more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Bracken White on January 31, 2017, 08:36:37 PM
TIFF reports one more medical underway @ MP.

So at this late stage its either

Kamara- likely
Enrich- unlikely
A new name out of nowhere- most likely
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Ordar on January 31, 2017, 08:07:27 PM
I could be alone in this. But does the way we play actually need a hold up target man? We rarely play balls up to Martin. I actually think a quick striker would be more dangerous with how creative our midfield is.

Hence why I liked Wells for us

I agree, it doesn't. If there were someone as good as Zamora in holding up the ball then the likes of Aluko, Ayite and PIazon could follow up his lay offs. Unfortunately Martin isn't that good in his hold up play. Someone with pace to run behind, who will get in the six yard box and who is cool in front of goal would suit.

JoelH5

There will be another player or the club would have said that's it
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2017, 08:32:07 PM
At the end of the day we all want what's best for the club we support.
You speak for yourself!!!!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

rusty shackleford

Woolly Mammoth

It's not a medical, it's first aid, Fulhamben fell out of his tree at Motspur Park, when he heard Matt Smith had been sold for a profit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2017, 08:56:36 PM

It's not a medical, it's first aid, Fulhamben fell out of his tree at Motspur Park, when he heard Matt Smith had been sold for a profit.
not gonna lie, that was a huge shock. What did we pay, 250/500 on the back of a 15 goal season. 3 years later with an average of 3 goals a season we get double/quadruple for him. Decent bloke, but poor striker. One of the worst headerers of the ball I've ever seen. Considering he gets on the end of most, you would have thought he would of learnt how to aim them by now. Wish him all the best though, model pro and can respect a player for dropping down to a smaller team for first team football
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bracken White

Only other clue from 'the source' - he's big & black. Don't think Kamara is 'big, Curioser ....
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

fulhamben

Quote from: Bracken White on January 31, 2017, 09:04:07 PM
Only other clue from 'the source' - he's big & black. Don't think Kamara is 'big, Curioser ....
Ali G from staines? He's massive re spec. Or hopefully boggle

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: fulhamben on January 31, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

not gonna lie, that was a huge shock. What did we pay, 250/500 on the back of a 15 goal season. 3 years later with an average of 3 goals a season we get double/quadruple for him. Decent bloke, but poor striker. One of the worst headerers of the ball I've ever seen. Considering he gets on the end of most, you would have thought he would of learnt how to aim them by now. Wish him all the best though, model pro and can respect a player for dropping down to a smaller team for first team football

Ben, ask Newcastle if he's a bad header of the ball !!

fulhamben

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on January 31, 2017, 09:11:28 PM

Ben, ask Newcastle if he's a bad header of the ball!!

and yet Ayite has double the goals as Smith from his head. He is poor with his head, probably has less than a 10% Ratio with ir

Bracken White

Now heard both Kamara & Lee Chung-Yong. Who knows?!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Bracken White on January 31, 2017, 09:15:06 PM

Based on that random post on TIFF?

LCY travelled with Palace apparently, tho not in squad

FulhamStu

Was hoping we would sign Cyriac in the summer.  Fast, Strong, perfect.   Fits our style scores goals incl pens.  As for the loan, proved ideal with Madl, can't see a Martin problem and if we have the option to buy then I would consider him a Fulham player.  Wish we had an option on Kalas.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bracken White on January 31, 2017, 09:15:06 PM
Who is lee chung Yong? The Leicester player?

fulhamben

Quote from: FulhamStu on January 31, 2017, 09:20:13 PM
Was hoping we would sign Cyriac in the summer.  Fast, Strong, perfect.   Fits our style scores goals incl pens.  As for the loan, proved ideal with Madl, can't see a Martin problem and if we have the option to buy then I would consider him a Fulham player.  Wish we had an option on Kalas.
I'm with you, think he will suit us down to the ground. Look how young sess exploited hull with his pace from our pin point midfield passes

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: fulhamben on January 31, 2017, 09:14:30 PM

and yet Ayite has double the goals as Smith from his head. He is poor with his head, probably has less than a 10% Ratio with ir

Ayite has played a lot more games than Smith and therefore distorts stats but let's agree he was not good for the way JS wants the team to play.

fulhamben

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on January 31, 2017, 09:26:47 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 31, 2017, 09:14:30 PM

Ayite has played a lot more games than Smith and therefore distorts stats but let's agree he was not good for the way JS wants the team to play.
Yes totally, that's why I think the smaller Cyriac will do well

toshes mate

Well I am not going to take back what I said about our transfer team because at the very last they do what they could have done weeks ago, but Cyriac is a good signing and he'll be a hard act to keep out of the danger area.  Quick and strong and well worth the loan.  Now Fulham where is this second signing?