https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 10:02:52 AM
Quote from: twang on January 31, 2017, 09:46:04 AM
Blast from the summer: According to loads of Belgium sites, Cyriac is joining us for €1,5m!

So the soap opera continues.
A decent back up stirker, would like someone else in as well. Not seen this i any of the Belge press i look through, but will check it out

Every day is a Fulham day

Birmingham White

In past transfer windows there have been players at M.P on deadline day that have not been signed. I hope this will be the case with the Greek guy from Portugal. Hopefully he is the back up in case we can't get our other targets.

Sebb86

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 10:05:26 AM
Blast from the summer: According to loads of Belgium sites, Cyriac is joining us for €1,5m!

A decent back up stirker, would like someone else in as well. Not seen this i any of the Belge press i look through, but will check it out

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2017-01-31/gohi-bi-cyriac-is-op-weg-naar-het-engelse-fulham

toshes mate

My guess is SJ will walk in the Summer if Fulham don't win promotion. He'll have seen out his contract and if something better comes along (which in my opinion won't be hard to find) he'll take it, and Fulham FC will have sold us all (players, supporters, everybody) short if that happens.  I hope I am wrong and Fulham come up with salvation today.  A little bird has told me that will be the case and I hope she is right.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Sebb86 on January 31, 2017, 10:26:23 AM

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2017-01-31/gohi-bi-cyriac-is-op-weg-naar-het-engelse-fulham

A bit of a flakey translation thanks to Google translate:

QuoteKV Oostende is still a busy transferdag. Not just about Landry Dimata must be negotiated, a deal on Gohi Bi Cyriac is in the pipeline.
Cyriac has received a serious offer from the English Fulham and Ostend seem inclined to accept it. Cyriac since the breakthrough of Dimata no longer undisputed holder and had several offers from the Middle East in his pocket. However, the deal fell through because Ostend and the 3 million early for the attacker.
The risk that they would not walk with his injury history, but Fulham will do. A deal is on its way today. Possibly, in this case an extra attacker to Ostend. And let's not rule Ostend still holds the track Lombaerts in the eye when you receive so much money ...

westcliff white

Indeed just speaking with a collegaue who still works in Brussels, its no more than 50/50 due to some injury issues. That article says that Cyriac had offers form the middle east but they did not want to take the risk with his injry history it seems, but we maybe willing to do a deal. The is a reported offer from us (press reported nothing official from Oostende to coinfirm) and Oostende seem willing to do the deal.

f321ffc

Google translate
KV Oostende is still a busy transferdag. Not just about Landry Dimata must be negotiated, a deal on Gohi Bi Cyriac is in the pipeline.
Cyriac has received a serious offer from the English Fulham and Ostend seem inclined to accept it. Cyriac since the breakthrough of Dimata no longer undisputed holder and had several offers from the Middle East in his pocket. However, the deal fell through because Ostend and the 3 million early for the attacker.
The risk that they would not walk with his injury history, but Fulham will do. A deal is on its way today. Possibly, in this case an extra attacker to Ostend. And let's not rule Ostend still holds the track Lombaerts in the eye when you receive so much money ...
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

Quote from: toshes mate on January 31, 2017, 10:27:14 AM
My guess is SJ will walk in the Summer if Fulham don't win promotion. He'll have seen out his contract and if something better comes along (which in my opinion won't be hard to find) he'll take it, and Fulham FC will have sold us all (players, supporters, everybody) short if that happens.  I hope I am wrong and Fulham come up with salvation today.  A little bird has told me that will be the case and I hope she is right.
So what has this little bird told you?

westcliff white

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 10:38:33 AM

Indeed just speaking with a collegaue who still works in Brussels, its no more than 50/50 due to some injury issues. That article says that Cyriac had offers form the middle east but they did not want to take the risk with his injry history it seems, but we maybe willing to do a deal. The is a reported offer from us (press reported nothing official from Oostende to coinfirm) and Oostende seem willing to do the deal.
My Collegue in Brussels has just been qulaity checking the e deadline day news in Belgium and his quite is "nothing on cyriac"

Doesnt mean there wont be, but there isnt just yet

westcliff white

toshes mate

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 10:46:51 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on January 31, 2017, 10:27:14 AM
So what has this little bird told you?

It's on another thread.... a decent striker who fans will appreciate.  I tried to get name(s) but I was unsuccessful.  This little lady told me about Martin's contract with Derby twenty four hours before it was released.  I will say nothing more about her other than she is much smarter than me.

river phoenix

A Roandinho
‏@aroandinho
#FFC Karamanos will happen sorting logistics of loan cancellation.also a belgian player.inside source. #fulhamfc #transferdeadlineday

Karamanos and Cyriac, it seems.

f321ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 10:53:03 AM
Cyriac also has offers from Germany
I'm sure the reason we never signed him in the Sumer was that time ran out whilst trying to get the deal done, if that's the case why have we left it so late again. 090.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: f321ffc on January 31, 2017, 11:04:23 AM
I'm sure the reason we never signed him in the Sumer was that time ran out whilst trying to get the deal done, if that's the case why have we left it so late again. 090.gif

Hes 5ft 8, & four goals in 22 games, chuck in a Greek nobody, a near 37 year old has been and an unfit McCormack who we'll pay over the odds for then its shaping up to be a depressing deadline day.

ScalleysDad

With the timing getting so tight I wonder if want away Martin will be made to travel on the team coach today? If he drives himself his version of the promised land is quite literally just up the road.

westcliff white

Time was one issue but also Oostende chairman wante dmor emoney and paid differently right atthe last minute

Slaphead in Qatar

Nothing wrong with his scoring record

river phoenix

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on January 31, 2017, 11:10:47 AM

Hes 5ft 8, & four goals in 22 games, chuck in a Greek nobody, a near 37 year old has been and an unfit McCormack who we'll pay over the odds for then its shaping up to be a depressing deadline day.

To be fair to him, it looks like he was playing on the left wing this season so far.

twang

Now we're talking... "Fulham ready to meet Sergi Enrich's buy out clause of €10m"

https://translate.google.se/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.as.com%2Ffutbol%2F2017%2F01%2F31%2Fprimera%2F1485861322_415928.html&edit-text=

Hopefully the greek is a backup option for Enrich, and Cyriac backup for Callum Robinson.