more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Quote from: _Putney_ on March 24, 2021, 04:56:44 PM

My old school, Spent many hours either on the playing fields or even rowing up and down the Thames with one eye on the football ground.

Ivorwasgod

my son has played there a couple of times in u12/13 footie - the new stand is MUCH more impressive than the old one from those piccies

Stoneleigh Loyalist

My mouse mat of the ground is now out of date!

The Cravenette

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on March 25, 2021, 12:01:24 PM
My mouse mat of the ground is now out of date!
Same.  I have one with FX Pro on the roof.

I was also lucky enough to have  ahelicopter ride down the Thames a few years back and went over the ground.  Great pics of that too. Might have to invest in another trip once the stand (and Covid) has finished.

Lewes White

I used to play at Barnes Elm when I was at Holland Park Comprehensive  in the late 60's...not even the old riverside had been built then...must look stunning from there now....

_Putney_

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Lewes White on March 25, 2021, 06:38:08 PM
I used to play at Barnes Elm when I was at Holland Park Comprehensive  in the late 60's...not even the old riverside had been built then...must look stunning from there now....

I used to play at Barn Elms and also row on the river while at Holland  park school, and look at the Riverside stand. Thd new one looks amazing and cant wait to see it.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

toshes mate

Quote from: _Putney_ on April 01, 2021, 08:40:52 AM

Nice photo and hard to disagree with the attached comment :  One of England's most beautiful stadiums

JimOG

Quote from: Southdowns White on March 25, 2021, 08:16:16 AM
Quote from: _Putney_ on March 24, 2021, 04:56:44 PM

My old school, Spent many hours either on the playing fields or even rowing up and down the Thames with one eye on the football ground.

That stand does look so impressive. I went to Cardinal Vaughan School and played your school in cup games there. I'm really glad the grounds have not been swallowed up for housing development. Haven't been down the riverside in 50 years but will go when I come over next season to visit Craven Cottage

filham

Looks as if the roof is all but complete so I imagine the fitting out will soon commence. With summer months ahead , covid relaxation and only 3 matches left we should have a some moths of fast progress.
Await further pictures with interest.

Friendsoffulham

Ivorwasgod

thanks - great pics nice to see

Dodger53

Thank you to all who have kept us up to date with progress with some great pics - can't wait to see it for real

_Putney_

SP

Someone on TFI claiming the ST prices will start around £850.  Pretty good value if true, even located in the end sections.  Presumably, there'll be a buffer on prices depending on which league we're in?

HV71

Riversider

Quote from: SP on April 08, 2021, 09:18:59 PM
Someone on TFI claiming the ST prices will start around £850.  Pretty good value if true, even located in the end sections.  Presumably, there'll be a buffer on prices depending on which league we're in?

It's complete and utter b*****ks !
Nobody on Earth knows the price of season tickets in that new stand 16 months from now, what division will we be in for a start !
Some people are so gullible.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on April 09, 2021, 02:36:48 AM

Nobody on Earth knows the price of season tickets in that new stand 16 months from now, what division will we be in for a start !
Have to agree with this, they wont know at this stage how much its going to be. Having been in meetings a number of times they leave the setting of prices very late in the day.
Just the views of a long term fan

SP

What a charming response from a fellow Riversider, each to their own.  I was merely highlighting a discussion on another board, I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion I was taking this as gospel? 

Have a great weekend.

Riversider

Quote from: SP on April 09, 2021, 03:10:55 PM

What a charming response from a fellow Riversider, each to their own.  I was merely highlighting a discussion on another board, I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion I was taking this as gospel? 

Have a great weekend.

I was referring to the original post on the other forum,
If it was you that made it then I stand by what I say, if it wasn't you then why all the drama  🤷