https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: corbs83 on January 31, 2017, 05:42:35 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 31, 2017, 05:38:24 PM
:hook:  SJ just tweeted "Motspur Park now closed for the day,  All Business done"
:012: :012: :012:
His last tweet was yesterday about the u23 game and spurs draw in fa cup

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It was a personal 'Tweet' but I thought I would share it ;)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on January 31, 2017, 05:45:13 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 05:37:08 PM
Its a ridiculous situation we are in,the club has let Smith,Woodrow and Humphrey's go with no bloody idea who they getting in to replace them.
Now they are chasing round last minute after Tom, Dick and whoever..Farcical

This obviously isn't the case at all, They would only let these 3 strikers go (All 3 are not good enough to play regularly here anyway) if they are getting in atleast 1 striker that is better.

The point is if they knew they were going to offload them they should have had a specific target lined up.
Now they running round clutching at Straws while all of our challengers are signing players.

PokerMatt

So our transfer window has consisted of getting rid of three of our four senior (marginal in Humphrys' case) strikers, leaving us with just the one striker who's counting down the days until he returns to his real club?

Surely not.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

twang

Classic94

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
So our transfer window has consisted of getting rid of three of our four senior (marginal in Humphrys' case), leaving us with just the one striker who's counting down the days until he returns to his real club?

Surely not.

Exactly. We simply can't be this stupid. Until 11pm, I'm confident that two strikers will be signed.

Jamie88

Quote from: Classic94 on January 31, 2017, 06:22:14 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
So our transfer window has consisted of getting rid of three of our four senior (marginal in Humphrys' case), leaving us with just the one striker who's counting down the days until he returns to his real club?

Surely not.

Exactly. We simply can't be this stupid. Until 11pm, I'm confident that two strikers will be signed.

Never underestimate our club to make monumental cock-ups.

rusty shackleford

It would almost be hilarious if we actually gave away 3 strikers and signed none. If it werent so tragic

brightster

There's still time, still think Villa and Sheffield W have just wasted a lot on 2 players, do we really think they are worth 10mil, and if they go up shown with Rhodes not good enough for the prem and Hogan ok at Brentford but nothing special.
Looks like Martin is staying so need 2/3 back up strikers and who knows we might have enquired about a couple of them weeks ago.

rusty shackleford

Sarah Brookes has surfaced on twitter. Joking with a Fulham fan (poss someone on here?) but nothing of note.

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 06:16:45 PM
Its a ridiculous situation we are in,the club has let Smith,Woodrow and Humphrey's go with no bloody idea who they getting in to replace them.

This obviously isn't the case at all, They would only let these 3 strikers go (All 3 are not good enough to play regularly here anyway) if they are getting in atleast 1 striker that is better.

The point is if they knew they were going to offload them they should have had a specific target lined up.
Now they running round clutching at Straws while all of our challengers are signing players.

The windows not even over yet.. If we sign no one today then you can complain
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Bournemouth 18 million bid for Ake who was on loan there.
Funny all these other clubs finding the money to spend.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on January 31, 2017, 06:29:41 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

The windows not even over yet.. If we sign no one today then you can complain

You'll be pleased when you get one of your you tube foreign heroes ..I want.

Rambler

all this money being branded around. 18 million for Ake... What the hell??!

We must make sure that when Sessegnon is sold that we get as much as we possibly can.

Realistically 40 million plus 50% sell on fee.

He's that good & he's english which always inflates the fees.

BestOfBrede

It's 'won't ' Mince or 'Will not' but deffo not "Want"

rusty shackleford

Richard Osman ‏@richardosman  5h
More
'Doctor Who announces retirement' and 'Matt Smith joins QPR' are essentially the same story.

Good man Richard! haha

Hoppus

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

Is that what your on here for to pick up a silly spelling mistake...If so how about you go and ....Guess what I was about to say.

BestOfBrede

Only trying to help me ol mucker!
Makes a big difference in what you are trying to say!
:wine:
Was not attempting to be disrespectful

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

Is that what your on here for to pick up a silly spelling mistake...If so how about you go and ....Guess what I was about to say.
I cannot guess......but I bet it was spelt wrong!!!!   :)    or should that be spelled???
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"