watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

Target would be good, he is a useful LB, behind Bertrand and McQueen in the team pecking order. He's been injured and with Bertrand likely to leave in the summer, Southampton want Targett to get some games. Would suit if it comes off.

Facts Not Fiction

What is the point in spending loads of money, without much thought, for us to still most likely finish outside the top 6.

..FOF..

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 09, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
What is the point in spending loads of money, without much thought, for us to still most likely finish outside the top 6.

most likely?

Did you forgot last season and missed our recent form plus wasn't aware of the points between each clubs now?

HillingdonFFC

How about spending money with a bit of thought then. Finish mid table this season & half this lot will be off. Team will break up due to failure to get the right players in

Twig

None. But who says we would finish outside top 6 and why would we spend without much thought? Very odd proposition.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on January 09, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

How about spending money with a bit of thought then. Finish mid table this season & half this lot will be off. Team will break up due to failure to get the right players in

So? It would only be a midtable squad breaking up, most likely at inflated transfer fees. As we saw with Aluko and Malone, Joka seems to be able to develop mediocre players into something greater than the sum of their parts. Aluko went and despite protests on this board his replacement Ojo is on track for a higher output of goals and assists. The only real problem I could see is if we let too many players leave, but selling Sess for 30m+ pays for our entire window. People will say, "I dont trust the Khan's to spend the money", they bought all these players you are worried about losing (minus Sess).

Deeping_white

Elijah Adebayo has signed a new contract and gone on loan to Cheltenham for 6 months.

f321ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on January 07, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
From AFCB forum RE Lewis Grabben

"Unless it is gazzumped, he will join Fulham on Tuesday for around undisclosed (2.2 M)"

Well it's Tuesday wonder if this is going to happen. 079.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

filham

Our team has demonstrated over Christmas that it can perform and collect points. Keep the present starting line up, spend money wisely on good players for three key positions and we could just make the top six and promotion.

Miss this opportunity, lose our best players and this time next season we could find ourselves in a relegation fight.

We Are Premier League

Kevin McD on sale for 1.5m (with 2.5y left on his contract) must be the most outrageous rumour I have heard I a while...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/672633/Rangers-transfer-news-Kevin-McDonald-wanted-1-5m-deal

mkras99

Ed Aarons‏
@ed_aarons
Swansea are set to sign Ryan Fredericks from Fulham. Defender also had an offer from Stoke

9:58 AM - 9 Jan 2018

Bronaldinho

Quote from: mlangstrom on January 09, 2018, 01:21:20 PM
Kevin McD on sale for 1.5m (with 2.5y left on his contract) must be the most outrageous rumour I have heard I a while...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/672633/Rangers-transfer-news-Kevin-McDonald-wanted-1-5m-deal

It's the Daily Star, it's always trash xD
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

DevonFFC

terryr

Other than the "possible " Target deal and possible loss of Fredricks .... is there any FFC news????

Hoppus

Quote from: f321ffc on January 09, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on January 07, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
From AFCB forum RE Lewis Grabben

"Unless it is gazzumped, he will join Fulham on Tuesday for around undisclosed (2.2 M)"

Well it's Tuesday wonder if this is going to happen. 079.gif

Still waiting 🙈

Riversider

According to Sky tonight Ulloa has been told that he can leave Leicester,
Wouldn't be my choice but I know plenty on here like him.