Author Topic: Riverside Development Update  (Read 86003 times)

Offline alfie

• Gentleman Jim
Re: Riverside Development Update
« Reply #360 on: March 31, 2020, 03:26:22 PM »
Does anybody on here live locally to the ground , and can pop along and take a picture updating any work in progress.
I live 2 min walk, unfortunately having COPD I am in prison for the foreseeable future or the end of my life whatever comes first, but I am sure there is nothing going on.

Offline mrmicawbers

• Legend
« Reply #361 on: March 31, 2020, 04:21:48 PM »
Having a studio built in the back garden and have just had to fill in a form so the fella doing the patio can show it to the police in case he gets stopped in his Van.This is down in Whitstable.Good as far as I'm concerned.

Offline gang

• Legend
« Reply #362 on: April 01, 2020, 02:06:09 PM »
I have a contact who is working at the ground in a portakabin on the surveying and architecture side and she has told me that work is still continuing.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 02:26:05 PM by gang »

Offline fcfulham55

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #363 on: April 10, 2020, 01:21:20 PM »
Heard that the steel frame of the stand is going up or has started?

Offline gang

• Legend
« Reply #364 on: April 10, 2020, 02:53:56 PM »
I have a photo from inside the ground showing work being done, don't know how to load it but the pitch looks in excellent condition.

Offline fcfulham55

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2020, 07:38:04 PM »
I have a photo from inside the ground showing work being done, don't know how to load it but the pitch looks in excellent condition.

ah would've been nice to see, does it include the steel frame structure?

Offline filham

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #366 on: April 11, 2020, 10:56:50 AM »

ah would've been nice to see, does it include the steel frame structure?
It would be nice to see that picture if it shows the steel structure as that would be a good indication of progress.

Offline gang

• Legend
« Reply #367 on: April 11, 2020, 02:01:37 PM »
It shows scaffolding, end of the steel frame and 3 workemen. If you let me know how to I would gladly put the picture on. It is from where the TV cameras will be Putney end in from the corner.
I have tried copy and paste but it didn't work.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 02:11:39 PM by gang »

Offline JimOG

• tjl
« Reply #368 on: April 11, 2020, 02:32:15 PM »
It shows scaffolding, end of the steel frame and 3 workemen. If you let me know how to I would gladly put the picture on. It is from where the TV cameras will be Putney end in from the corner.
I have tried copy and paste but it didn't work.

The video on the previous page is brilliant & the new stand is very attractive given the horrible Lego world we live in. The problem now is it puts the Hammy & Putney ends to shame. Does anyone know if SK has plans to integrate the other stands into this new style?

Offline Riversider

• The Bard/Corked Hat
  • The Red Hand of Fulham
« Reply #369 on: April 11, 2020, 07:24:22 PM »
A video was posted on Twitter today and there certainly wasn't any evidence of the steel frame starting to go up.

Offline Friendsoffulham

• Administrator
  • The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #370 on: April 11, 2020, 07:38:48 PM »

Offline Fernhurst

• cebu
  • The atmospheres fresh and the debate lively
« Reply #371 on: April 12, 2020, 12:27:46 AM »
Do we need Felix back to project manage?

Offline Riversider

• The Bard/Corked Hat
  • The Red Hand of Fulham
« Reply #372 on: April 15, 2020, 05:24:04 PM »
According to The Fulhamish Podcast and The F.S.T today, work is still progressing on the new stand and it's still hoped that the stand will be completed on time, though Covid-19 might have some future impact when it comes to getting materials and parts,
So some relative good news at a time when good news is in relative short supply.

Offline Jimsbeerbelly

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #373 on: April 15, 2020, 05:43:11 PM »
According to The Fulhamish Podcast and The F.S.T today, work is still progressing on the new stand and it's still hoped that the stand will be completed on time, though Covid-19 might have some future impact when it comes to getting materials and parts,
So some relative good news at a time when good news is in relative short supply.

Nothing personal, but, the FST and especially Fulhamish, don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to the Riverside development, more so Fulhamish.

I'd imagine the FST get a bit more info, but, all Fulhamish do, is copy, tweet and repeat.

Offline filham

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #374 on: April 15, 2020, 06:13:38 PM »
As the construction industry is continuing to work through the Virus and with less traffic on the roads I would expect good progress to have been made on the stand. Also recent weather has been favourable and the wok has not been inhibited by matches at the ground.

Offline gang

• Legend
« Reply #375 on: April 15, 2020, 07:22:05 PM »
Latest info that I have is:-
Still piling.
Taking down the tv gantry and the hoarding to allow access from both sides.
I have a photo but it just shows the pitch which looks immaculate.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:28:36 PM by gang »

Offline HillingdonFFC

• Legend
« Reply #376 on: April 15, 2020, 07:54:08 PM »
Latest info that I have is:-
Still piling.
Taking down the tv gantry and the hoarding to allow access from both sides.
I have a photo but it just shows the pitch which looks immaculate.

I've seen a few pics, it looks like they might be getting ready to excavate the basement out

Offline Riversider

• The Bard/Corked Hat
  • The Red Hand of Fulham
« Reply #377 on: April 16, 2020, 12:06:53 AM »

Nothing personal, but, the FST and especially Fulhamish, don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to the Riverside development, more so Fulhamish.

I'd imagine the FST get a bit more info, but, all Fulhamish do, is copy, tweet and repeat.

Nothing personal, but you are talking out of your a**e !
Tom Greatrex , Chair of The F.S.T was interviewed on the Podcast, and I would take what he says over what you say every time,
Can I also add you come across as very bitter, are you ok ?

Offline Jimsbeerbelly

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #378 on: April 16, 2020, 01:23:31 AM »

Tom Greatrex , Chair of The F.S.T was interviewed on the Podcast, and I would take what he says over what you say every time,

Not bitter at all, the FST are just puppets to the Club, told what they want here, and they relay it to the fans, Tom whatever his name is no different.

I’ve see / received more info about the Riverside development from other fans, or, people involved directly with it, than I have the FST, so, hardly talking out my arse!

Offline Riversider

• The Bard/Corked Hat
  • The Red Hand of Fulham
« Reply #379 on: April 16, 2020, 04:40:11 AM »

Not bitter at all, the FST are just puppets to the Club, told what they want here, and they relay it to the fans, Tom whatever his name is no different.

I’ve see / received more info about the Riverside development from other fans, or, people involved directly with it, than I have the FST, so, hardly talking out my arse!
Of course you have 😩