https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 09, 2017, 11:59:24 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2017, 11:41:30 PM
Hmm qpr selling cherry Poulter and Sandro. Cutting their cloth or freeing up cash.

That's a shame, they were looking good for relegation. And as if it needs saying but a massive NO to all 3 of those.

How come? Wouldn't take Polter but he is better than what we've got at the moment. Chery is a good player and Sandro is a prem level DM. Would definitely take the latter two
STH H3

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 10, 2017, 02:00:33 PM
The longer we stay in this Division the more likely we will lose our better players. It's imperative we go for a top six place now whatever it takes, as well if course the obvious financial rewards. The football we are playing deserves to be up there and we must seize the opportunity to grab a top six place, and ensure we have a reinforced squad for the remainder of the season.

Quite agree, that's been the position for the past three years. Roberts and Dembele are cases in point. 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Riversider

Would be nice to have a transfer thread that just deals with links and speculation , and all the idle chit chat could then take place in its own thread.
093.gif

f321ffc

Quote from: Riversider on January 10, 2017, 04:19:46 PM
Would be nice to have a transfer thread that just deals with links and speculation , and all the idle chit chat could then take place in its own thread.
093.gif
:plus one: Then  this thread would be about six pages, does seem to be a lack or real transfer rumours. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

AlexW132

Quote from: f321ffc on January 10, 2017, 04:23:23 PM
Quote from: Riversider on January 10, 2017, 04:19:46 PM
093.gif
:plus one: Then  this thread would be about six pages, does seem to be a lack or real transfer rumours. 049:gif
Sorry, my bad  :Get Coat gif:

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 10, 2017, 12:47:37 PM
Ross McCormack bookies favourite to sign for.........Brentford.
Just seen in The Mirror that Brentford are lining up Sam Winnall from Barnsley to replace Hogan.
I have been banging on about him for a while. great in the air and fast on the ground he would be idea at the £3m fee being mentioned.
I will be furious if we let this happen without our own challenge,
If he goes to Brentford he will be a Nemesis to us for years to come.

SP

Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 10, 2017, 07:28:10 PM
Just seen in The Mirror that Brentford are lining up Sam Winnall from Barnsley to replace Hogan.
I have been banging on about him for a while. great in the air and fast on the ground he would be idea at the £3m fee being mentioned.

Great news for Rochdale if they are receiving 30% of the fee.

f321ffc

Fulham give Kayode a look in

As chase for the promotion ticket became hotter in the English Cahampionship, one of the promotion hopeful Fulham FC are looking to strengthen their attack thereby are considering a move for former Nigeria youth international Kayode Olarewaju.

Kayode who has been in a blistering form since the commencement of the season and has caught the eye of European scouts with a series of outstanding displays for the Austrian club in the Europa League this season. He netted 14 goals in 32 appearances for Austria Vienna this season.

The Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic has not hidden his intention to have Kayode whom he claimed he has been following him since his days with Maccabi Netanya in 2013, where he scored 10 goals in 25 league appearances, that paved the way for a permanent move to Israel.

Kayode followed that with 13 goals in 31 league appearances before moving to Austria Vienna on a four-year deal in August 2015.

The striker has been one of the player been given serious consideration for a Super Eagles call-up in the team subsequent.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

BedsFFC

Quote from: f321ffc on January 10, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

As chase for the promotion ticket became hotter in the English Cahampionship, one of the promotion hopeful Fulham FC are looking to strengthen their attack thereby are considering a move for former Nigeria youth international Kayode Olarewaju.

Kayode who has been in a blistering form since the commencement of the season and has caught the eye of European scouts with a series of outstanding displays for the Austrian club in the Europa League this season. He netted 14 goals in 32 appearances for Austria Vienna this season.

The Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic has not hidden his intention to have Kayode whom he claimed he has been following him since his days with Maccabi Netanya in 2013, where he scored 10 goals in 25 league appearances, that paved the way for a permanent move to Israel.

Kayode followed that with 13 goals in 31 league appearances before moving to Austria Vienna on a four-year deal in August 2015.

The striker has been one of the player been given serious consideration for a Super Eagles call-up in the team subsequent.

I know nothing about him but I want him

BedsFFC

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 10, 2017, 10:11:21 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on January 10, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

I know nothing about him but I want him

This is what the Vienna fans are saying...

Minimum 4 Mille, otherwise I would not let him go. I'm tired of letting our players almost always have a butterbread, while other clubs alibikicker many times.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Ah yes but.....

Is he Wile E. Coyote enough for us?

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: @jolslover on January 10, 2017, 03:51:59 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 09, 2017, 11:59:24 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2017, 11:41:30 PM
Hmm qpr selling cherry Poulter and Sandro. Cutting their cloth or freeing up cash.

That's a shame, they were looking good for relegation. And as if it needs saying but a massive NO to all 3 of those.

How come? Wouldn't take Polter but he is better than what we've got at the moment. Chery is a good player and Sandro is a prem level DM. Would definitely take the latter two

- Polter is a donkey who I wouldn't take over Smith.
- Ask QPR fans what they think of Chery. Not necessarily a bad player but he very much flatters to deceive and seems to have a poor attitude.
- Sandro always seems to be injured and high wages. No thanks.

Woolly Mammoth

Sandro has a pretty name but is a sick note, and doesn't relish a tackle, likes to roll all over the pitch. Cherrys has a massive attitude problem and doesn't punch his weight. Would be better off performing in a circus. As for Poulter, he makes Matt Smith look like a Cheetah, and Smith is better alround. They are Rangers deadwood, leave them where they are.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 10, 2017, 10:14:44 PM

This is what the Vienna fans are saying...

Minimum 4 Mille, otherwise I would not let him go. I'm tired of letting our players almost always have a butterbread, while other clubs alibikicker many times.
Yes, we must give our players as much 'ButterBread' as they want. Such a shame when they have to survive on just alibikicker :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Barrett487

Hull look like being stronger for our cup tie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38577591

Everton have agreed to loan striker Oumar Niasse, 26, to Hull, with personal terms still to be agreed.
The Senegal international signed for £13.5m from Lokomotiv Moscow in February 2016 but has played only seven times for the Toffees

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Barrett487 on January 11, 2017, 12:38:27 AM
Hull look like being stronger for our cup tie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38577591

Everton have agreed to loan striker Oumar Niasse, 26, to Hull, with personal terms still to be agreed.
The Senegal international signed for £13.5m from Lokomotiv Moscow in February 2016 but has played only seven times for the Toffees

Hull supposed to have an option as well.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Riversider

Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 10, 2017, 07:28:10 PM

Just been reading about Sam Winnall on my night shift seems like a very good prospect indeed , he's out of contract in the summer and Leeds are meant to be after him, though the figure quoted was £450k ,
3 days from now and we all get a chance to have a good look at him.

ffc2004

westcliff white

Quote from: ffc2004 on January 11, 2017, 08:29:25 AM
Fulham linked with Chuba Akpom from Arsenal...
Again, think we have in the last few windows now. Is he the new Carlton Cole or David Bentley

He looks to be a decent player in all seriousness
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: ffc2004 on January 11, 2017, 08:29:25 AM
Fulham linked with Chuba Akpom from Arsenal...

Chubby Akpom,sounds like a Bouncer at Mothercare.