dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

My mistake! I had both links up at the same time and copied the old one lol. Try it now

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 07, 2017, 09:42:15 AM
My mistake! I had both links up at the same time and copied the old one lol. Try it now
Lovely....DONE!!😀

bobby01

I know it's all opinions, but so disappointed Aaron Hughes never made it this far. One of the best ch I have seen imo, highly underrated.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: bobby01 on May 07, 2017, 09:59:08 AM
I know it's all opinions, but so disappointed Aaron Hughes never made it this far. One of the best ch I have seen imo, highly underrated.

He got the unlucky quarter final that we always seem to get in the fa cup. Brede beat him

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bobby01

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 07, 2017, 10:34:49 AM
Quote from: bobby01 on May 07, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

He got the unlucky quarter final that we always seem to get in the fa cup. Brede beat him

:016:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc link=topic=59603.msg862670#msg8
/quote]

Did you put up the 'SCORES' somewhere from each round?

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Count Flapula

Cookie v Captain Morgan is a real toughie for "favourite" player. Cookie streets ahead as a player but Morgs such a great servant to the club - also did the best programme notes, basically ripping the rest of the team! Difficult.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

Quote from: Holders on May 08, 2017, 01:52:30 PM
Easy for me: Morgan and Baird.
2 very good players and fan favourites, all 4 were so very good, but I judged it on who I like dot see playing and cookie was lovely to weatch and Brede was the best we had in the prem so again I really enoyed watching him during games.

Holders

Quote from: westcliff white on May 08, 2017, 01:56:08 PM
2 very good players and fan favourites, all 4 were so very good, but I judged it on who I like dot see playing and cookie was lovely to weatch and Brede was the best we had in the prem so again I really enoyed watching him during games.

I agree. Coleman was probably the classiest central defender I've seen, certainly in a Fulham shirt (he was more athletic than Moore) and Hangeland was the heart of the defence for years. That said, I liked Morgan's up and at 'em attitude and Baird coming good and winning the fans over.

Dixie

"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

westcliff white

Quote from: Holders on May 08, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

I agree. Coleman was probably the classiest central defender I've seen, certainly in a Fulham shirt (he was more athletic than Moore) and Hangeland was the heart of the defence for years. That said, I liked Morgan's up and at 'em attitude and Baird coming good and winning the fans over.
Very good points for all 4, and those are the reasons I voted for Coleman and Hangers. They were also the 2 that i htought would make the final.

A good four to make the semis, only other 2 i can htink of that maybe had a chance were hughes and goma, but I cant argue with whio made the top 4 or who makes the final 2

Holders

Quote from: westcliff white on May 08, 2017, 02:04:57 PM
Quote from: Holders on May 08, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

Very good points for all 4, and those are the reasons I voted for Coleman and Hangers. They were also the 2 that i htought would make the final.

A good four to make the semis, only other 2 i can htink of that maybe had a chance were hughes and goma, but I cant argue with whio made the top 4 or who makes the final 2

Can't disagree with that! I might have added Paul Went.

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]