more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 27, 2017, 10:19:32 AM
Fulham are linked with a move for 21 year old Ghanian CB Isaac Donkor, at Cesena on loan from Internazionale
I think we could do without another player lost to the ACON

Asotosyios

Fulham transfers: Chelsea stars could be available for knock-down price as Blues look to offload

Fulham targets Lucas Piazon and Tomas Kalas could be available for knock-down prices as Chelsea look to offload the stars this summer.

Both players contracts run out in a year's time, and with playing time at Stamford Bridge looking less and less likely the club run the risk of losing them on a free at the end of the 2017/18 season.

As a result, the Blues are keen to sell both players this summer with Fulham heavily interested in centre back Kalas, who was one of the standout players for Slavisa Jokanovic's side this season.

The manager is a huge fan of Kalas and Fulham have made signing him one of their top priorities in the transfer window, while a move for Piazon looks likely to only come if the price is right.

Kalas, who made 41 appearances all told this season, has admitted previously that staying at Fulham would be the perfect fit for him, and despite losing in the Play-offs and remaining in the Championship next season he remains keen to return to Craven Cottage next season.

Piazon is currently away on holiday and Kalas is due to meet up with the Czech Republic squad ahead of the June World Cup qualifiers, so any deals that may happen are unlikely to occur until later in the summer.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-transfers-chelsea-stars-could-13101034

WhiteJC

Fulham linked to Inter loanee

Fulham have been linked with a move for Ghanaian centre-back Isaac Donkor, who has been on loan at Cesena from Inter Milan.

Reports in Italy claim the 21-year-old is a target for the Whites, although there could also be interest from France.

Donkor started the season on loan at Serie B outfit Avellino, but made only three starts for them before the deal was cancelled and he was shipped over to Cesena.

The 6ft 2in tall defender, who has not been capped by Ghana, made seven starts at Stadium-Dino Manuzzi in the second half of the campaign.

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic is on the lookout for defenders in the summer window, but it remains to be seen if Donkor is a prime target or not.

https://www.clubcall.com/championship/fulham-linked-to-inter-loanee-1852645.html

WhiteJC

Fulham should seek Mason Mount loan; possible Cairney replacement

Fulham will face a battle to keep hold of Tom Cairney this summer, and they should consider a loan move for Chelsea young star Mason Mount as a possible replacement.

Following Fulham's failure to win promotion through the Championship play-offs, Tom Cairney has been linked with a move away from Craven Cottage this summer and Newcastle United are favourites to land the midfielder (Get West London).

The 26-year-old has established himself as a key player since arriving from Blackburn Rovers but his 13 goals from midfield last campaign propelled him into talismanic status.

Fulham will be hoping that their star man stays at the club for at least another season but the possibility of losing him to a Premier League team would have to be considered likely.

If Cairney does move onto pastures new then Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic will have the unenviable task of replacing the Scottish international.

Fulham may choose to invest heavily in a suitable replacement but a loan move for a young Premier League talent should not be ruled out as a viable option.

If the Cottagers do choose to dip into the loan market for an attacking midfielder then they will only need to look a few miles down the road where Chelsea talent Mason Mount may be available.

Mount is a highly rated prospect at the club and has just recently signed a new contract, committing to the Premier League champions until 2021.

He is capable of playing in the attacking midfield role but is also comfortable playing deeper in the midfield; still operating as a box-to-box midfielder. He is renowned at youth level for his ability to score goals as well as being a tough tackler.

A potential season-long loan move would be an attractive proposition to both clubs and would hand Mount the chance to showcase his talents in the ever-competitive Championship; this will only be beneficial to his development.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/24/fulham-should-seek-loan-move-for-chelsea-starlet-possible-cairne/

Nero

well thats a none story, i could right an article saying Fulham should look to replace Cairney with Rooney as Man utd would let him ,move on a free no facts no inside knowledge just my opinion

grandad

A Spuds blogspot are intimating that Sess has signed for them.
All this back door tapping up has to stop.
The "big" clubs are using the media & other sources to do the dirty work for them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

WhiteJC

Which Championship free agents are available should Brentford, QPR or Fulham choose to dip into the market?
Clubs up and down the Championship are announcing their released lists - here's who our west London clubs could sign on a free from the second division this summer

Clubs in the Championship are announcing their retained lists in preparation for next season, with Fulham the latest club to do so.

Nine have been released from the Craven Cottage outlet, while Alan McCormack has been released by Brentford as his contract expired this month.

Yesterday we listed all the free agents from the Premier League, as well as those who only have a year remaining on their contract, and today we've got all the players available on free transfers this summer from the Championship.

It's quite a big list with some big names, including Sebastien Bassong, who Fulham were interested in last summer, Ross Turnbull and Stephen Warnock.

You can read the list in full below - are there any there that you'd like to see in west London come August?

Barnsley
Aidan White, Callum Evans, Ryan Williams, Lewin Nyatanga, Matty Templeton, James Carvell, Jake Charles, Jack Cowgill, George Proctor, Josh Scowen, Marley Watkins.

Birmingham City
Reece Brown, Noe Baba, Koby Arthur, Charlee Adams, Charlie Cooper, George O'Neill, Logan Kwiecien.

Blackburn Rovers
Jason Lowe, Adam Henley, Hope Akpan, Danny Guthrie, Gordon Greer, Wes Brown, Josh Askew, Ramirez Howarth, Ben Ascroft, Alex Curran, Mason Fawns, Callum Hendry, Matthew Makinson, Tre Pemberton, Joel Steer, Ben Williams, Josh Powell.

