watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Ha ha that's the tower that I was talking about, thanks for that Putney, you are doing a much better job than the club are, please keep it up if you can 👍🏻
I get up to the club every three weeks as we like to spend to time in Bishops Park, when we were trying to get planning permission many years ago, it was agreed that the Club would donate some millions for improvements to Bishop Park, does anybody know whether or not that money has been paid or is it still to be paid ?
Bishops Park was packed solid on Sunday, those pubs and cafes at the back of the Riverside Stand are going to make a fortune when they open.

fcfulham55

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 22, 2020, 03:41:30 PM
Quote from: _Putney_ on September 22, 2020, 01:52:31 PM

Second tower going up now too. Seems to be the stairwell.

Apologies that the quality of these isn't great, will take better ones soon with the wife's phone. :p

Does anyone want anything different?

Can we have a whip round and buy you a drone to fly over the top of the site?

Cheers Putney, certainly doing a lot better than the club.  I sure I'm more interested in this than the results on the field at the minute.  Whatever happens, the upgrade should help out a lot long term.  Happy to chip in towards a drone if any one can operate one?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

HamsterWheel

Jay

Really coming along. Cannot wait to see it in person and be cheering em on COYW  049:gif

Fernhurst

Think by the time we see it it will look much different. Given the announcement today it will be the middle of Feb 2021 earliest before some fans admitted.
Even the long shots are very interesting to see.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

_Putney_

fcfulham55

Quote from: _Putney_ on September 23, 2020, 06:42:50 PM

Tower getting taller, but looked higher from other views. Still more height to come!

Taken from Twitter.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Deeping_white

Taken from Twitter.

The fact that the steel tower isn't even close to how high the final stand will be, yet it's already up to the Putney Stand roof amazes me. I can't wait to see just how massive the Riverside Stand will be when completed, it's going to dwarf the other 3 sides and it'll be unbelievable.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 23, 2020, 06:55:48 PM

Taken from Twitter.

The fact that the steel tower isn't even close to how high the final stand will be, yet it's already up to the Putney Stand roof amazes me. I can't wait to see just how massive the Riverside Stand will be when completed, it's going to dwarf the other 3 sides and it'll be unbelievable.

Think that's height of the stand itself. 7 levels with the basement. Big floating roof to go on to that. Still going up a bit slower than I thought

Deeping_white

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on September 23, 2020, 07:34:07 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 23, 2020, 06:55:48 PM

Taken from Twitter.

Think that's height of the stand itself. 7 levels with the basement. Big floating roof to go on to that. Still going up a bit slower than I thought

Sorry I should've been clearer because I meant including roof, but still a huge stand compared to what we've all been accustomed too

_Putney_

Taken from Twitter.

You can see the terrace taking shape for the upper tier.

ron

In fact, there's a lot more to see on the riverside than on the pitch at the moment.....

fcfulham55

Quote from: _Putney_ on September 29, 2020, 08:49:57 AM

Taken from Twitter.

You can see the terrace taking shape for the upper tier.

Yeah, at least one positive. A nice new place to spend some money on the horizon, it's actually impossible to spend money and enjoy yourself with the current climate so I'm sure it will hit the ground running when things are back to normal.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 23, 2020, 06:48:42 PM

Tower getting taller, but looked higher from other views. Still more height to come!

Taken from Twitter.

Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 23, 2020, 06:48:42 PM

Taken from Twitter.

Even after yesterday, there's our 3 centre backs still bunched together in the corner with our lone wolf forward out in front on his own

Have we learned nothing?

Dr Quinzel

Quick thanks to the river walkers for their updates  082.gif Interesting to see the process.

_Putney_

https://imgur.com/a/j80bGZ7

Full album above, but below are the important ones:

mrmicawbers

Thanks for the update,I had a look from the other side of the water a couple of weeks ago and the stand is going to be very large and extremely impressive.Once this crap is over it just what that part of Fulham is crying out for.