more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Quote from: ollienixs on January 31, 2017, 11:15:20 PM
There is still one to come. Read the tweet. It's not a out and out end of as she normally states

I hope, for Khan's sake you're right
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: ollienixs on January 31, 2017, 11:15:20 PM
There is still one to come. Read the tweet. It's not a out and out end of as she normally states
Well, if it ain't Defoe don't bother to wake me!!!!!!!!!!!!   GGRRRRR :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Lighthouse

It is all over. Kamara isn't coming and there will be no more deals. Fulham have all gone home.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MiltonBurrows

Not a great window. Looking forward to hearing Slavs thoughts. From what I can gather we tried but a lot of things went against us with Amiens and Eibar being awkward customers. All a bit underwhelming - however a win at Burton tomorrow and all will be well in the world again.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Sgt Fulham

A bit gutting. We all knew what we needed. We had all window. Let's hope Cyriac turns out to be good.

Nero

river phoenix

Shocking lack of ambition by the board. That`s it when you leave it this late in the window.

I like Cyriac signing but we needed to show some ambition and buy a proven striker like Rhodes (instead he gone to our main rival for the playoff place) or Enrich.

I hope Joka stays.

Lighthouse

I still don't understand how Villa can spend 24 million on two players this season. Yet we keep on talking about FFP and have done since the first season. Even now in January we sell or loan out an entire team. Must help with the wage bill and bring in two. Have we the smallest squad in the division now?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

I hope Jok stays, I imagine everyone else feels that also. But he is wasting his talents at Fulham. Khan does not appreciate him, otherwise he would have backed him. But Khan has pulled the rug under Joks feet.

No Ambition, compared to our promotion rivals Fulham were like pussy cats today.
Khan and his entourage have shown their true colours, and it's not BLACK & WHITE.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Huxley

MiltonBurrows

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2017, 11:38:06 PM
I still don't understand how Villa can spend 24 million on two players this season. Yet we keep on talking about FFP and have done since the first season. Even now in January we sell or loan out an entire team. Must help with the wage bill and bring in two. Have we the smallest squad in the division now?

I saw villa how now spent 80 million in this transfer window. However I'm not sure what there net spend is overall. However they do have the parachute payments which I'm sure helps there FFP.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

JoelH5

I'm seriously considering holding up a 'Khan Out' poster next home game
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 31, 2017, 11:42:46 PM
I'm seriously considering holding up a 'Khan Out' poster next home game

You will have to join a long queue.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ordar

I've asked Sarah, Tony Khan and the club for an explaination for the fans on Twitter. Probably won't lead to anything, but felt I had to try.

This isn't acceptable.

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Classic94

Is it really that bad though? All key players retained, CM and ST cover signed, deadwood shifted, Ayite and Kebano to return. I get it, the squad is thin which isn't good BUT it's far from a disaster. Slav's contract however...

Ordar

fulhamben

No point wasting money in this window l. The derby player has sabotaged our season beyond repair
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.