikers at this level.

I think Kline would be very intrigued by Niasse by looking at his stats. While playing for Locomotiv Moscow for 6 months last year until he moved to Everton, he had 13 goals and 10 assists in 23 games in the Russian League/Cup/Super Cup and the Europa League.

In the Russian league, where Sigurdsson was one of its best defenders who has struggled with us

It's more a question of whether he would fit our style of play, rather than which league he used to play. If that was the case, teams would never consider getting players from lower leagues.
when we were in the Premier league, who did we sign from the lower leagues who turned out to be good. I can't think of one.

Dempsey and Dembele came from "lower" leagues and they didn't turn out to be too bad for us.
I see, when ever the words lower leagues are mentioned, I automatically think of the English pyramid. Now if you had of said a lower standard league, we would be on the same page
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Ibrihami Cisse,love the way Sky pages state !Although only making 13 appearances, he has performed STATISTICALLY well!
Kline signing then?

colinwhite

At least that was almost a transfer rumor mince. It's gone very quiet!

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 08, 2017, 09:38:32 AM
Ibrihami Cisse,love the way Sky pages state !Although only making 13 appearances, he has performed STATISTICALLY well!
Kline signing then?
if we are to believe the way we do business most of the summer signings were down to Kline and his stats.
Every day is a Fulham day

Asotosyios

From Sky Sports Transfer Centre:

JOKANOVIC WANTS SESSEGNON STAY

Slavisa Jokanovic has urged Fulham owner Shahid Khan to keep hold of teenage sensation Ryan Sessegnon and strengthen his squad for a promotion push.

Sessegnon became one of the youngest scorers in FA Cup history - at 16 years and 235 days – with the winner in Fulham's 2-1 third round success at Cardiff.

The England Under-17 international has been linked to the Premier League's big guns, with Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, and Tottenham all reportedly showing interest in the Wandsworth-born product.

"He's very good for the project of this football club, he's one of the most talented teenagers in England," Jokanovic said.

Asked what he expected of the January transfer window, Jokanovic replied: "It depends on our ambition.

"I want Ryan Sessegnon, I want one striker and I want one defender."

filham

Quote from: Asotosyios on January 08, 2017, 03:36:16 PM
From Sky Sports Transfer Centre:

JOKANOVIC WANTS SESSEGNON STAY

Slavisa Jokanovic has urged Fulham owner Shahid Khan to keep hold of teenage sensation Ryan Sessegnon and strengthen his squad for a promotion push.

Sessegnon became one of the youngest scorers in FA Cup history - at 16 years and 235 days – with the winner in Fulham's 2-1 third round success at Cardiff.

The England Under-17 international has been linked to the Premier League's big guns, with Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, and Tottenham all reportedly showing interest in the Wandsworth-born product.

"He's very good for the project of this football club, he's one of the most talented teenagers in England," Jokanovic said.

Asked what he expected of the January transfer window, Jokanovic replied: "It depends on our ambition.

"I want Ryan Sessegnon, I want one striker and I want one defender."
Absolutely spot on, Sessegnon, one striker and one central defender will do very nicely.
Plus all of the other existing players of course like Cairnney, McDonald, Federiks and Johansen who could be poached by other clubs.

@jolslover

I think the changing system (Went 3 at the back today)could lead to more gametime for Sessegnon, and might lead to us keeping Jozabed. It makes sense for us to play this way with AFCON taking 2 of our wingers away and allows us to pack the midfield while at the same time maintaining width and giving the fullbacks more licence to move forward.
It may also mean signing a winger is no longer a priority.
STH H3

ToodlesMcToot

New rumor that Derby have had a 3 million pound bid accepted for Nugent.

Mr. Martin may have dug his own grave for this season. Aside from standing on the field at Craven Cottage on match day and apologizing to the club and the supporters, I don't see how he can repair anything with our club.

