more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So how did Cyriac do

Started by fulhamben, February 12, 2017, 05:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Did he do enough to start the next game
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Don't really think so,Slavs will start with Martin again I'm sure.
As I've said on another post he will want to put it over Forest,back him to score.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2017, 05:09:52 PM
Don't really think so,Slavs will start with Martin again I'm sure.
As I've said on another post he will want to put it over Forest,back him to score.
and that's the problem with him. He should want to put it over every team, not just the ones that suit derby

Mince n Tatties

Like I've said before the manager is to blame for the situation.
The day Martin refused to play at Brighton he should have been sent back,then we would have had whole window to get someone.
Got a feeling Slava is ruing not doing it,so to save face he has to pick him.

Nero

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2017, 05:20:23 PM
The day Martin refused to play at Brighton he should have been sent back,then we would have had whole window to get someone.

He might have sent him packing or to the reserves if we had got more than 1 forward in

davew

Not sure I agree with the last part of the comment Mince, Slava is not saving face if Martin continues not to show much/any commitment, he is being left with egg on it! Not really interested in how CM performed vs Hull and Barnsley though it was very nice of him to show a bit of desire, doesn't compensate for the number of games that he hasn't performed and now left us likely/certain to miss the play offs!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

NJFulham

I think Cyriac plays vs. teams who park buses. Martin vs. everyone else.

Bassey the warrior

Slav would've been a fool to send back Martin if he couldn't get a suitable replacement. He's doing a great job given he's been let down in the transfer market.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: The Moose on February 12, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

Slav would've been a fool to send back Martin if he couldn't get a suitable replacement. He's doing a great job given he's been let down in the transfer market.

He went on strike before the window opened..Slavs could have gone to the board and said this fecker is going back to Derby,now back me In the window and give me the money to buy Rhodes or whoever.
He chose to keep Martin,he told the whole country about it in the press.
Bet he regrets it now.
Yes he doing a great job,I'm not saying he isn't.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on February 12, 2017, 11:27:34 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

He went on strike before the window opened..Slavs could have gone to the board and said this fecker is going back to Derby,now back me In the window and give me the money to buy Rhodes or whoever.
Bet he regrets it now.

but the board demonstrated that they aren't capable of buying a striker. It's not as if they didn't try because we had Martin. They tried (Elrich) and failed. So there's no logical reason to believe we'd have got Rhodes or anyone else if Martin had gone back .

Of course there is no guarantee that we would have got who we would have gone for,but if he had sent Martin back he would have at least put the pressure on the board to go get someone with the whole window to do it,not that last day debacle with Enrich.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Bet he regrets it now.

I am not sure that we could or should have sent Martin back.

Whether we could would depend on the contract. We were intending to buy him permanently and it was a year long long so I doubt that there would be a clause to send back early and even more so we would not have got any money back and almost certainly would have had to pay Martin's wages for the season.

To whether we should have sent him back early I think the answer should be "No", not because he would be any use but because he and Derby wanted him back and they are our rivals.

That should be qualified by saying that we should have bought two more strikers.

HectorWeso

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on February 13, 2017, 01:46:48 PM

Bet he regrets it now.

I am not sure that we could or should have sent Martin back.

Whether we could would depend on the contract. We were intending to buy him permanently and it was a year long long so I doubt that there would be a clause to send back early.

To whether we should have sent him back early I think the answer should be "No", not because he would be any use but because he and Derby wanted him back and they are our rivals.

That should be qualified by saying that we should have bought two more strikers.

Exactly. Saying it's the managers fault not to send back our only half decent striking option is actually fully retarded.

horse1031

Knowing our board we could have sent Martin back to Derby and only gotten Cyriac on the final day.

The question is are we better with or without Martin.  Slav thought we were better with him.

fulhamben

Quote from: horse1031 on February 13, 2017, 02:10:35 PM
Knowing our board we could have sent Martin back to Derby and only gotten Cyriac on the final day.

The question is are we better with or without Martin.  Slav thought we were better with him.
Slav was wrong and hauled him off. Does he risk the same mistake or finally give someone else a chance

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on February 13, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

Slav was wrong and hauled him off. Does he risk the same mistake or finally give someone else a chance
Its one game, was he wrong with McDonald and Aluko starting? Whatever fans thoughts on Martin its not always a mistake by a manager when a player has a poor game after starting with him.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on February 13, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

Its one game, was he wrong with McDonald and Aluko starting? Whatever fans thoughts on Martin its not always a mistake by a manager when a player has a poor game after starting with him.
it is when it's a few games in a row.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on February 13, 2017, 03:19:22 PM

Against Hull and Burton was fine and then Birmingham they were all crap.
personally as i have said i would prefer he was at home kicking a ball against a wall for the rest of the season But SJ is picking him and I'm trying to be objective when talking about him.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on February 13, 2017, 03:24:19 PM

personally as i have said i would prefer he was at home kicking a ball against a wall for the rest of the season But SJ is picking him and I'm trying to be objective when talking about him.
I make it 6 league games ago, against barnsley that he last had a good game. Form alone suggestes he needs dropping

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on February 13, 2017, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: MJG on February 13, 2017, 03:24:19 PM

I make it 6 league games ago, against barnsley that he last had a good game. Form alone suggestes he needs dropping
Well I disagree, thought At Burton he did well in a difficult game.