https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"The January Transfer Gossip Window"

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 10, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Quote from: Asotosyios on December 31, 2018, 10:07:23 AM
From BBC's gossip column:

Fulham may sell French striker Aboubakar Kamara, 23, after he ignored manager Claudio Ranieri's orders and insisted on taking a penalty - which he missed - against Huddersfield on Saturday. (Times)

Sounds like a journalistic knee-jerk to me.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Rock

Quote from: Bracken White on December 28, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
I read that Moussa Demebele is surplus to Spurs' requirements. At 31 he wouldn't fit the Khan template - but in our situation, surely he is well worth going for .... IF he's fit.

I though he was available in the summer for £20m as well. Would love to have seen that, though he only has a few years left. Even now, he's a leader and a "go to" player on the pitch that makes life so much easier on the pitch for everyone else. Such a talent.

Unless he's passed it.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on December 28, 2018, 08:00:34 PM
Don't care if it's Odoi or Bryan...the back line needs a tall athlete with pace that can play the ball in the air. Seri's  carp corners aside...the team needs to be better at defending and attacking set pieces. Too many short players in the starting 11. Imo.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Dan Burn!! :005:

Twig

Quote from: Holders on December 31, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
Quote from: Hoppus on December 28, 2018, 09:07:52 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on December 28, 2018, 07:52:56 PM
Heard Johansson off to Galatasary

Source?

This is respected information, I have no need of a source.

What the hell is "respected information" that doesn't require a source? Made up rumour?

Holders

Quote from: Twig on December 31, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Source?

What the hell is "respected information" that doesn't require a source? Made up rumour?

I regard Hillingdon as a respected source.

HV71

Quote from: Holders on December 31, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Source?

Amen to that

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Holders on December 31, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on December 31, 2018, 10:07:23 AM
From BBC's gossip column:

Fulham may sell French striker Aboubakar Kamara, 23, after he ignored manager Claudio Ranieri's orders and insisted on taking a penalty - which he missed - against Huddersfield on Saturday. (Times)

Sounds like a journalistic knee-jerk to me.

"journalistic" might be stretching it.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: HV71 on December 31, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
Quote from: Holders on December 31, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Source?

Amen to that

To be honest I dont know how genuine it is but was told to me by a guy who has a box at Fulham & sits with players families. Said its 100% happening but you never know

f321ffc

Fotospor claim Galatasaray defender Serdar Aziz has offered himself to Fulham ahead of the January transfer window.

According to the Turkish newspaper Fotospor, Aziz's preference is to play abroad if he leaves Galatasaray and the player has offered himself to Fulham via his agent.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Holders

28 yrs old, central defender and Turkish international.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: f321ffc on December 31, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Fotospor claim Galatasaray defender Serdar Aziz has offered himself to Fulham ahead of the January transfer window.

According to the Turkish newspaper Fotospor, Aziz's preference is to play abroad if he leaves Galatasaray and the player has offered himself to Fulham via his agent.

If he's good enough and capable of playing the way that CR needs, then I'm all for it......just, in addition to a player like Cahill who, presumably, would only need time to bed in to the team and not the league. We are in dire need of players who can hit the ground running.

Spirit of 2000

Nobody from abroad who needs time to bed in ... after Seri and Anguissa that's asking for trouble.

DevonFFC

Warnock has come and said he is looking into signing Clyne on loan

fulhamben

Quote from: DevonFFC on December 31, 2018, 03:00:43 PM
as I posted on another thread, Liverpool are fighting on 3 fronts and he has played in the last 4 games. Just can't see him or them wanting him to leave in this window.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 31, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Nobody from abroad who needs time to bed in ... after Seri and Anguissa that's asking for trouble.
not everyone form abroad needs time though, steed hit the ground running, as did prognebrack although I'm not sure we were his first English club
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bill2

Quote from: The Rock on December 31, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
Quote from: Bracken White on December 28, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
I read that Moussa Demebele is surplus to Spurs' requirements. At 31 he wouldn't fit the Khan template - but in our situation, surely he is well worth going for .... IF he's fit.

I though he was available in the summer for £20m as well. Would love to have seen that, though he only has a few years left. Even now, he's a leader and a "go to" player on the pitch that makes life so much easier on the pitch for everyone else. Such a talent.

Unless he's passed it.
Contract expires in the summer, so value is no where near 20 mill, especially as he has been out with a few injuries. So bearing in mind age and contract left, at most 5 mill. Plus a bit more to pay up his contact.

DevonFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on December 31, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on December 31, 2018, 03:00:43 PM
as I posted on another thread, Liverpool are fighting on 3 fronts and he has played in the last 4 games. Just can't see him or them wanting him to leave in this window.

It was me who said it and with their injury's, but Warnock doesn't strike me a halfwit who would publically come out and express and interest unless he has some sort of inclination that Clyne is there to be had

ToodlesMcToot

don't know if it's been said elsewhere but Edun is apparently back with the club. loan terminated due to needed surgery.

DevonFFC

BedsFFC