I hope that we not only re-sign Ryan Sessegnon, as well as getting the new striker and defender, but, I'd hope that the club would want to make both Kalas and Piazon permanent members of this team.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ffc73

Would that be the same £3m we gave Derby so Mr Martin would play for us this season that they are now using to buy Nugent?   :doh:  fp.gif  :Get Coat gif:

I'll go  S001.gif

Please Mr  051 get Joka what he is asking for (Sees, a striker and a defender) and get him to sign a new contract in the process so we can kick on for second half 16/17 and keep it going into 17/18

FPT

Quote from: FFC73 on January 08, 2017, 06:14:11 PM
Would that be the same £3m we gave Derby so Mr Martin would play for us this season that they are now using to buy Nugent?   :doh:  fp.gif  :Get Coat gif:

I'll go  S001.gif

Please Mr  051 get Joka what he is asking for (Sees, a striker and a defender) and get him to sign a new contract in the process so we can kick on for second half 16/17 and keep it going into 17/18

The loan fee was £1m.

westcliff white

Quote from: FPT on January 08, 2017, 06:53:10 PM
Quote from: FFC73 on January 08, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

I'll go  S001.gif

The loan fee was £1m.
I heard it was 2.5 million and a balance of 6.5 to pay if we wish to make the deal permanent

westcliff white

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on January 08, 2017, 04:47:10 PM

Mr. Martin may have dug his own grave for this season. Aside from standing on the field at Craven Cottage on match day and apologizing to the club and the supporters, I don't see how he can repair anything with our club.

I hope that we not only re-sign Ryan Sessegnon, as well as getting the new striker and defender, but, I'd hope that the club would want to make both Kalas and Piazon permanent members of this team.
Re Kalas and Piazon, the more urgent is Piazon as he is due back middle of Jan I think

Asotosyios

Quote from: westcliff white on January 08, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

Re Kalas and Piazon, the more urgent is Piazon as he is due back middle of Jan I think

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-chelsea-loanee-lucas-12423183

BestOfBrede

All well and good us having wonderful ideas of who to sign, but I feel it's getting more important to keep this team together and ensure Slavisa stays. If then, within this rediculous FFP, we can get a possible few additions all will be well.

Mince n Tatties

Aaron Hughes joins Hearts till end of the season.

Asotosyios

Newcastle in three-horse race to land 25-year-old Championship star

Newcastle are eyeing a move for Fulham's Tom Cairney but face competition from two Championship rivals, according to a report.

The Mirror claimed in Sunday's paper (page 64) that Cairney is also interesting Norwich and Brighton, as he continues to wear the captain's armband in the absence of Scott Parker.

Known for his eye for goal from the middle of the park, the 25-year-old has been Fulham's star performer this season in Slavisa Jokanovic's play-off chasing Championship side.

Serbian boss Jokanovic is desperate to hold on to his number 10, after being quoted as saying that he will guarantee Cairney remains at Craven Cottage.

"Tom is so important to us. He makes us tick and he shows he can do damage to teams," Jokanovic said. "I'm going to guarantee he's going to stay with us."

Rafa Benitez is reportedly interested in bringing in a number of players this month, as he looks to kickstart the Toon's stuttering bid to secure promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt.

However, the former Liverpool boss may be forced to look elsewhere unless he can strike a deal with the west London club.

This season, the former Blackburn midfielder has scored five goals and provided four more in assists during his 25 league and cup appearances.

Football Insider verdict:

Bringing Cairney to St. James' Park would prove a top signing for Benitez's side, as he continues to inspire Fulham in their bit to secure a place in the Championship play-offs. With plenty of experience in England's second division, Cairney could provide the know how to help the Magpies secure promotion. However, with Ayoze Perez and Mohamed Diame currently plying their trade in the number 10 role, the Scotland Under-21 international might be tempted to avoid a move to the Toon after seeing the likes of Achraf Lazaar, Daryl Murphy and Matz Sels struggle for game time following summer moves to the north East. Manager Jokanovic has also made it as clear as he can that he doesn't want his star to move and a move this January might be too soon.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/newcastle-three-horse-race-land-25-year-old-championship-star-report/

AlexW132

Quote from: westcliff white on January 08, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

He said on twitter that it's nearly been done

river phoenix

Quote from: mkras99 on January 08, 2017, 07:25:56 PM
http://sportwitness.co.uk/brighton-fulham-saturday-night-transfer-mission-flying-championship-flag/

Benfica players are probably out of our reach at the moment but Vitoria Guimaraes has 2 good strikers/forwards (both on loan from Porto), Hernani and Moussa Marega. Could be interesting for us in the summer.