Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 05, 2019, 01:07:52 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 01:01:33 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 05, 2019, 12:58:58 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 12:49:17 PM
Fulham want Hector (CB) on loan from Sheffield W.

He's actually a Chelsea player who was on loan at Sheffield Wednesday last season.

Tom Barclay is the source:

'Understand Fulham are keen on both Ezri Konsa and Michael Hector #ffc'

I fully expect us to loan the requisite 5 players from the Premier League this summer.

I also doubt we'll spend a penny unless we sell anyone for big bucks.

Just curious, can I ask why you doubt we we will spend anything unless we sell?

spikey norman

The Examiner Live a local paper for the Huddersfield and West Yorkshire area are reporting that Ivan Cavaleiro has cleared his house in England of all his possessions sending most back to Portugal amid interest from us and Huddersfield in signing him.
Maybe it is a sign Cavaleiro will be moving to a new club soon hopefully us.

Sting of the North

Quote from: spikey norman on July 05, 2019, 01:34:32 PM
The Examiner Live a local paper for the Huddersfield and West Yorkshire area are reporting that Ivan Cavaleiro has cleared his house in England of all his possessions sending most back to Portugal amid interest from us and Huddersfield in signing him.

Wouldn't it be a bit daft to then be sending most of his belongings to Portugal?

Hoppus

Tony Kahn is takling to Neves the 'super agent'. I guess he should learn from Leeds who is doing more then takling?

JoelH5

ELLIOT TO LEAVE FULHAM?

Sky sources understand Harvey Elliot has rejected a new contract at Fulham.

The 16-year-old is being heavily linked with a move away from Craven Cottage with Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid and RB Leipzig among the clubs thought to be interested
I was there, standing in the Putney end

junior white

Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 03:44:51 PM
Tony Kahn is takling to Neves the 'super agent'. I guess he should learn from Leeds who is doing more then takling?
Do you mean Mendes the super agent? Neves is a player who he represents and is currently at Wolves

Hoppus

Quote from: junior white on July 05, 2019, 04:37:37 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 03:44:51 PM
Do you mean Mendes the super agent? Neves is a player who he represents and is currently at Wolves

Sure, my mistake 🙈

spikey norman

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 05, 2019, 02:46:10 PM

Wouldn't it be a bit daft to then be sending most of his belongings to Portugal?
Ah good point but maybe not so daft if say someone like Fulham as part of the transfer deal offered to put him up in a fully furnished luxury home so he didn't need his stuff.

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: Twig on July 05, 2019, 01:27:33 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 05, 2019, 01:07:52 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 01:01:33 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 05, 2019, 12:58:58 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 12:49:17 PM
Fulham want Hector (CB) on loan from Sheffield W.

He's actually a Chelsea player who was on loan at Sheffield Wednesday last season.

Tom Barclay is the source:

'Understand Fulham are keen on both Ezri Konsa and Michael Hector #ffc'

I fully expect us to loan the requisite 5 players from the Premier League this summer.

I also doubt we'll spend a penny unless we sell anyone for big bucks.

Just curious, can I ask why you doubt we we will spend anything unless we sell?

No deep insight, other than apart from last summer our net spend is seldom more than our net income - sales of the likes of Roberts and McCormack have preceded our purchases.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

F(f)CUK

Quote from: spikey norman on July 05, 2019, 05:36:36 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on July 05, 2019, 02:46:10 PM

Ah good point but maybe not so daft if say someone like Fulham as part of the transfer deal offered to put him up in a fully furnished luxury home so he didn't need his stuff.

It sounds like he is escaping to Portugal as he has heard that there is interest from Fulham and Huddersfield.

David I

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 05, 2019, 04:03:41 PM

ELLIOT TO LEAVE FULHAM?

The 16-year-old is being heavily linked with a move away from Craven Cottage with Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid and RB Leipzig among the clubs thought to be interested
Harvey back from his hols now..... still supposed to be Barca.

JoelH5

Quote from: David I on July 05, 2019, 06:33:26 PM

ELLIOT TO LEAVE FULHAM?

Apparently he followed every player at liverpool on Instagram.  He's either trying to wind people up or he's going there. Either way I don't really care. He's obviously not staying and he has an attitude so hopefully its done quickly

AnOldBrownie

ELLIOT TO LEAVE FULHAM?

If those are the clubs looking for him...and he ends up at one of them it's the smart move for the young man.  Wish him the best.

JoelH5

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 05, 2019, 09:11:05 PM

ELLIOT TO LEAVE FULHAM?

If those are the clubs looking for him...and he ends up at one of them it's the smart move for the young man.  Wish him the best.

Shame he lacks integrity

elgreenio

cant be many with integrity at barely 16? Either way from what i've seen of his social media i'm not sure he's quite clued up or a "good egg". Besides, it's hard to miss somebody who hasn't exactly shown anything with us.
touch my camera through the fence

David I

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 05, 2019, 07:36:15 PM
Quote from: David I on July 05, 2019, 06:33:26 PM

ELLIOT TO LEAVE FULHAM?

Apparently he followed every player at liverpool on Instagram.  He's either trying to wind people up or he's going there. Either way I don't really care. He's obviously not staying and he has an attitude so hopefully its done quickly
He (Harvey) is a Liverpool fan. Might explain the follows on social media.

JoelH5

It's a bit concerning that other than Pontus Jansson, we keep being linked with lower half Championship players. That isn't going to win us the league.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 06, 2019, 08:44:09 AM
It's a bit concerning that other than Pontus Jansson, we keep being linked with lower half Championship players. That isn't going to win us the league.

Cavaliero? Gayle? Hector? Konsa? These aren't lower half players.

Facts Not Fiction

ELLIOT TO LEAVE FULHAM?

Jumping the gun at his age doesn't often work out. Dembele the only one who's left us for better things recently.

Just look at him, got a clear ego issue. Won't be missed if he has no intentions of staying.

JoelH5

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 06, 2019, 08:59:21 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on July 06, 2019, 08:44:09 AM

Cavaliero? Gayle? Hector? Konsa? These aren't lower half players.

Hector of Sheffield Wednesday and Konsa of Brentford? Right.