more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara

Started by alfie, January 12, 2019, 10:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 12, 2019, 02:08:07 PM
Until we know what went on we can only speculate.
I

To accumulate you have to speculate.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

He's been a naughty boy and he isn't getting out to play.

DevonFFC

Who leaked the story, was it a journalist or just some random on Twitter, does anyone have the original post?

MikeCdawg

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 12, 2019, 12:38:15 PM
He was in the video of Cairney playing pool Agaisnt jimmy white.

I suspect CR wants him gone, he's not prem standard, yes he makes a nuisance but he lacks greatly and we need to have better than him. Think it shows the poor squad depth that he is being called upon to start when last year people said he was out of his depth in the championship

I was also thinking this. People much preferred Piazon, Ayite and even Kebano last season than Kamara

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Kamara is our version of Ballotelli  !!
BUt Kamara also has some skill
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Statto

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on January 12, 2019, 02:22:50 PM

I suspect CR wants him gone, he's not prem standard, yes he makes a nuisance but he lacks greatly and we need to have better than him. Think it shows the poor squad depth that he is being called upon to start when last year people said he was out of his depth in the championship

I was also thinking this. People much preferred Piazon, Ayite and even Kebano last season than Kamara

Not as simple as that IMO. We are sitting back and looking to break quickly this season. Last season we spent most of most games camped in the attacking half playing short passes. Kamara's main asset is pace and that just wasn't useful with those tactics, whereas in our current system, it is.

davew

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on January 12, 2019, 02:02:35 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 12, 2019, 02:01:06 PM
No Kamara in the squad. Looks like runours may well be true
Either the rumours are true or he is injured. Sadly the first one sounds more likely as CR said there aren't any new injuries.
No mention of him being injured in the press preview, AK on his way out, best to stick with our squad of non triers that will guarantee relegation and save money being spent in the window!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bahay18

i imagine the bust up went along the lines of " why is it i run my socks off when i play , get stuck in and yet schurrle , vietto , seri all get picked ahead of me "   .  if it was , he has a point .

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 12, 2019, 02:17:31 PM
He's been a naughty boy and he isn't getting out to play.
Just another nail in our coffin, not many more to go now!

Twig

Quote from: Statto on January 12, 2019, 02:25:29 PM
Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on January 12, 2019, 02:22:50 PM

Not as simple as that IMO. We are sitting back and looking to break quickly this season. Last season we spent most of most games camped in the attacking half playing short passes. Kamara's main asset is pace and that just wasn't useful with those tactics, whereas in our current system, it is.

I agree, neither AK nor Ayite/ Kebano etc. are necessarily all that convincing at prem level so it's about which o e fits best into our current style and tactics.

rusty shackleford

I take back everything i said about Schurlle

fulhamben

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 12, 2019, 03:04:29 PM
I take back everything i said about Schurlle
i don't, scored in the first minute and hasn't touches it again since. Same old schurrle
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Luka

Great goal but since that Schurlie has done nothing.

fulhamben

Quote from: Luka on January 12, 2019, 03:53:03 PM
that has been his whole season, odd goal followed by being a passenger for the large majority of the time he has been on the pitch
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Matt10

Except he cleared our lines twice in the first half in crucial moments. Tackled McNeil several times, albeit looked stupid on one dribble by the youngster. Schurrle had a good match.

davew

Quote from: Matt10 on January 12, 2019, 05:03:36 PM

Except he cleared our lines twice in the first half in crucial moments. Tackled McNeil several times, albeit looked stupid on one dribble by the youngster. Schurrle had a good match.
By previous standards maybe, by the standard that is required no he didn't! Sorry Matt.

Matt10

Quote from: davew on January 12, 2019, 05:06:22 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on January 12, 2019, 05:03:36 PM

By previous standards maybe, by the standard that is required no he didn't! Sorry Matt.

Meh, he showed how to clear the lines which our defenders, including Sess btw, failed to do. They all clear right down the middle, keeping Burnley in possession.

Statto

A point mentioned on Facebook but not here (unless I've missed it) was the other person involved in the incident was Johansen, who apparently has been suspended.

SouthIslandWhite

It's a moot point imo:  so what?  Its probably true, he's about as petulant as they come, but again who cares?

I mean we are going down with or without AK47. So if he is a poison/bad apple in the dressing room (which body language says is the case), should we not send him to the curb or maybe get some cash to help pay for our promotion bid next season?  Plan for the Championship I say. Bye-bye AK.  092.gif
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

the nutflush

Get rid of him.  He's a liability.  A red card waiting to happen.  Yes he's fast and can score and all that but I am sick of the attitude.  Hate the way he sulks when he gets subbed off.  Its all about him and he showed it with the penalty incident.  I couldn't forgive him for that and it was the last straw from me.  I think he is intellectually limited.   

Christ if we are pinning our hopes of staying up on the likes of Kamara you might as well get the cpr equipment out.