https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkras99

Tom Barclay (@TomBarclay_)
8/4/19, 10:01 AM
Harry Arter has finished his medical at Fulham and is expected to sign tomorrow. It'll be a loan which will turn permanent if #ffc are promoted #afcb

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 04, 2019, 12:59:14 PM
https://hammyend.com/index.php/2019/08/fulham-in-battle-for-carter-vickers/

Fulham are among a clutch of Championship clubs chasing Tottenham defender Cameron Carter-Vickers, according to a report this morning.

Spurs are ready to allow the American centre back, who has had loan spells with Sheffield United, Ipswich Town and Swansea City over the past three years, to leave White Hart Lane on loan again to gain further first-team football. Fulham are eager to add to their defensive options after Alfie Mawson's injury scare last week and yesterday's disappointing defeat on the opening day at Barnsley.

Scott Parker will face stiff competition in trying to bring in the centre half from Tottenham, where he spent a season coaching their under-18 side. Leeds, West Brom, Derby, Middlesbrough, Luton and Barnsley are reportedly all interested in bringing in Carter-Vickers, who made 30 appearances for Swansea last season in the Championship.

The 21 year-old, who has won eight international caps for the United States, has made four first-team appearances for Spurs, all of which came in domestic Cup competitions.

Yes, please.

CCV is the guy the club should be trying to pry away from Spurs in the potential Sess deal, not Onomah or the other winger. A strong, composed RCB who at 21 y/o already has 2 Championship seasons to his resume. He is not likely going to be a top 6 level CB in England, but could develop into a Premier level CB in time.

Riversider

Josh Onomah is all set to move to Fulham as part of a £30 million pound deal that sees Ryan Sessegnon make the move across London to Spurs.

This according to The Daily Mail this morning

Chutney

Quote from: Riversider on August 05, 2019, 12:19:14 AM
Josh Onomah is all set to move to Fulham as part of a £30 million pound deal that sees Ryan Sessegnon make the move across London to Spurs.

We have at least 3 or 4 players better than onomah in his best position.
C O Y W

the nutflush

Quote from: Chutney on August 05, 2019, 01:06:45 AM

Free set of steak knives.

AnOldBrownie

Spurs are going to take a player recovering from a hamstring injury without watching his performance?

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

JoelH5

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 05, 2019, 01:47:25 AM
Spurs are going to take a player recovering from a hamstring injury without watching his performance?

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Yeah but they've watched him for 3 years
I was there, standing in the Putney end

the nutflush

Trent Sainsbury.  Struggling for game time at PSV and word is they want to loan him out.  Just the sort of tough CB we need.  Australia's best player in the 2018 world cup.  Would be useful. 

Riversider

Such as ?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Riversider on August 05, 2019, 03:09:55 AM

Such as ?

And how many players better than Onomah are born after Tom Cairney 20th Jan 1991?

Mince n Tatties

Loan Loan Loan......Get the bleedin chequebook out and get a top centre back....😠

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2019, 07:12:06 AM
Loan Loan Loan......Get the bleedin chequebook out and get a top centre back....😠

Do you know how much we are paying Cavaleiro and Knockaert a week?
Two of the highest paid players in the league I'm sure and I suspect Arter will be aswell .. Harsh to complain were not spending anything
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on August 05, 2019, 07:32:25 AM

Two of the highest paid players in the league I'm sure and I suspect Arter will be aswell .. Harsh to complain were not spending anything
[/quote

Every player gets paid.
We need a proper centre back...NOW

Facts Not Fiction

First new link of the day is Daniel Amartey. Sheff Utd also pursuing him. Can play CM, CB and RB. Think of a Fosu-Mensah type player.

https://t.co/MeZIv1JzqR

St. Andrews White

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 05, 2019, 08:28:41 AM
First new link of the day is Danierl Amartey. Sheff Utd also pursuing him. Can play CM, CB and RB. Think of a Fosu-Mensah type player.

Surprised at this, thought he looked a sharp player for Leicester. Wouldn't mind this at all.
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

N_O_W_S

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2019, 08:14:12 AM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 05, 2019, 07:32:25 AM

[/quote

Every player gets paid.
We need a proper centre back...NOW

I've got no problem with loans to buy. Its the best for the club to try before spending big bucks further down the line.

Loans without an option i do have a problem with.

Hoppus

I guess we should be happy that I don't got Tony Khan's job, but sometimes I wonder if I could give him a advice or two :D

It should be possible to get a CB from Spurs if we sell Sess? Not another MF?

It's like you go to your doctor after you lost your left leg in a motorcycle accident, and he offer you a new arm. And you answer "yes please".

DevonFFC

OM want Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon according to La Provence

absenteeism

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 05, 2019, 09:42:35 AM
There probably wouldn't be a fee involved if that is the case.

We would just wipe out the debt we owe them for Anguissa

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 05, 2019, 09:42:35 AM

He'll never get in Orchestral Manoeuvres they are a two piece side.