Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 19, 2019, 06:45:38 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 19, 2019, 06:33:41 PM
I guess we know which ITK is more reliable then😂

Stop it, I already hurt someone's feelings today and now you will too.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself!

LVBPTS

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 19, 2019, 06:48:41 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: Tabby on July 19, 2019, 06:31:07 PM
Knockaert will be the big money signing of the season then. Think ODowda was plan B.

Wonder which player we are asking for in the Tottenham deal, must be someone that played with Parker during his time in their u18s.

I've actually been told we've requested wanyama. Cannot see that happening at all but that's the news I got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we did get Wanyama I'm guess it would mean Zambo would be gone

Unless we play wanyama holding, anguiss next to him or just in front?

Supporter since 2000

DevonFFC

Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 06:53:14 PM
Knockaert will be the big money signing of the season then. Think ODowda was plan B.

Wonder which player we are asking for in the Tottenham deal, must be someone that played with Parker during his time in their u18s.

I've actually been told we've requested wanyama. Cannot see that happening at all but that's the news I got

Either way he would be an incredible pick up. Still need to make moves in the market on the back 4 front.

junior white

Quote from: ealex40 on July 19, 2019, 06:41:10 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 06:36:00 PM
Media stories earlier said he was in Austria with B&HA so hopefully he has flown back

We are playing against Brighton tomorrow, so I guess he had to fly back anyway.
I just thought of that myself as they had to be back here

junior white

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 19, 2019, 06:41:45 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 06:36:00 PM
Media stories earlier said he was in Austria with B&HA so hopefully he has flown back

He can do a medical anywhere, Anderlecht did Mitros for us.
Agree they can was just saying that as it said at FUlham, but they have to be back as they have us tomorrow

The Anderlecht thing was a bit of luck for us as he was about to sign for them but they could not shift their player on. Shows how much they like and respect him to allow that too be sent to us

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 06:53:14 PM

We may want Wanyama, but we got about 0% chance of getting him

Jeroen

Cahill is still a free-agent as well am I right? Any chance of getting him since nobody has stepped in yet....
Would he be good for us?

Sting of the North

I don't think there is much of a chance to get Wanyama (would be an absolutely incredible signing for a Championship club), but if we did then I would assume he would be playing DM. Anguissa could easily play alongside him in midfield then as has been pointed out repeatedly that he has not historically played as a lone DM.

Ss12white

Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 11:04:19 AM
dont shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today

Take a bow

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Spurs get Sess we get Oliver Skipp 18 year old central midfielder . It must be on loan because he is too good .

supersimmo123

Was just passing on info from the chap who has given me many snippets. I text him just now asking what has changed, nothing back yet!. He always says to me don't quote me or tell anyone, I can see why!. Knockaert was playing golf in Surrey yesterday at Old Oak golf club apparently.

Mince n Tatties

I did say something was happening today apart from me getting a packet of liquorice allsorts. :005:

BernieBoy

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 19, 2019, 03:41:48 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 19, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 02:12:20 PM
Anguissa is an absolute nailed on to stay

You think?😉

Pogba lite?   Absolutely.   Scott Parker rates him.   As do I.

There are still 3 available CBs that I'd be happy bringing in any of.

Michael Hector
Daniel Ayala
Axel Tuanzebe

Any of the 3 would improve the CB position.   Question is, who wants to come to Fulham.

Always thought Ayala was class, unsure why a lower/mid table PL team haven't snapped him up. I doubt he'd go now with Flint going to Cardiff.

wheelerdeeler

We need a proper anchor player playing next to Zambo if we want to get the best out of him. I've said all along he's more of an 8 than a 6. Given the sort of market we seem to be shopping in with Cavaleiro and seemingly Knockaert I'd look at someone like Nampalys Mendy given he's seemingly behind Ndidi and Choudhury or maybe even try for Oriol Romeu.

AnOldBrownie

If Tony Khan requested Wanyama he probably did it expecting it to be rejected.     He probably said..."hey...ok...since you're playing hard ball...how about we agree on THIS fee...and you send us Victor Wanyama in the deal"

To which Levy probably went... 064.gif

Then he ran down the hall...told Victor...who then went... 064.gif

AnOldBrownie

Mind...Knockhaert signing doesn't mean Sess is gone.    It'll be a battle between Sess, Anthony and Ivan to tie down the fluid front 2 spots beside Mitro.

It's a long season and I'd rather have Ryan on the bench... as the first one off instead of Ayite and Kabano.

I'm really thinking Ryan is still injured though.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 08:04:01 PM
I did say something was happening today apart from me getting a packet of liquorice allsorts. :005:

Are you in your Hammock in the third Bush on the right as you proceed into MP.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

river phoenix

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 19, 2019, 08:10:41 PM
We need a proper anchor player playing next to Zambo if we want to get the best out of him. I've said all along he's more of an 8 than a 6. Given the sort of market we seem to be shopping in with Cavaleiro and seemingly Knockaert I'd look at someone like Nampalys Mendy given he's seemingly behind Ndidi and Choudhury or maybe even try for Oriol Romeu.

Bešić would be just fine, imo.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 19, 2019, 08:27:52 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 08:04:01 PM

Are you in your Hammock in the third Bush on the right as you proceed into MP.

I'm in shed crying.
Wife pinched all the pink coconut ones with the
Liquorice in middle.😤

river phoenix

Quote from: Ss12white on July 19, 2019, 07:44:39 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 11:04:19 AM
dont shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today

Take a bow

Indeed.