more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: SG on July 19, 2019, 06:28:48 AM
Any ideas on what is happening with Cisse and Fabri. Neither are featuring but both still here, I think

Cisse was at AFCON, and Fabri was on the Portugal trip.

Mince n Tatties

Something's happening today.😝

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 07:12:40 AM

Yes something is happening today, I am going to the barbers to ask him to shave my head, because apparently a shave is cheaper than a haircut.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 19, 2019, 07:45:57 AM

Yes something is happening today, I am going to the barbers to ask him to shave my head, because apparently a shave is cheaper than a haircut.

And her indoors is going out to spend my winnings I won on the tennis,She has promised to bring me back something nice....What? A packet of Liquorice Allsorts.😒

filham

I would have thought a pudding basin haircut would have been cheaper than a full shave.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 08:06:05 AM

And her indoors is going out to spend my winnings I won on the tennis,She has promised to bring me back something nice....What? A packet of Liquorice Allsorts.😒

Sports mix and go to bed happy

Nero

Ive heard Hilda's get new off road tyres for her tea trolley to be able to supply the builders on the Riverside

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 08:06:05 AM

More likely a new Garden Shed.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on July 19, 2019, 08:21:04 AM

I would have thought a pudding basin haircut would have been cheaper than a full shave.

I thought that also, but the pudding basin would have cost extra, as it's difficult to obtain a basin these days.

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Is this one of your jokes again or is something fulham transfer related that isn't tea room staff happening today?

JoelH5

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 19, 2019, 09:48:08 AM

Is this one of your jokes again or is something fulham transfer related that isn't tea room staff happening today?

haha I was going to ask the same question (but I do find Ol'Hilda rather endearing). 
I was there, standing in the Putney end

FFC1987

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 19, 2019, 09:51:50 AM

haha I was going to ask the same question (but I do find Ol'Hilda rather endearing).

Oh, me too. I have no problem with the jokes either, just don't want to get my hopes up!!!

junior white

I have a great sense of humour but Never find comments akin to there's a medical today ....somewhere or this funny. Sorry probably just me though

FFC1987

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 10:25:39 AM

I have a great sense of humour but Never find comments akin to there's a medical today ....somewhere or this funny. Sorry probably just me though

Each to their own. I believe last time he was made out to have made a joke but actually something happened as predicted so I'm wondering whether this is the case again.

JoelH5

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 19, 2019, 10:34:12 AM
Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 10:25:39 AM

Each to their own. I believe last time he was made out to have made a joke but actually something happened as predicted so I'm wondering whether this is the case again.

My hope, is that we needed to confirm Seri (to get his wages off the books) before confirming another transfer in.

Surely we would have heard of a player having a medical though?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

LVBPTS

dont shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today
Supporter since 2000

FFC1987

Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 11:04:19 AM
dont shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today

Sharpening my pitch fork ready for ya!!!!

All jokes aside, thanks for passing on what you heard.

bencher

I think he would be a good signing. He is very capable at Championship level and, importantly, a set piece taker, which I think we lack in our squad, and have done for a while.

Maidstone Lee

If you don't mind me asking, is your source reliable? Like someone connected to the club or the player?

Good signing if true.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

LVBPTS

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 19, 2019, 11:10:00 AM

Sharpening my pitch fork ready for ya!!!!

All jokes aside, thanks for passing on what you heard.

haha pitch forks and tourches at the ready!

been told today/tomorrow is looking likely

i just wonder about the recruitment. im not complaining at all with any players brought on but we are still looking top heavy. i know were in talks for Tomori and i believe between Betts, Bryan, La Marchand, Mawson, Ream, Odoi, Christie and Sess, we will be fine but it looks like at the moment were aiming to outscore everyone :-)
we concede 3 but we will score 4....looks like were in for an exciting season

id have a bet now that were involved in most goals (combined for and agains) at the end of the season
Supporter since 2000