https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Porthogs FC on January 31, 2018, 04:07:28 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 31, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
Just reminding everyone, we have a total of 18 outfield senior pros in the squad as I write this, with the possibility that 1 or 2 more may leave.

Yes, we have a group of excellent young talent on the verge of stepping up and of course we have Sean Kavanagh waiting for his chance!

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Cairney - Norwood - McDonald - Johanson - Cisse
Ojo - Kebano - Piazon - Ayite
Fonte - AK

BTA said 18 Outfield Players, that means not including the Goalkeepers, and two of the outfield are currently injured. I make that 16.  You cannot defend the indefensible.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
I'm off for a snooze,give us a shout when we sign striker from Luxembourg league 3 on loan at 22-59 and 59 seconds.Coyw

I recommend this Swedish Massage premises in Basement Flat. 69, Greek Street, Soho. I think your going to need it.

They wanted a fiver,I only had £3 and a tanner.

MJG

Just reminding everyone, we have a total of 18 outfield senior pros in the squad as I write this, with the possibility that 1 or 2 more may leave.

Yes, we have a group of excellent young talent on the verge of stepping up and of course we have Sean Kavanagh waiting for his chance!

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Fonte - AK
plus should include Del Torre who's had time on pitch and bench recently. Edun if he doesn't go as well. And Steve Sess as well.
Just the views of a long term fan

Bassey the warrior

Isaac Success gone to Malaga. So maybe Okaka loan still on, or are they trying to sign the whole Watford squad?

Barrett487

brightster

BBC now reporting Preston and West Ham have agreed a fee for Jordan Hugill, big loss for them.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Fonte - AK

BTA said 18 Outfield Players, that means not including the Goalkeepers, and two of the outfield are currently injured. I make that 16.  You cannot defend the indefensible.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: brightster on January 31, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
BBC now reporting Preston and West Ham have agreed a fee for Jordan Hugill, big loss for them.

Also another London club apparently not Palace trying to hijack it....Wonder who😣

MrD1879

Nothing on a potential centre back coming in if we don't feel it's going to bite us in the bottom!

hovewhite

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Fonte - AK
Looking at that squad there's a lot of pressure on those players, would be surprised if any more of that list of players goes anywhere,in the event of anymore injuries can see a problem arising.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: MJG on January 31, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Fonte - AK
plus should include Del Torre who's had time on pitch and bench recently. Edun if he doesn't go as well. And Steve Sess as well.

OUTFIELD players!

I could have been mean and commented that there's at least 2 from the 18 who the manager tries hard NOT to pick if he can help it!

Del Torre, Edun etc etc are included in the "young talent" and I like them a lot but if we had a few injuries I wouldn't want to have to rely on 2 or 3 of them to start games in a promotion chase, but you never know!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: hovewhite on January 31, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Fonte - AK
Looking at that squad there's a lot of pressure on those players, would be surprised if any more of that list of players goes anywhere,in the event of anymore injuries can see a problem arising.

And running out of steam,worry about Sess, lot of games still to play he only 17.

SuffolkWhite

Maybe the youngsters are the back up with the likes of Del La Torre, Steve Sess, Edun plus others????
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Fonte - AK

And running out of steam,worry about Sess, lot of games still to play he only 17.
I thought you were going for a lie down?
Get some sleep or you will be grumpy all night!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

I've given up on this window, let's play guess which youth player will have his profile moved to the first team on our official site, to make it look like our squad isn't really thin. I'll go with Luca
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Texas White

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on January 31, 2018, 04:40:59 PM
Maybe the youngsters are the back up with the likes of Del La Torre, Steve Sess, Edun plus others????

It's a huge mistake to leave them out. That's why we lost Roberts and Hyndman amongst many others

Mince n Tatties

Grabban on his way to Villa.
That's it then isn't it?,all the available strikers taken.
Beam me up Scottie.

fulhamben

Quote from: Texas White on January 31, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on January 31, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

It's a huge mistake to leave them out. That's why we lost Roberts and Hyndman amongst many others
we also lost dembele and hyndman who were getting game time though, so that doesn't guarantee anything
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 31, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

I count 20?
Button - Bett
Fred - Odoi
Kalas - Ream - Djalo
Targett - Sess
Fonte - AK

I thought you were going for a lie down?
Get some sleep or you will be grumpy all night!!

I'm grumpy now,the wife threatening me with locked in the shed.

davew

Quote from: Bracken White on January 31, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
On TIFF a post says we've made a bid of £250K for Devante Cole (Andrew Cole's son) - a 6' 1" CF @ Fleetwood.
Is that over a 24 month payment scheme, interest free?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)