OUT

Madl
Mollo
Soares
Graham
Sigurdsson

IN

Targett (loan)

Not the statement of intent I was hoping for...

It is definitely a statement!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

rusty shackleford

Prob Okaka and 1 other randomer weve never heard of. I used to spend the windows reading rumours etc but these days i take no notice. I only just tonight realised tomorrow was deadline day. Every year its the same toot in Jan. Im much happier just watching the actual football.

OMalleyCat

Smoke and mirrors, love the last few days of the window!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

F(f)CUK

I suspect that if we have an injury crisis I will be in the team.

mkras99

David Sansun (@RFN_David)
1/30/18, 1:39 PM
Ruben Rochina will not be heading for Fulham or Watford, the Rubin Kazan playmaker will be unveiled for Levante, 4 year contract. #watfordfc #ffc

KJS

The players leaving in this window weren't playing so no loss to the club sometimes the club is dammed if they do and dammed if they don't on here!!!

Slaphead in Qatar

Slaphead in Qatar

I seem to remember rumours Roy thought okaka spent too much time in nightclubs when he was with us.

Mince n Tatties

I've still got a feeling its going to be Martin,regardless what our manager said.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on January 30, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
Mollo has been released
clearly he had something that Joka liked as he used him a bit at at the start, but in training and lifestyle he paid the price.
Just the views of a long term fan

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
I've still got a feeling its going to be Martin,regardless what our manager said.

To be honest I'm in the camp of those who don't think a striker is priority. Were scoring goals at will now and those goals are not just coming from one or two players.

hovewhite

Not sure the way we're scoring now that a striker is what's needed either as AK is playing well ,but not always selected by slav who seems to think rui offers more of an all round game which as coach is fine.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: hovewhite on January 31, 2018, 06:53:17 AM
Not sure the way we're scoring now that a striker is what's needed either as AK is playing well ,but not always selected by slav who seems to think rui offers more of an all round game which as coach is fine.

Left back is sorted with Taggart. Centre back I think is the only position we need an extra person now.

MrFFC

Grabban to Cardiff has gone quiet hope we skip in with a cheeky bid today. Think he would get goals in our team
Come on you Whites!! :)

Riverside

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 31, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

Left back is sorted with Taggart. Centre back I think is the only position we need an extra person now.

You could argue that with Targett freeing up Odoi CB has more cover now .

I agree though that we need more depth - I would rather an non loan upgrade over Kalas rather than a loaned back up player .

Unless Djalo is making the grade . We haven't really seen him and have no idea how he is progressing in training .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoodyFFC73

Hmmm, agree we need another cb, but i still think we need a proper goal scorer. Someone who is capable of 20-25 goals per season. As much improved AK & Fonte have been, neither are really strikers and I don't think can be relied upon to score regularly. The trouble is acquiring such player.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Riverside on January 31, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

You could argue that with Targett freeing up Odoi CB has more cover now .

I agree though that we need more depth - I would rather an non loan upgrade over Kalas rather than a loaned back up player .

Unless Djalo is making the grade . We haven't really seen him and have no idea how he is progressing in training .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With madl gone and sess promoted to the forward line, we only have 6 defenders at the moment...i like odoi but he cant bevat three places at the same time.

grandad

Quote from: WoodyFFC73 on January 31, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

Hmmm, agree we need another cb, but i still think we need a proper goal scorer. Someone who is capable of 20-25 goals per season. As much improved AK & Fonte have been, neither are really strikers and I don't think can be relied upon to score regularly. The trouble is acquiring such player.
20 - 25 goal scorer.Have we the £50 mil + to pay for him? Every club in the country is looking for him.
Where there's a will there's a wife