more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Chutney on December 28, 2017, 12:41:19 AM
Kline is still employed by trumedia, Tony Khan's analytics business, it seems Tony is trying his absolute best to ruin the opportunity we have to build in January.

I really hope he's swallowed a bit of pride, admitted fault and got rid o him, but the fact he still pays Klines salary says an awful lot, TK still thinks he was right and will always be right.

So when you fail at one job, you should never be allowed to be employed again?

If Khan believes this Kline bloke benefits his business, then so be it.

Woolly Mammoth

Then maybe there is a conflict of interest.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MrD1879

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 28, 2017, 12:51:07 AM
Quote from: Chutney on December 28, 2017, 12:41:19 AM
Kline is still employed by trumedia, Tony Khan's analytics business, it seems Tony is trying his absolute best to ruin the opportunity we have to build in January.

I really hope he's swallowed a bit of pride, admitted fault and got rid o him, but the fact he still pays Klines salary says an awful lot, TK still thinks he was right and will always be right.

So when you fail at one job, you should never be allowed to be employed again?

If Khan believes this Kline bloke benefits his business, then so be it.

No but I'd expect to not work for the same employer if I chucked my toys out the pram and called the police on them. It's an absolute joke that he still works for them

One James stannard

So I've just read 8 pages hoping to find possible transfer news but 80% of posts on here are gibberish

filham

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 12, 2017, 06:38:46 PM
Quote from: F(f)CUK on November 30, 2017, 11:53:57 AM
A Greek friend alerted me to the following article relating to the AEK Athens goalkeeper Anestis:

http://www.contra.gr/Columns/contra-epithesi/greece/to-mpasimo-ths-foulam-gia-anesth-h-epistrofh-milivogevits-kai-ta-70-xiliarika-gia-lamproy.4962613.html

My friend is an AEK supporter and said that he would not be too upset to see the keeper leave.  The keeper appears to be angling for a UK move as he has recently signed with an English agent.  He is refusing to sign an extension to his current contract.  AEK is currently top of the Greek league and managed two 0-0 draws against AC Milan.

How much does a Greek keeper urn?
A Greek Urn keeper is probably looking at a better financial reward.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: One James stannard on December 28, 2017, 10:03:53 AM
So I've just read 8 pages hoping to find possible transfer news but 80% of posts on here are gibberish

and the other 20% are Cobblers, including mine, but I love the banter and the debates. 

Never forget your Roots.

filham

So when do we think we will hear about a new signing.
Any one prepared to predict a date earlier than 31st January.

Friendsoffulham

Telegraph reporting that Sessegnon could be on his way to Southampton with their left back Matt Targett moving to Craven Cottage as part of the deal.

grandad

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on December 28, 2017, 09:17:07 PM
Telegraph reporting that Sessegnon could be on his way to Southampton with their left back Matt Targett moving to Craven Cottage as part of the deal.
We will ask for all the £75 mil they got from the Scousers. Sess could do a lot better if he wanted to move. I don´t believe the Club have to sell him now nor that Sess really wants to leave.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 28, 2017, 12:48:05 PM
So when do we think we will hear about a new signing.
Any one prepared to predict a date earlier than 31st January.

Before the 31st January you say .......hmmm.....can't see it myself.

Never forget your Roots.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on December 28, 2017, 09:17:07 PM

One longer-term interest is Fulham 17-year-old Sessegnon, who signed his first professional contract last year and is wanted by most of the biggest clubs in England.

Southampton know that a deal would be difficult given the competition but could argue that they offer a perfect stepping stone given their commitment to giving young players Premier League experience. From Fulham's perspective, Southampton have a potential replacement in Matt Targett who could form part of conversations and any sell-on clause would also be lucrative if he was to progress in the same way as Van Dijk.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/28/southampton-keen-daniel-sturridge-ready-make-audacious-move/

FulhamStu

Fullback £30M and 50% sell on clause and I would say very good deal.

One Martin Thomas

Targett won't come to us. Prem clubs were interested in him.

Mince n Tatties

Facts Not Fiction

If he does leave, would prefer it to be a club like Southampton.

Steven Ageroad

Any rumours anyone (of players coming to us!) the transfer window opens in 4 days time and the grape vine is very quiet. Any news from our foreign correspondant in Europe? (via Westcliffe White?)

filham

Quote from: FulhamStu on December 29, 2017, 05:41:06 AM
At Southampton Sess. would get first team football and when he is ready for a top six club and Europe Southampton would make a nice little profit. Sort of makes sense for all concerned but I bet it is some reporter speculating .

DevonFFC

:merry christmas:
Quote from: filham on December 29, 2017, 03:47:28 PM
Quote from: FulhamStu on December 29, 2017, 05:41:06 AM
At Southampton Sess. would get first team football and when he is ready for a top six club and Europe Southampton would make a nice little profit. Sort of makes sense for all concerned but I bet it is some reporter speculating .

What you mean is that top 6th club is dependant on where Liverpool finish

Friendsoffulham

From TIFF, so make of this what you will:

"Chris Martin is coming back to Fulham in a 4 million pound deal. Rui Fonte is going to be loaned to Swansea for the rest of the season. Mollo's contract has been cancelled and finally the Portuguese full back is heading back to Porto." 💩