more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara

Started by alfie, January 12, 2019, 10:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 12, 2019, 11:02:18 AM
He's not in any of the photos of 'preparations' for the game on the clubs website?
Everyone except the injured Mawson & Angussia are there?

Good observation, makes me think there's something in this rumour

Just went through the pictures and I can see Schurrle, Bettinelli, Chambers, Seri, Cisse, Christie, Ream, Odoi, Fabri, Ayite, MLM, Fosu-Mensah, Kebano, both Sessegnons, Vietto, Bryan, McDonald, Mitrovic, Rico, Johansen and Cairney... It would be a bloody big coincidence if they just didn't get a snap of Kamara!!!

JoelH5

It's probably rumours started by old Colin at Cardiff after Liverpool shafted them. No point spreading this stuff. You'll see today it's a load of poo when he's on the team sheet
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Kamara probably took the photos, that is why he is not in the photos
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

DevonFFC

He was in the video of Cairney playing pool Agaisnt jimmy white.

I suspect CR wants him gone, he's not prem standard, yes he makes a nuisance but he lacks greatly and we need to have better than him. Think it shows the poor squad depth that he is being called upon to start when last year people said he was out of his depth in the championship

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 12, 2019, 12:31:50 PM

He was actually at the time of the photo being taken,in my hideout at Motspur having a chat with me about penalties... He did share his Bounty bar with me.😉

Jimpav

Would have been leaked to the media by now if there was any substance.

Wasn't it Schurrle that was accused the last time one of these daft rumours cicrculated?

Next there will be one about Cahill/Drinkwater/Moses getting a tour of the training ground, ooops!

rusty shackleford

Kamara may be an absolute idiot, and a headless chicken, but he has to play if hes available and fit. Hes the only person in the team with a bitta spark and unpredictability about him. We look way more dangerous with him in the team than with Vietto (the invisible man) or Schurlle (Slow/Greedy).

grandad

He was the last player in the changing rooms & the security guard wanted to lock up so told AK to pack up his things & leave.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 12, 2019, 12:38:15 PM

I suspect CR wants him gone, he's not prem standard, yes he makes a nuisance but he lacks greatly and we need to have better than him. Think it shows the poor squad depth that he is being called upon to start when last year people said he was out of his depth in the championship
cr isn't stupid, surely he would want vietto and schurrle gone before ak
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

DevonFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on January 12, 2019, 01:04:50 PM

cr isn't stupid, surely he would want vietto and schurrle gone before ak

Vietto yes, Schurrle is bar far one of the most gifted players in our squad, problem is he is used to not having to defend. Is the back and midfield was tightened up then it would allow Schürrle to play to his full potential

Baszab

Schurrle - I agree that he should only be attacking - but he has to defend the wings/channels because team not good enough....
and with Vietto, TC and (dare I say) RS not defending enough, we can't afford luxury

Bad enough Mitro is the best defensive header we have at corners   

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 12, 2019, 12:38:47 PM

He was actually at the time of the photo being taken,in my hideout at Motspur having a chat with me about penalties... He did share his Bounty bar with me.😉

Are you in your Shed at Motspur Park Mince.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 12, 2019, 01:22:01 PM

bb

He is a secret employee of Burnley, spying on training even though they are not there, and no one will notice his shed.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 12, 2019, 01:22:01 PM

No just a tarpaulin hung over the bushes.😨

Statto

Think that was filmed in November, just been released now because the Dafabet Masters starts tomorrow

DevonFFC

Quote from: Statto on January 12, 2019, 01:27:47 PM

Think that was filmed in November, just been released now because the Dafabet Masters starts tomorrow

Fair enough, Jimmy looked rather healthy in that video I must say.

DevonFFC

No Kamara in the squad. Looks like runours may well be true

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 12, 2019, 02:01:06 PM
Either the rumours are true or he is injured. Sadly the first one sounds more likely as CR said there aren't any new injuries.

fulhamben

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on January 12, 2019, 02:02:35 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 12, 2019, 02:01:06 PM
Either the rumours are true or he is injured. Sadly the first one sounds more likely as CR said there aren't any new injuries.
to be fair, he has lied about injuries before in press conferences, but honestly if true, I'd rather keep kamara over raneri
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Until we know what went on we can only speculate.
I