more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV71

Quote from: hongkongfulham on February 10, 2021, 01:39:04 AM
Does anyone know the name of the Hotel brand going in to the space?

They should call it the "Ish" - which would resonate with the fans

Woolly Mammoth

Fawlty Towers
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southdowns White

The Thamesbank travellers rest!

Riversider

So the first guests should be able to check in at around about the same time as Fulham check out,
How Fulhamish.

MJG

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 09, 2021, 09:58:40 PM
Quick question - where will people enter and exit the Riverside stand from? I assume that we'd be able to do away with the "neutral end" workaround if we put turnstiles at either end so that we can control away fans going into a separate point, or is that not something we're looking at doing?
Turnstiles at Putney and Hammersmith end next to the two sets of gates that open up for the walkway on non matchdays.
Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

From the recent supporters Trust meeting,  completion has now been pushed back to 2022,
A limited amount of seats may be available next season,  but that's not certain, 
Seems it will be season 2022/2023 before we see it in all its glory.

Fernhurst

Quote from: FulhamStu on February 10, 2021, 08:10:36 AM
Imagine having a room on a Friday night then the games on the Saturday with access to the health suit for the Saturday morning and lunch in the restaurant and bar before the game.  How much would you pay for that lot ?  £1000 ?

Double that ............. per person!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

70sPimlico

Quote from: Riversider on February 10, 2021, 10:16:03 AM
From the recent supporters Trust meeting,  completion has now been pushed back to 2022,
A limited amount of seats may be available next season,  but that's not certain, 
Seems it will be season 2022/2023 before we see it in all its glory.
Thats a shame

Riversider

Deeping_white

Quote from: MJG on February 10, 2021, 09:10:20 AM
Quick question - where will people enter and exit the Riverside stand from? I assume that we'd be able to do away with the "neutral end" workaround if we put turnstiles at either end so that we can control away fans going into a separate point, or is that not something we're looking at doing?
Turnstiles at Putney and Hammersmith end next to the two sets of gates that open up for the walkway on non matchdays.

Thanks MJG - do you know if the turnstiles will allow access to the Riverside and Putney as well or is it just for the Riverside? Based on the drawings I'd imagine you can't get into the Hammy end but the design makes it look like it might be possible at the Putney end?

MJG

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 10, 2021, 12:03:18 PM
Quote from: MJG on February 10, 2021, 09:10:20 AM

Thanks MJG - do you know if the turnstiles will allow access to the Riverside and Putney as well or is it just for the Riverside? Based on the drawings I'd imagine you can't get into the Hammy end but the design makes it look like it might be possible at the Putney end?
I agree not clear but I reckon they will be fully for the Riverside stand only allowing more segregtion and less crowds on the road. If I was being really cynical I reckon that whole riverside area will be for the fans in the stand only. Hope i'm proved wrong.

MJG

No reason for people to get hot under the collar on the timescales. Unlikely stadiums will be back to capacity till early next year I reckon. Also, Covid will have delayed things on site and still logistically it's been a mammoth undertaking working on and in the river.

I reckon some fans in it this autumn at the Putney end of it while the fit out inside goes ahead throughout 21/22 and as more fans are firstly allowed in the ground and then in the stand it will become more accessible.

I reckon August 2022 grand opening as we have our first home game back in the PL. :dft012:

mrmicawbers

I was led to believe you would only have access to the Riverside facilities if you had a ticket for the stand.This would include any restaurants and bars normally open to the general public along the walkway. Assume this is to segregate the way fans.I'm  sure if they policed it properly they could let home fans in other stands in if say they were season ticket holders after the game in particular.

love4ffc

***Note to everyone, please do not post images from Getty Images as they are copyrighted.  Posting of such photos can get FoF in hot water.  Thanks for everyone's help in keeping FoF on the up and up  :54:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

_Putney_

Quote from: love4ffc on February 11, 2021, 03:11:47 AM
***Note to everyone, please do not post images from Getty Images as they are copyrighted.  Posting of such photos can get FoF in hot water.  Thanks for everyone's help in keeping FoF on the up and up  :54:

Really? Even with the watermark? Sorry, had no idea!

Edit: A link to the page containing the photo would be ok, I imagine?

Logicalman

Quote from: _Putney_ on February 11, 2021, 10:39:34 AM
Quote from: love4ffc on February 11, 2021, 03:11:47 AM

Really? Even with the watermark? Sorry, had no idea!

Edit: A link to the page containing the photo would be ok, I imagine?

That might be the solution.

Getty Images permits free usage of their images only via the 'embed' option, and for non-commercial use. So basically you can use it on your own personal website/blog, though I do not believe this is an option for standard posting on a forum unfortunately, but if we can find a method, we'll let you know.
https://www.gettyimages.com/resources/embed
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

filham

Time we had a new video report on the OFFAL .

HV71