News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

YEEESSSS the board is back working properly for me.

Started by f321ffc, February 28, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

:yay: well done admin :clap_hands: 049:gif

Hope I haven't jinxed it. COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Friendsoffulham

Touch wood, I have managed to login and view the General Discussion area with my iPhone.

Beamer

iPad working fine but pc still very slow on the same network.

f321ffc

090.gif I did bloody jinx it  fp.gif  gone back to how it was, have to access by going to forum stats.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Lighthouse

Weirdly I have had very few problems on my PC coming on here. Strange how inconsistent it all is. It could be that FOF has become conscious of it's own existence and simply doesn't like some of you. 

What are you doing?
Trying to sign into your MB
I'm sorry Dave, I can't let you do that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

f321ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 28, 2017, 05:14:38 PM
Weirdly I have had very few problems on my PC coming on here. Strange how inconsistent it all is. It could be that FOF has become conscious of it's own existence and simply doesn't like some of you. 

What are you doing?
You may well be right on that, but it seems like it likes me again.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

jarv

I thought you meant the Fulham board (of directors). Now, that would be a first in a long time. :005:

f321ffc

NOOOOOOO it's not working  again , obviously doesn't like me.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

snarks

Friendsoffulham

Was working for me, now it doesn't, we are convinced it's a server issue and nothing to do with the Simple Machines software.

Pattern seem to be, that members can view the forum fine from Laptops etc, but when viewing from other devices such as iPhones, iPads, they are logged out when trying to view the General discussion area.

We are working on trying to fix the issue, however, this may not be resolved until we move hosts.

The Old Count

What are you doing?

Really good.  Made me laugh

The Old Count

Quote from: The Old Count on February 28, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

What are you doing?

Really good.  Made me laugh

Still not working on ipad though.

bucksfulham

YankeeJim

I was wondering, is the name of the new server Hal?

Just saying.....
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

terryr

Strangely enough I am in China at the moment and in the past have been completely shut out when I am here.
This trip has been smooth sailing.
I can't seem to access other clubs forums though so a view from this week is unlikely

Twig

Cannot access properly on iPad or iPhone.  Will check via my laptop but that also failed last time.

Beamer

Thought I would give an update in case it helps. PC still painfully slow but when I get on it is up to date. ipad connects really quickly but is days out of date and even after I log in it recognises me until I try to view anything when it says I can't view and invites me to log in again.
Just in case this helps.