more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 30, 2017, 10:21:31 AM
I'm not implying that the club is not furiously busy closing deals behind the scenes but this window feels, by a big margin, the lowest number of fulham related rumours I can remember. Don't know how we have gone through 93 pages on the morsels we have been fed.

As far as Fulham are concerned. It's not so much a Bay Window. More a Porthole.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: hovewhite on January 30, 2017, 10:34:18 AM
93 pages of nothing apart from 1 wind up after another.
Yes and the Ross rumour has been on/off time and again.

David I

Due to the lack of success in the window to date, the desperate need for a striker and the transfer window closing tomorrow.
I predict a panic signing or two of Ross McContract for £14million from Villa and a cheeky £4million for Emile Heskey!!
090.gif

Nero

Quote from: David I on January 30, 2017, 11:09:43 AM
Due to the lack of success in the window to date, the desperate need for a striker and the transfer window closing tomorrow.
I predict a panic signing or two of Ross McContract for £14million from Villa and a cheeky £4million for Emile Heskey!!
090.gif

Well Ive heard its Carlton Cole and David Bentley and if we are really lucky we will finally land Koumas as well

Lighthouse

Smith will go to QPR on loan. We will have a player in place to come in, on the understanding that the club he is coming from can find a replacement. The will they, wont they will go on all day. Then with a minute to go, we will hear of the signing coming in.

Dame Agenes Fortunato will need a work permit and is recovering from an injury. Once played in goal and has a friend who played as a striker.

The 12 million striker we may have hoped for.  Goes off to a German team.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

river phoenix

Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL  2m2 minutes ago
More
Arsenal striker Chuba Akpom is set to join Brighton on loan until the end of the season.

Yeah, he will have a lot of playing time there with Hemed, Baldock and Murray on board already.

westcliff white

The 12 million ruour is quiet today it seems.

As for Akpom, did we want him? were we linked? i s he a Martin type player? I think that is what we are loking for someone to play in a similar way so the team dynamics stay the same.
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on January 30, 2017, 11:35:17 AM
The 12 million ruour is quiet today it seems.

As for Akpom, did we want him? were we linked? i s he a Martin type player? I think that is what we are loking for someone to play in a similar way so the team dynamics stay the same.
Do well to find a big slow un committed striker that occasionally goes on strike, this late on in the window.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FPT

GetWestLondon say Matt Smith will join QPR for £1m. For us to double our investment in him when he has 6 months left on his contract is incredible. With Smith leading your line, I think you'll always limit yourselves to midtable. I think we've done some good business there trusting a replacement is on its way - and I do trust that a replacement is on its way.

Riverside

OK folks .

Now its time for announcements .

I predicted our signings would be

1) in the last 48 hours - so now is the time and I have only missed 1
2) Players we have not been linked to or heard of . Pestos fitted that bill .

At least Ajite and Kebano will be back . Though I don't think Kebano will feature on Wed .

bill taylors apprentice

We are making a strong push for promotion, the manager says so and with Humphreys and Woodrow out on loan already and Smith rumoured to be on his way means a Centre forward type player is a cert !

That has to happen, doesn't it ?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 30, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
We are making a strong push for promotion, the manager says so and with Humphreys and Woodrow out on loan already and Smith rumoured to be on his way means a Centre forward type player is a cert !

That has to happen, doesn't it ?

This is Fulham, it could easily not happen,and we could easily convert Madl to a striker.
Nothing will amaze me after the carry ons of the last few days.
I bet whoever comes will be a loan.

Friendsoffulham

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

We would like to remind everyone, that this thread if for transfer rumours only. Yes its silly season, but not complete and utter rubbish about Hilder the Tea lady, or the likes.

If we feel your post has no relevance to this this thread, it will be removed, and a warning given if continued.

Please don't spoil it for other who come here looking for genuine information, thanks.

Riversider

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on January 30, 2017, 01:29:00 PM
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

We would like to remind everyone, that this thread if for transfer rumours only. Yes its silly season, but not complete and utter rubbish about Hilder the Tea lady, or the likes.

If we feel your post has no relevance to this this thread, it will be removed, and a warning given if continued.

Please don't spoil it for other who come here looking for genuine information, thanks.

94 pages too late, but welcomed all the same !

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on January 30, 2017, 01:29:00 PM
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

OK....So why has my post on the other one just started been taken down,it was about buying someone?

Fulham 442

We have just accepted a £1m bit from the Ha Ha's for Matt Smith.  Does that mean we have an incoming striker or just that he is surplus to requirements at Fulham and we just want to offload him?

MiltonBurrows

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 30, 2017, 02:13:15 PM
We have just accepted a £1m bit from the Ha Ha's for Matt Smith.  Does that mean we have an incoming striker or just that he is surplus to requirements at Fulham and we just want to offload him?

His contract runs out at the end of the season doesn't it? Guessing we are cashing in now. Surely this means we have someone in the pipeline though as it leaves us with an unhappy CM as our only real striker.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

westcliff white

Actually it is 500k rising to a million based on appearances

14:05
QPR CLOSE ON SMITH

QPR have agreed a fee with Fulham for striker Matt Smith, according to Sky sources.

He is due for a medical and to discuss personal terms and it is understood the fee is an initial £500,000 that could rise to £1m depending on appearances.
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Thing is I just dont think Joka is anywhere keen on him. Almost just tolerated him because hes in the squad.
But one start since September
2 sub appearances in 12 games on the bench.

he just doesn't want him even with the lack of main strikers we have.

Pecking order after martin i reckon is Ayite, Piazon, Aluko

Allestree andy

QPR CLOSE ON SMITH

QPR have agreed a fee with Fulham for striker Matt Smith, according to Sky sources.

He is due for a medical and to discuss personal terms and it is understood the fee is an initial £500,000 that could rise to £1m depending on appearances.

thoughts anyone?
To the limit and beyond