watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara

Started by alfie, January 12, 2019, 10:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Has anyone heard the rumours about a bust up at the training ground, apparently he was told to pack up his stuff and go. Now this just a rumour and I have no facts whatsoever.
I am not reading too much into this as have not seen it in any media outlets, I would not have thought that it was something you could keep quiet.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Bassey the warrior

That would be the last thing we need. One of our few effective attacking players.

bog

Today's line up may give some idea..... :022:

alfie

Again it's just a rumour but he apparently gives it very large at the training ground, but to be honest I'm not so sure.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

nose returns

I am glad you started this.... i just saw a thread on facebook but nowhere else can i find anything.
He didn't come on v oldham and was the obvious man to upset them so maybe there is something in it.

Nero

fighting love it, a bit of passion from the lads at last, shame they didn't show any against Oldham

filham

Oh no, we can well do without something like that, Kamara is needed to add fight and pace alongside Mitrovic.

alfie

Quote from: nose on January 12, 2019, 10:28:45 AM
I am glad you started this.... i just saw a thread on facebook but nowhere else can i find anything.
He didn't come on v oldham and was the obvious man to upset them so maybe there is something in it.
I have just had a look on FB and that's what my mate told me on the phone so I guess that's where he got it from.
I reckon just someone stirring things.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

bill taylors apprentice

He's not in any of the photos of 'preparations' for the game on the clubs website?
Everyone except the injured Mawson & Angussia are there?

Baszab

Total disaster for our hopes of staying up

Who know if it is true, but people "in the know" do not post things without reason

jeremyfulham

I think AK47 would be targetted by Burnley as a guy to be easily wound up with a view to getting him sent off , Dyche is a master of the dark arts .

nose returns

Quote from: alfie on January 12, 2019, 11:00:04 AM
I have just had a look on FB and that's what my mate told me on the phone so I guess that's where he got it from.

I think you know me well enough to say i am on very thin ice with my nerves... this sort of thing doesn't help. If it is true it would be better if we really knew if it was a one off incident or if he is gone for good or just the whispering game gone crazy.... the game will be tough enough.

Sting of the North

Let's really hope there's nothing to it, don't need any off field drama.

alfie

Quote from: nose on January 12, 2019, 11:41:51 AM

I think you know me well enough to say i am on very thin ice with my nerves... this sort of thing doesn't help. If it is true it would be better if we really knew if it was a one off incident or if he is gone for good or just the whispering game gone crazy.... the game will be tough enough.
Chill out Mr Nose, don't let it get to you, it's only a game of football, if it's true then there is bugger we can do.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

Holders

Quote from: alfie on January 12, 2019, 11:47:32 AM

Chill out Mr Nose, don't let it get to you, it's only a game of football, if it's true then there is bugger we can do.

Whoever comes in will have a point to prove - and who knows?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cookieg

Maybe the penalty incident has caused more problems than we thought and hasn't been dealt with.

alfie

Maybe it's just a non event, not going to take much notice as only a rumour.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

bornafulhamfan

I think we'll quickly find out if this rumour is true. We just have to wait for the team sheet, if Kamara is in the starting eleven or on the bench this rumour is false, if he's not in the team then the rumour is probably true(unless Kamara is injured)

Baszab

Completely illogical why CR didn't bring him on v Oldham in place of Vietto for so many reasons  -  was CR making a point  ?

nose returns

Quote from: alfie on January 12, 2019, 11:47:32 AM

thank you for the sensible post and i wish over the years that was possible but as you know I am a long term inmateand when I see things that seem to be wrong or as spock would say 'illogical' (and I am watching reruns of the original star trek at the moment on the Horror channel) I tend to .... let my frustration boil over. I am actually quite a calm sensible person otherwise......  Looking forward to the match now so we shall soon find out the truth.