Parker out?

Parker Out!
97 (56.7%)
Give him more time
74 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 171

Classic94

Facts Not Fiction

Half a season of mediocrity and underperforming.

Time to go.

somersetwhite

Other teams have in the past changed their managers and achieved promotion, we have to as well.

We have supposedly got the best attack in the Championship, whats it been doing? Defence is no better than last year.  Wrong selections for the last 2 games. We wont win against Leeds and that will be 4 losses in a row.....

It never works out when a new manager takes a team in the Championship, why oh why do we never learn...

west kowloon white

Reluctantly coming to the same conclusion.Bring back Joka- the gamble has failed.

bog

I think there is little doubt that we are not playing up to the expectancy. I know what I would like to happen but it aint never gunna..... Slav...

092.gif 

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Ordar

His tactics dont work. Thats it. Should never have been given the job full time to begin with, as it was imperative that we get promoted this season. (which the club knew with all the loans and fairly high fees paid in he summer.

Not getting promotion would be a disaster from a financial standpoint, and will almost certainly mean losing Mitrovic

Spirit of 2000

Time to go!! Parker has to be sacked.  No show today and lucky to lose 1-0. Pathetic.

Classic94

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 14, 2019, 05:01:58 PM
Half a season of mediocrity and underperforming.

Time to go.

This. Nothing against the man. He's just not good enough for where we need to be.

Penfold

Out. I wonder what Brentford's budget is compared to Fulham? Lucky to only lose 1-0.

Mickeyboro

Given his current mansion-building (next door to Terry) in Oxshott, he wont be selling the Big Issue any time soon. Parker out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milis

+1
I've seen enough. Time for him to go.

junior white

I'm on the fence but how did West Brom do last year when they were in the same situation

Worcesterwhite

I might offend some with this post, ah give him time he's a new manager, ahh we are still in the play off places....
His tactics are useless and we are under performing, some people will argue against changing manger to someone like Chris Hughton as he might win games but not play attractive football, attractive football to me is winning football matches, end of! I would choose that any day over Parker's boring ineffective tactics!

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on December 14, 2019, 05:13:51 PM
I might offend some with this post, ah give him time he's a new manager, ahh we are still in the play off places....
His tactics are useless and we are under performing, some people will argue against changing manger to someone like Chris Hughton as he might win games but not play attractive football, attractive football to me is winning football matches, end of! I would choose that any day over Parker's boring ineffective tactics!

0001.jpeg :plus one:

@jolslover

I'd like Karanka. Would be a good appointment I think and would back him to take us up!
STH H3

One Martin Thomas

Statto

Agree he has to go but please not Hughton

Milo

Someone send Khan's boat to Qatar and get you know who back!

It would make my year.