watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

Whatever happened to Steve mounie, I liked the look of him. Reports back in September was it a going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@jolslover

Quote from: Hoppus on January 09, 2017, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on January 09, 2017, 09:12:51 PM
I'm annoyed about this. Derby buying Nugent seems like it means we are stuck with a player that doesn't want to be here.. We should have sent him back to Derby.

Do they need Vydra when they sign Nugent?
An agreement with Vydra and Martin had been perfect

Agree. A potential Vydra Martin swap loan deal would be my dream. Too much sense to happen though. If Martin goes back Vydra will definitely be surplus to requirements.
STH H3

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 09, 2017, 09:20:42 PM
I'm annoyed about this. Derby buying Nugent seems like it means we are stuck with a player that doesn't want to be here.. We should have sent him back to Derby.

There is going to be a twist in this tale,as I said earlier Derby Telegraph says clubs still talking.
He going back IMO..

Fair enough Mince, How recently did Derby Telegraph say this? Do you have a link?
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on January 09, 2017, 10:24:25 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 09, 2017, 09:20:42 PM

There is going to be a twist in this tale,as I said earlier Derby Telegraph says clubs still talking.
He going back IMO..

Fair enough Mince, How recently did Derby Telegraph say this? Do you have a link?

Derby Telegraph 18-12, does the Nugent signing change Martin situation.
The two clubs are still in discussion.

MikeCdawg

Stewart Downing on loan anyone? Apparently he has been made available for loan by Boro.

could be a useful addition as we are without Ayite for a few weeks, had a good season in the championship last year as well.

fulhamben

Hmm qpr selling cherry Poulter and Sandro. Cutting their cloth or freeing up cash.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

Fulham are considering extending the loan of Larnell Cole to Caledonian Thistle. Fulham are interested in Nigerian striker Larry Kayode from Austria Vienna
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on January 09, 2017, 11:23:29 PM
Stewart Downing on loan anyone? Apparently he has been made available for loan by Boro.

could be a useful addition as we are without Ayite for a few weeks, had a good in the championship last year as well.

He would be an ideal signing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2017, 11:41:30 PM
Hmm qpr selling cherry Poulter and Sandro. Cutting their cloth or freeing up cash.

That's a shame, they were looking good for relegation. And as if it needs saying but a massive NO to all 3 of those.

AlexW132

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 09, 2017, 11:50:26 PM
Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on January 09, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

could be a useful addition as we are without Ayite for a few weeks, had a good in the championship last year as well.

He would be an ideal signing.

Do we really need someone in his position? We have enough midfielders in general and, as the Cardiff game hinted, we could play and develop Sessegnon and Fredericks as our wide players in front of Odoi and Malone.

fulhamben

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 10, 2017, 12:03:12 AM
Would definitely have Kayode
I've got to ask, as I'd never even heard of him till now, have you seen him play?

AlexW132

Quote from: fulhamben on January 10, 2017, 12:18:24 AM
I've got to ask, as I'd never even heard of him till now, have you seen him play?

Nope, but I've heard he's very prolific. He's pacy and has a good goalscoring record in the Ö-Bundesliga, 7 goals and 3 assists, and he's been in good form in the Europa League. Only real downsides are he's small and lightweight. He's not on the radar of many other clubs so he should be available at a good price. Do I think he'd rip up the league? No, but he's much better than what we have up front.

fulhamben

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 10, 2017, 01:10:05 AM

Nope, but I've heard he's very prolific. He's pacy and has a good goalscoring record in the Ö-Bundesliga, 7 goals and 3 assists, and he's been in good form in the Europa League. Only real downsides are he's small and lightweight. He's not on the radar of many other clubs so he should be available at a good price. Do I think he'd rip up the league? No, but he's much better than what we have up front.
you had me at pacey

Snibbo

Hmm. QPR losing their Cherry.

He's about their best player isn't he?

Twig

Quote from: Snibbo on January 10, 2017, 02:30:12 AM

They had their cherry popped years ago.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: fulhamben on January 10, 2017, 01:30:11 AM

you had me at pacey
Bit like Gordon Davis then??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

AlexW132

Quote from: Snibbo on January 10, 2017, 02:30:12 AM

Nice bit of asset stripping from Tony

westcliff white

Its the Austrian Bundesliga and has 27 in 69 for Ausria Vienna
Every day is a Fulham day

Horsfield_No9

Transfer Market "Newcastle United have ended their interest in Fulham midfielder Tom Cairney after being told they would have to pay £20m to sign him."

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.