watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Cheers lads its the Ridge or the roof that explains it.I have a seat in the last Row at the back of H block and never noticed it so much as i can see now.Maybe its because you can see the New stand behind?Think its going to look brilliant.Mind you it should do if they have spent !00 Million on it.Going to give some of our local rivals Stand Envy.

SP

This has surely got to be one of the top 10 posts ever, even more exciting than the Andy Johnson (F5) signing thread?

filham

I am now getting quite excited in watching the steel structure grow. Looking forward to seeing the next set of photographs.

fcfulham55

Me too, first thing I look out for is new updates.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Mince n Tatties

Thanks for the great pics.
Is the black stray cat still about,hope the workmen
are feeding her.😺

HillingdonFFC

I'm in Fulham today so will take a few pics. Friend of mine delivers to the building site & would take a few photos for me. Unfortunately can't do that anymore as I asked a guy who had posted a few pics on Facebook if I could share them? I got a phone call from the club & was asked to take them off & they even tracked him down too. Apparently it's got something to do with contractual press release with the building contractors. Sounds bollocks to me but that's what they said

_Putney_

Yeah, disappointed with the club's coverage of the stand.

Riversider

I took some photos on Sunday, how do I post them on here ?
Its starting to look incredible now, I get to see it every three weeks on Sunday it made me go "wow"
I cant even begin to imagine what it will be like for Fulham supporters who will be seeing it for the first time once its fully complete,
I dont care who you are you will not be mentally prepared for what you are going to see,
Its very, very lazy of the club to not provide more regular updates, once a month wouldnt kill them would it ?

70sPimlico

Quote from: Riversider on October 20, 2020, 10:13:49 AM
Its starting to look incredible now, I get to see it every three weeks on Sunday it made me go "wow"
I cant even begin to imagine what it will be like for Fulham supporters who will be seeing it for the first time once its fully complete,
I dont care who you are you will not be mentally prepared for what you are going to see,
Its very, very lazy of the club to not provide more regular updates, once a month wouldnt kill them would it ?

I'm sure you're right. It's the biggest thing to happen to the club in years and guarantees our future at our fantastic ground.

For the record, I am very happy with the clubs professionally put together updates every couple of months and I'm sure the next one is imminent. No doubt there will be a time lapse film released once is completed

Andy S

It's not a lot to do with the club as the site belongs to the building company. Should anything be stollen from site it could be down to the club for providing pictures is my guess. That is my guess and I don't believe that i'm Far wrong

f bloke

Don't really understand the prohibition against pictures. This only works due to Covid. If there was no lock down and fans could attend games,  numerous pictures would be posted after home match

JoelH5

Use this then post the links

https://pasteboard.co/

I was there, standing in the Putney end

The Rational Fan

Can anyone predict when will the stand be ready?

Riversider

Quote from: JoelH5 on October 20, 2020, 10:55:40 AM

Use this then post the links

https://pasteboard.co/

What do I do after ive uploaded the print ?

Friendsoffulham

Pictures supplied by Hillingdon FFC

Friendsoffulham

3-lions

filham

The most impressive pictures yet, looks as if we really are going to have a big new stand.

Ivorwasgod

agree - the video shows it in comparison to the existing stands so shows how large its going to be and is already

mrmicawbers

Thanks for the Pics and Video.I was trying to find the schedule of works I know I have seen it somewhere and gives a finish date.I thought it was on the official Riverside update but can't find it now.