watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

If Villa are in for Hogan,then they ain't getting Rhodes?

alexmur

Quote from: Statto on January 30, 2017, 06:51:38 PM
I can see it now...
We've probably spent all window negotiating some Belgium club down from £4m to £3.7m for some player we could have had on January 1st for the extra £300k
Now we've sold Matt Smith in anticipation of getting this guy but his Belgian club will say, hold on, it's the last day of the transfer window, you've sold all your strikers, so now you're desperate so we want £4.5m
We will pull out of the deal and sign Robbie Keane on a pay-as-you-play
Several posters on here will say the board were trying all January to sign this Belgian guy and his club tried to pull our pants down more, what more do you want?
Robbie Keane will get seriously injured against Burton, we'll finish 12th, Joka will join Werder Bremen and we, managed by Alan Curbishley, will get relegated to League 1 next year
I love your optimisim

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2017, 07:48:31 PM
If Villa are in for Hogan,then they ain't getting Rhodes?
If we got money for Rhodes, then we should bid for hogan.although I doubt they would sell to us as they refused to last season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexmur

fulhamben

Quote from: alexmur on January 30, 2017, 07:57:19 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 30, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

Appears to have only scored 5 this season  :023:
True but he has only had 3 games!! 
only 3 games, has he been on strike? That would please a few Fulham fan :005:

Carborundum

We need at least two strikers, a good one and one who isn't going to play much and is basically happy to be here.  This guy might be an asset for us, but he's never actually played for Olympiakos, just farmed out by them.  So, if he comes good for us, that's a bonus.

Tomorrow we should focus on getting a proven striker.

Fulham Tup North

[/quote]
Has Shearer still got the legs??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 30, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

Has Shearer still got the legs??
[/quote]I'd take him over keane

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on January 30, 2017, 08:11:28 PM
Rumours on here the other day about us scouting the Portuguese leagues heavily so the rumour about Karamanos sounds plausible

5 goals from 20 games is a poor return for a striker so either he's a poor striker or he's not a striker

But he could the same type of player as Ayite or Aluko, both of whom have almost identical strike rates to that this year, and to that extent should be given a chance

A chance in midfield? Who you going to drop for him. I more than happy for Aluko and Ayite to remain in our 11

westcliff white

rumour on here yesterday we were singing someone from Chelsea for 12 million, at least they are rumours
Every day is a Fulham day

BestOfBrede

Don't you think it's about time to believe in Slavisa and who he wants at this club?
All this feckshite you're all spouting is a real pee take!
Wow you are all so good I don't know why Khan hasn't paid you millions for advice!

God it drives me mad how you state he's crap, re certain players, just by reading some wally website or game!

Or we should go for.. Bla bla etc

Personally I trust that Slavisa thinks he's good enough then so do I
He ain't badly thus far, has he!?

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on January 30, 2017, 08:49:10 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 30, 2017, 08:13:52 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 30, 2017, 08:11:28 PM
Rumours on here the other day about us scouting the Portuguese leagues heavily so the rumour about Karamanos sounds plausible

5 goals from 20 games is a poor return for a striker so either he's a poor striker or he's not a striker

But he could the same type of player as Ayite or Aluko, both of whom have almost identical strike rates to that this year, and to that extent should be given a chance

A chance in midfield? Who you going to drop for him. I more than happy for Aluko and Ayite to remain in our 11

Fine if neither of them will be tired, injured, suspended or just suffering a dip in form, for the remainder of our league games and epic cup run
But then we have piazon Kebano and sess as back up. Not to mention fredericks can push up to. We have one want away striker, and if he goes on strike, loses form, gets injured or suspended, then we are back to the 4 6 0 formation again

Fulham76

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 30, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Don't you think it's about time to believe in Slavisa and who he wants at this club?
Wow you are all so good I don't know why Khan hasn't paid you millions for advice!

God it drives me mad how you state he's crap, re certain players, just by reading some wally website or game!

I think that's the point though, SJ doesn't appear to have a say in transfers & he just has to get on with what he's given.

I'd be surprised if this Greek guy is one of SJ's choices & because this player is so unknown, all is fans have to go on are google, Wikipedia etc..

Personally I'd prefer for Khan to come out & admit he won't be supporting us in the transfer market, his interests lie elsewhere, rather than all this BS about ambition & 'whatever it takes' because it's completely untrue, or an outright lie if I'm being blunt.

We have no strikers, we've offloaded them all, it's a ridiculous position to be in & I can see SJ walking very soon, which would be about the worst possible outcome for the club purely because we have no ambition.

westcliff white

Kaveh Solhekol

@SkyKaveh
South Korea winger Lee Chung-yong can leave Crystal Palace tomorrow. Possible destinations: Fulham, Burnley, Brighton, Swansea & Aston Villa
9:24 PM - 30 Jan 2017
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on January 30, 2017, 09:35:11 PM

Kaveh Solhekol

@SkyKaveh
South Korea winger Lee Chung-yong can leave Crystal Palace tomorrow. Possible destinations: Fulham, Burnley, Brighton, Swansea & Aston Villa
9:24 PM - 30 Jan 2017
again though, we have great wide players. Sess piazon amd Kebano can't nail down a first team place, why would we need another

Fulham Tup North

People saying we are after players who are rubbish, if they are so bad, how do they pass the LAPTOP TEST??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 30, 2017, 09:34:32 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 30, 2017, 09:21:22 PM

I think that's the point though, SJ doesn't appear to have a say in transfers & he just has to get on with what he's given.

I'd be surprised if this Greek guy is one of SJ's choices & because this player is so unknown, all is fans have to go on are google, Wikipedia etc..

Personally I'd prefer for Khan to come out & admit he won't be supporting us in the transfer market, his interests lie elsewhere, rather than all this BS about ambition & 'whatever it takes' because it's completely untrue, or an outright lie if I'm being blunt.

We have no strikers, we've offloaded them all, it's a ridiculous position to be in & I can see SJ walking very soon, which would be about the worst possible outcome for the club purely because we have no ambition.
But 76, this is according to you!
You have no proof whatsoever that Khan isn't supporting Slavisa or that Slavisa wants or doesn't want certain players. Unfortunately, you sound like you don't want to believe anything unless it's bad and controversial. I know you are only being frustrated by all this, as we all are, but we need to believe!

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 30, 2017, 09:42:35 PM
People saying we are after players who are rubbish, if they are so bad, how do they pass the LAPTOP TEST??
the thought had crossed my mind with tasos.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on January 30, 2017, 07:36:27 PM
Wow just checked out tasos stats. He is a direct replacement lfor Smith goal wise. Both average about 3 a season. And more worryingly, he is a striker / winger ( which in my mind means they are not good enough to hold down one position when it says that about a Player)
Still if he relegates the derby player to the bench then it's all good with me

Another pansy that wears gloves in April.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 30, 2017, 09:42:35 PM

By pressing the keys ctr and esc at the same time.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.