Brighton
Conor Tighe, Dylan Barnett, Joe Ward, Tom Cadman, Vahid Hambo, Vegard Forren, Chris O'Grady.

Bristol City
Mark Little.

Burton Albion
Jon McLaughlin, Lee Williamson, Charlie Gatter.

Derby County
Alefe Santos, Tom Mellors, Giann Magno, Micah Edwards, Jahvan Davidson-Miller, Harry Goode.

Ipswich Town
Christophe Berra, Leon Best, Giles Coke, Jonathan Douglas, Jacob Marsden, Joe Robinson, Kieron Cathline, Ross Meldrum, Kolade Salaudeen.

Leeds United
Jordan Botaka, Alex Purver, Michael Taylor, Ross Turnbull, Jack Vann, Billy Whitehouse.

Norwich City
John Ruddy, Sebastien Bassong, Steven Whittaker, Ryan Bennett, Youssouf Mulumbu, Michael Turner, Kyle Lafferty, Jamie Eaton-Collins, Ray Grant, Ben Killip, Toby Syme.

Nottingham Forest
Dani Pinillos.

Preston North End
Anders Lindegaard, Clive Smith.

Reading
Harrison Bennett, Aaron Kuhl, Stuart Moore, Joe Tupper, Terence Vancooten, Sean Long, Craig Tanner, Jack Denton, Dominic Hyam, Harry Cardwell.

Rotherham United
Lee Camp, Stephen Kelly, Kelvin Wilson, Joel Ekstrand, Tom Thorpe, Chris Dawson, Fabian Bailey, Tom Rose, Jovanni Sterling, Adam Saxton, Harry Fidler, Suleman Naeem, J'Cee Abraham.

Wigan Athletic
Jussi Jaaskelainen, Stephen Warnock, Gabriel Obertan, Andrew Taylor.

Wolverhampton Wanderers
Ben O'Hanlon, Regan Upton, Bradley Reid, Joe Delacoe, Neyko Sinclair, Michael Sibley, Brandon Ball, Owen Eggington, Sam Phillips, Akeal Rehman, James Henry, Mike Williamson.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/championship-free-agents-available-should-13101252

@jolslover

I think Mulumbu would be good back up for Mcdonald. Maybe Bassong 4th choice CB if Sigurdsson goes. Other than that none of them.
STH H3

f321ffc

From Twitter

Slaviša is targeting Greek striker Tasos Karamanos, preferably on a permanent. Would offer a 2 year deal (+12months) if fee is agreed.
049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

rvFFC

Quote from: f321ffc on May 28, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
From Twitter

Slaviša is targeting Greek striker Tasos Karamanos, preferably on a permanent. Would offer a 2 year deal (+12months) if fee is agreed.
Scored seven this season, so decent but not amazing. It seems we went for him in Jan and the player traveled to London but a fee wasn't agreed so the deal fell through.
Some videos from the ever reliable scouting tool YouTube:
https://youtu.be/bkS7SRO3M88
And an absolute wonder goal https://youtu.be/CgIdI7F5TlQ

cmg

Scored 2 in Portuguese league since our interest in him in January.

Still we all know you can't go wrong with an Olympiakos striker.
Benfica looking forward to welcoming him in two years time.

westcliff white

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on May 28, 2017, 04:06:12 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on May 28, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
From Twitter

Scored seven this season, so decent but not amazing. It seems we went for him in Jan and the player traveled to London but a fee wasn't agreed so the deal fell through.
Some videos from the ever reliable scouting tool YouTube:
https://youtu.be/bkS7SRO3M88
And an absolute wonder goal https://youtu.be/CgIdI7F5TlQ
his overall record isn't that great, depends what we are looking for. If it is  someone to play upfront in the style we play then they don't need to be a 20 goal a season man, but we would need 15 or more I feel as that will help us push on

westcliff white

rvFFC

Ashkan dejagah's contract runs out this June i think, if his wages weren't too high I would definitely take him on a free

@jolslover

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on May 28, 2017, 08:34:55 PM
Ashkan dejagah's contract runs out this June i think, if his wages weren't too high I would definitely take him on a free

Injury prone. But top player. Rated him very highly. Would be great in champ. He still cares about Fulham aswell, Always see him talking about us on Instagram/Snapchat.

If were talking ex players. I'd have Kasami and Holtby back aswell. Feel Holtby would do great in Johansen/Cairneys roll but is probably unrealistic. Kasami on the other hand is looking for another club after an unsuccessful spell at Forest and I would have him back to add some competition for the midfield 3.
STH H3

Tonywa

Quote from: @jolslover on May 28, 2017, 09:02:23 PM
Quote from: SuperFulham323 on May 28, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

Injury prone. But top player. Rated him very highly. Would be great in champ. He still cares about Fulham aswell, Always see him talking about us on Instagram/Snapchat.

If were talking ex players. I'd have Kasami and Holtby back aswell. Feel Holtby would do great in Johansen/Cairneys roll but is probably unrealistic. Kasami on the other hand is looking for another club after an unsuccessful spell at Forest and I would have him back to add some competition for the midfield 3.

Would take those three in a heartbeat though I think Holtby is probably unlikely.  Always liked Kasami and feel he would be a good back-up for Johansen in particular, though perhaps he would be using a position in the squad which could be taken by LVC.  As for Dejagah, if he has retained his pace I think he could be a sensation in the championship in this team.   We can dream and of course all these were at the Cottage before Slav's time.