watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press conference updates

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, January 13, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

"We have no injuries so everyone is available for the game. Kalas is fit, Parker and Madl are fit."

"Chris Martin is fit. He is available and we hope he will score goals." - "He is ready for tomorrow's game and all of us expect he can be an important player for us."

"Barnsley have more points than us at this moment. They are a dangerous team. Well organised and counter-attacking"

"We have to concentrate and be ready for what is in front of us."

"I am very happy we will play at home in the FA Cup. We have a Premier League team. We will be ready for this competition."

"We have made important steps recently but there is always space to improve."
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

cmg

...and they all lived happily ever after.

filham

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on January 13, 2017, 01:45:37 PM
"We have no injuries so everyone is available for the game. Kalas is fit, Parker and Madl are fit."

"Chris Martin is fit. He is available and we hope he will score goals." - "He is ready for tomorrow's game and all of us expect he can be an important player for us."
Surely Martin is not being considered, surprised if he is allowed entry to the training ground car park let alone the Cottage.

BedsFFC

Well, if ever a striker owed us a huge game...step forward Mr Martin

fulhamben

Quote from: cmg on January 13, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

except the Fulham fans, who will now have a striker on the pitch who's motives could be to help his team derby reach the playoffs
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

BedsFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2017, 01:53:31 PM

except the Fulham fans, who will now have a striker on the pitch who's motives could be to help his team derby reach the playoffs

Ben, with respect, even by your standards thats a "grassy knoll" too far

gang

Surely he means Chrissy is fit.

cmg

Best possible outcome - provided the moody git scores.

As Robert Wilson (may have been Harold) said, "A week is a looooong time in football."

fulhamben

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 13, 2017, 01:54:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2017, 01:53:31 PM

Ben, with respect, even by your standards thats a "grassy knoll" too far
Why, we now he is unprofessional and wants to go back to Derby. How could you ever trust him again after what he has done. One can only presume that Khan won't release money to replace him as no other club in the world would ever consider playing him after what he did

snarks

If he plays and scores and the team wins, I will be delighted. However if he kisses the badge I will shout at him to "go away in short jerky movements"

fulhamben

Quote from: snarks on January 13, 2017, 02:00:06 PM
If he plays and scores and the team wins, I will be delighted. However if he kisses the badge I will shout at him to "go away in short jerky movements"
he's more likely to miss an open goal from 5 yards, then turn around and rip off his Fulham top to reveal a Derby tattoo that covers his whole body, than he is to kiss our badge

stevehawkinslidingtackle

BedsFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2017, 02:02:48 PM
Quote from: snarks on January 13, 2017, 02:00:06 PM
he's more likely to miss an open goal from 5 yards, then turn around and rip off his Fulham top to reveal a Derby tattoo that covers his whole body, than he is to kiss our badge
That really did make me lol

Nero

Think Martin will put the effort in, he knows hes not going back to Derby this Jan now they have signed Nugent, He needs to keep his stock high and just imagine if Fulham do the impossible and get in the play offs and win them, would he want to go back to Derby or stay at a Premier League Club.....

J.Perkins

If Jokanovic trusts that he's in the right mind to play, so do I.

AnEssexFan

We need a threat up front tomorrow if we're serious about making the play offs. We played ross after he pulled his "injury" stunt while chasing a new contract. As long as Martin plays well tomorrow I'll cheer him on, but if he gives a half hearted performance then he'll get what he deserves. We have to win tomorrow!
@leightonrw07

westcliff white

As I have said before, us fans are emotional and we all feel he let us down, the manager and club cannot afford to be emotional. They have to make decisions on what is best for the team, if that is him playing then we need to back SJ by backing the player. Following on from Bens remark I would hope that after seeing Derby go out an sign someone after saying we will bring you back that he wants to prove a point to them, so the opposite of what you say.

Time will tell, when those players cross the white line I will be backing them all 100% no booing no slagging off just being a fan who wants his team to win an important game
Every day is a Fulham day

Chutney

Surely Martin should at the very least apologise? Is he seriously just going to act like he's done nothing wrong? Its disgusting behaviour
C O Y W

Chutney

Quote from: filham on January 13, 2017, 01:50:01 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on January 13, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

Surely Martin is not being considered, surprised if he is allowed entry to the training ground car park let alone the Cottage.

Exactly this, he should be sent on gardening leave and forgotten about.
C O Y W