watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Touts

Started by Andy S, May 09, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Please be aware that there will be touts on these message boards giving all kind of sob sob stories in order to obtain tickets. Please look out for all the usual clues like not many posts. Try asking them a question iabout something a Fulham supporter would know if you need to deal with them. Best way is don't even mail them. They will happily give you what you paid for it and then sell a £20 ticket for £100 on the day.

Andy S

Should we get promotion the touts will be back in force next season

londonowl

There are still hundreds, if not thousands of tickets left on your club website with no restrictions on how many you can buy? P3 and P4 are pretty much empty, you can still buy 16 seats together.

londonowl

Sorry I should keep my nose out, there are loads of tickets but you have to assign them.

davew

Quote from: londonowl on May 09, 2017, 10:46:01 PM
There are still hundreds, if not thousands of tickets left on your club website with no restrictions on how many you can buy? P3 and P4 are pretty much empty, you can still buy 16 seats together.
Please let's not start an argument, but I do admire your bravado advising Fulham fans about the availability of tickets, perhaps they think they will save their money for the final against your team (probably)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: londonowl on May 09, 2017, 10:51:18 PM
Sorry I should keep my nose out, there are loads of tickets but you have to assign them.
A polite suggestion don't bring Nose into it, he is our Nose!! Got knows where he is tonight, but I am sure he will have something to say (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: londonowl on May 09, 2017, 10:46:01 PM

People not too keen to sit next to away fans just yet, although 3 sides of the ground now all sold out. Anyway, dont you need a Fulham booking account to even see that info? For the supporter of another club, you really need to get out more.

VancouverWhite

Quote from: londonowl on May 09, 2017, 10:51:18 PM

Maybe Owl would like to come out of the proverbial closet and express his love of all things Fulham?

Welcome

londonowl

As I've already said, I have an account, attend quite a lot of your games and will be coming on Saturday. You are my closest club and the kids are football mad so just enjoy going to any games.

The reason I know what your ticket availability is because, as promised, I won't buy a tickets for this game until Thursday once all your fans have had ample opportunity to get a ticket.

I have already said that I like Fulham as a club, however I have no feelings either way when a goal goes in at CC unless it directly affects Wednesday.

Neil D

Quote from: londonowl on May 10, 2017, 07:33:08 AM
As I've already said, I have an account, attend quite a lot of your games and will be coming on Saturday. You are my closest club and the kids are football mad so just enjoy going to any games.

The reason I know what your ticket availability is because, as promised, I won't buy a tickets for this game until Thursday once all your fans have had ample opportunity to get a ticket.

I have already said that I like Fulham as a club, however I have no feelings either way when a goal goes in at CC unless it directly affects Wednesday.
Fair enough.  But I'm sure you would rather play Reading in the final...

ffcne

Enjoy the game London Owl.
I suppose this is your way of hopefully getting to the final
If Fulham and Wednesday reach the final , might bump into you sitting amongst the Fulham at Wembley.
On another point why do  Wednesday fans hate everyone.Abusive comments all over the place.  Oh and Barry Bannan is not better than Tom Cairney .

stevehawkinslidingtackle

In that case, I'll look out for the bloke in a Wednesday shirt, with his arms folded for 90mins. Enjoy the game.

londonowl

Quote from: ffcne on May 10, 2017, 07:52:04 AM
If Fulham and Wednesday reach the final , might bump into you sitting amongst the Fulham at Wembley.
On another point why do  Wednesday fans hate everyone.Abusive comments all over the place.  Oh and Barry Bannan is not better than Tom Cairney .

Lol, i will most certainly be with the Owls if we can find a way past Huddersfield.

I think Wednesday fans is general are fairly reasonable but they have a pretty busy forum which inevitably has plenty of c**ks on it. What we have though is a fair few of them who perpetuate the idea that we are all over-confident, arrogant and think we have a God given right to be in the Prem.

Unfortunately, this creates a vicious circle where other fans post on their forums think/say that we are this and that because we said this or that which brings all the 12 year olds to 'defend our honour' by acting like morons.

With regards to Fulham in particular, It seems that you are viewing us as over confident and we see you the same. Any right minded fan of either club can tell you there is virtually nothing between the teams and both are far from guaranteed to even get to the play off final let alone win it.

londonowl

Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on May 10, 2017, 08:36:20 AM

In that case, I'll look out for the bloke in a Wednesday shirt, with his arms folded for 90mins. Enjoy the game.

I should be pretty easy to spot, I will have my whippet with me and will probably be eating a pork pie.

Chutney

Quote from: londonowl on May 10, 2017, 09:02:15 AM

I should be pretty easy to spot, I will have my whippet with me and will probably be eating a pork pie.

What on earth is a pork pie? Is it similar to a quail roulade?
C O Y W

ffcne

I appreciate you have a busier forum.I dont think we are over confident.Not seeing a lot of that. I think a tinge a of jealousy maybe from your lot, about the way we   play our football at present.You have your style which is not a problem to Fulham fans but i know which one i prefer watching. As for the media love in , i think they have seen the way we play and that is where it is coming from.  How many times have you been on Sky this season?.
Your lot seem to have Huddersfield beat already,dont see that from our fans regarding Reading.

ffcne

Quote from: londonowl on May 10, 2017, 09:01:19 AM
Quote from: ffcne on May 10, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Lol, i will most certainly be with the Owls if we can find a way past Huddersfield.

I think Wednesday fans is general are fairly reasonable but they have a pretty busy forum which inevitably has plenty of c**ks on it. What we have though is a fair few of them who perpetuate the idea that we are all over-confident, arrogant and think we have a God given right to be in the Prem.

Unfortunately, this creates a vicious circle where other fans post on their forums think/say that we are this and that because we said this or that which brings all the 12 year olds to 'defend our honour' by acting like morons.

With regards to Fulham in particular, It seems that you are viewing us as over confident and we see you the same. Any right minded fan of either club can tell you there is virtually nothing between the teams and both are far from guaranteed to even get to the play off final let alone win it.
Yes but i have not seen any posts from FFC fans on Owls talk.Love reading the comments .I love Karma.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Chutney on May 10, 2017, 09:08:00 AM
Quote from: londonowl on May 10, 2017, 09:02:15 AM

What on earth is a pork pie? Is it similar to a quail roulade?

A Pork Pie is a hat that I am to understand mods use to wear in the early sixties.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WokinghamWhite

I'm in the same boat with Reading. Although I'm a Fulham supporter my wife's mother lives near the Madejski and when we visit her on a Saturday if Fulham are away and Reading at home I'll walk over to the match and watch it as a "home" supporter. I like Reading as a club and wish them well - unless they're playing us, of course.

Funky Fulham Dave

Oh the sweet sound of the lesser spotted Tout.

"Buying and selling, buying and selling".