https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 08:56:54 PM
Quote from: FulhamStu on January 31, 2018, 08:54:56 PM
It's is a bit like last season.  Would one or two decent signings make a big difference ?
Actually don't feel we have as big a need re our current squad, just feel a real upgrade somewhere, esp central defence could give us that push to the majic  land, so to speak !

Totally understand and accept Khan will not splash the cash.  What is dissapointing is that he COULD IF HE WANTED TO.

He must want us to succeed but my guess is that it's just not a big deal for him.

That's the problem, I don't think it is that big a deal for him,your correct.

Well if he cares passionately he has a strange way of showing it.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Tabby on January 31, 2018, 08:52:12 PM
Quote from: ollienixs on January 31, 2018, 08:50:53 PM
Mitrovic is available after move fell through

Probably won't be enough time for that if there wasn't already something in place. Window shuts in 2 hours.

Surely if we say we're interested we can do a Arsenal and drag it on 3 days before he signs, like they did with Arshavin

Mince n Tatties

Anyone at the club on here?
How about telling us something is going to happen or not....Sorry that's a stupid statement from me as I've just remembered nobody has answered the 4 emails I've sent in last few months...Disgraceful.👺

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 31, 2018, 08:59:09 PM
Rumours West Ham upped their offer to £21m.
How close are they getting to us saying yes???
😵

Sky just put odds up again for Cairney to join them.

grandad

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 31, 2018, 08:59:09 PM
Rumours West Ham upped their offer to £21m.
How close are they getting to us saying yes???
😵

£29 mil short
Where there's a will there's a wife

brightster

Transfer Window is nearly closed...

Many Liverpool fans are disappointed not to have got Bale.

But they'll be back in court on Monday to try again.

Tabby

Probably fueled by that they sold Ayew to Swansea just now.

the nutflush

Nasri on a free.  We have just got rid of have the squad so we can probably afford the wages now. 

Yamus

My biggest worry is IF we get promoted will he put his hand in his pocket or put it towards another yacht.

the nutflush

Hopefully he will then sell to someone that gives a toss. 

David I

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2018, 08:11:14 PM
Quote from: grandad on January 31, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
Quote from: twang on January 31, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
We're gonna end up with a Djalo type of signing and Woodrow called back right before midnight, aren't we?

When we signed Djalo, Slavisa said he was one for the future & would spend most of his initial time in development.

What good
Quote from: hovewhite on January 31, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
If we sign anybody there will be people on here who say there not good enough,so club can't win.
Sort of people if you sit next to them you want to wring there necks.
If we sign anybody there will be people on here who say there not good enough,so club can't win.
is Djalo now, we are suppose to be challenging for promotion, not fannying around with other clubs throw outs who may or may not come good.
That's no use to us now, we need players who good enough to cement a place in the team right away, he is another summer stats failure. Slav has realised he is another stats signing that is a Dud.
Don't feed the WUMs or the Trolls.....

Friendsoffulham

Transfer News‏
@Transfersnow123
Follow Follow @Transfersnow123
More
Alexander Mitrovic appears to be on his way to Fulham for a possible loan deal. Which could be made permanent transfer  if the Cottagers get promoted. Source: Various

Friendsoffulham

john 🔥

@ClassyBerbatov
43m43 minutes ago
More
Being hearing Mbemba to #FFC is close👀
Been left out of the #NUFC squad for tonight and on his way down to London, plane should land soon
Big signing for FFC incoming📝📝

@jolslover

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on January 31, 2018, 09:28:06 PM
Transfer News‏
@Transfersnow123
Follow Follow @Transfersnow123
More
Alexander Mitrovic appears to be on his way to Fulham for a possible loan deal. Which could be made permanent transfer  if the Cottagers get promoted. Source: Various

Would be too good. Wont happen though
I think we will sign one player, Most likely some random foreigner.
STH H3

@jolslover

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on January 31, 2018, 09:29:36 PM
john 🔥

@ClassyBerbatov
43m43 minutes ago
More
Being hearing Mbemba to #FFC is close👀
Been left out of the #NUFC squad for tonight and on his way down to London, plane should land soon
Big signing for FFC incoming📝📝

Again would be a good signing. Rate him highly. Definitely won't happen though
STH H3

DevonFFC

The only hope to those two coming is that mike Ashley is massive greedy dick and so if he can get the wages off the booths with them taking that Leicester bloke who I'm imagine is on a fortune as he was there record signing

Tabby

I'd be okay with both of them signed, would improve in the areas we need it. Though it is probably nonsense rumors

David I

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 08:16:21 PM
I'm depressed😢
You and me both.... Whatever it takes, eh? Any mug that accepts 17/18k gates when we are staring Prem TV income in the face but doesn't push on needs help (for want of inappropriate words)...

davew

Khan has been growing his moustache since the last window so we can't see the large grin on his face, a profit in this window and a reduction in his ongoing wage costs, if I had been his accountant I would have suggested doing that, but as I am not (thankfully), just a loyal and dedicated lifelong supporter of FFC, I hope he will give up his toy by the Thames and buy Toys R Us, more games for him to play around with there.

Am I angry tonight, no not at all, he has been so predictable since he became the new honoured guardian of our sacred club! I wish there was a transfer window for football club owners, he would be my first nomination to go elsewhere, no matter what happens in the last 86 minutes!! Night all!!!!  Shame this wasn't my 7000th posting, a landmark!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: davew on January 31, 2018, 09:34:43 PM
Khan has been growing his moustache since the last window so we can't see the large grin on his face, a profit in this window and a reduction in his ongoing wage costs, if I had been his accountant I would have suggested doing that, but as I am not (thankfully), just a loyal and dedicated lifelong supporter of FFC, I hope he will give up his toy by the Thames and buy Toys R Us, more games for him to play around with there.

Am I angry tonight, no not at all, he has been so predictable since he became the new honoured guardian of our sacred club! I wish there was a transfer window for football club owners, he would be my first nomination to go elsewhere, no matter what happens in the last 86 minutes!! Night all!!!!  Shame this wasn't my 7000th posting, a landmark!!

You know Shahid has no part in the running of the club.