watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitrovic...anybody else angry with him?

Started by davew, June 29, 2020, 05:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Complete idiot after 2 minutes why would he do that and deservedly get a 3 match ban and maybe cost us a chance of making the play offs? Whatever he has achieved this season has now been undone,  075.gif
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

not angry at him, was a disgusting challenge, with or without him, we are still pretty crap at the moment so makes no odds to me that hes suspended   
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

joef

I think we have been so poor before and after lockdown that this will have little effect on our play and results.

Sorry I'm just really disappointed with us this year.

South Coast White

We all knew he was more than capable of getting banned, it's just madness the timing of this. Could it possibly be out of sheer frustration as to the way in which the team are set up/playing.
Just cant understand why he chose to do this so early in the game.

grandad

Ayling has got away scot free for his elbow. Why doesn´t that surprise me.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jeroen

Quote from: South Coast White on June 29, 2020, 06:05:39 PM
We all knew he was more than capable of getting banned, it's just madness the timing of this. Could it possibly be out of sheer frustration as to the way in which the team are set up/playing.

Conspiracy theory: he wants out, even if we get promotion. Easiest way to get out is if we don't get promoted. Suarez used to do it with 'biting opponents' to secure a transfer away when the club didn't want to sell (he did it at Ajax and than at Liverpool right before a transfer) 

South Coast White

He didn't need help, he was going to go anyway.

Whitestone

Not at all. The guy has been magnificent for the team. He came with a reputation as a hot head which quite honestly we've rarely seen. Forgiven in my book. Nothing to get too excited about. It'll present opportunities for others so I'm looking forward to see how we line up tomorrow.

Sgt Fulham

I feel I should be, but hard to be mad at one of our few good performers this year.

Matt10

Not angry, just thought it was silly. Anger is too much of a theme in the world right now - leave it out of my club.

rebel

He wanted to set a 'marker' to show whose going to boss the 90 minutes plus. To be honest, it didn't work, it wasn't 'subtle', the ball had long gone. It was 'blatant'. That generally ups the opponents own game, which it did. 

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Matt10 on June 29, 2020, 06:17:51 PM
Not angry, just thought it was silly. Anger is too much of a theme in the world right now - leave it out of my club.

Nothing wrong with being angry...I'd birch him.😣

Baszab

His family booked their Summer holidays
Doesn't want to be delayed by trivia like playoffs

Lighthouse

Clearly frustration takes its toll. But shows a lack of professionalism and in the end only does harm to the side and the chances of success. More disappointed than angry.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AnOldBrownie

Yes. Needless elbow to someone's jaw...and the person wasn't expecting the blow.

I'll get over it though.

bog

I'm annoyed. After just 2 minutes a total lack of professionalism could have seen us down to 10 men with 88 minutes to go in one of our biggest games of the season. What was he thinking of?

092.gif 

SP

Statto

Don't think it makes much difference. The next few games are only, and only ever were, going to end one way, which is us making the play-offs.

The harm of not having him will also be offset by forcing Parker to try something new, which he was never going to be bold or intelligent enough to try otherwise.

In fact given all Mitro has done for us thus far, I'm a hell of long way off being angry with him.

The man is a legend.

alfie

Quote from: South Coast White on June 29, 2020, 06:05:39 PM
Can't see that reasoning, at least not that early in the game.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

South Coast White

play offs are far from certain just yet.