more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jibes that sparked Harry Maguire fight

Started by rebel, August 22, 2020, 07:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamfan666

Twig

The suspended sentence is pretty irrelevant to him, he will just avoid ever returning to Greece I would imagine. But the reputation also damage is significant. Not that our England manager seems to think it matters.

Statto

Quote from: Motspur Park on August 25, 2020, 07:09:55 AM
Quote from: alfie on August 25, 2020, 06:30:53 AM
Quote from: Enfield on August 24, 2020, 09:21:11 PM
When you are on £190K a week, you should have the sense to realize that you can't have an ordinary life,
and you also have enough sense to avoid situations which could lead to conflict.
The only way then is to never leave his house.

Of course they can leave the house..... and have a great time. Unfortunately, it is all about culture. If a 20-30 year old wants to be part of celebrity culture, down loads of shots and get p###ed in an expensive bar, of course he is more likely to get in altercations. If, however, as most international footballers do, they go to exclusive establishments and have a good time but not get out of their heads, then there is far less likelihood of trouble. Not a hard to grasp concept.... but there will always be people making excuses.
Yep exactly.

Tabby

Maguire has been dropped from the England squad.

Dodgin

I have no idea if he is guilty as charged, just a thought, knowing that English youth can get into trouble abroad. Is anyone ever found not guilty in Greece

brightster

Greek court wants €5000 bail for Harry McGuire, Man Utd have offered €4000  phil Jones and Jessie Linguard , the court is hugely disappointed and has rejected the offer!!

epsomraver

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on August 22, 2020, 03:37:50 PM
His sister was stabbed with a sharp object.

Some of you need to wait to hear the full story before making horrid remarks.
0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg

epsomraver

Quote from: grandad on August 25, 2020, 05:51:34 PM
Maguire banged to rights. Found guilty of all charges. Bet all he will get is a miniscule fine . He has yet to face any action from Manure.

some of you really talk rubbish on here, any of you ever had dealings with the Greek police? they are corrupt, nobody is ever not guilty, they are aggressive , have no translators,  they put together a case in less than  3 days without telling the defence anything about it, no translations in court.,  I can see why I don't bother to come in here much now with all the ignorant comments, Harry is not a troublemaker, he doesn't court the limelight , you people going to stand by while your sister is molested by Albanians? yes course you are!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: epsomraver on August 25, 2020, 09:34:10 PM

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: epsomraver on August 25, 2020, 09:43:37 PM
Maguire banged to rights. Found guilty of all charges. Bet all he will get is a miniscule fine . He has yet to face any action from Manure.

some of you really talk rubbish on here, any of you ever had dealings with the Greek police? they are corrupt, nobody is ever not guilty, they are aggressive , have no translators,  they put together a case in less than  3 days without telling the defence anything about it, no translations in court.,  I can see why I don't bother to come in here much now with all the ignorant comments, Harry is not a troublemaker, he doesn't court the limelight , you people going to stand by while your sister is molested by Albanians? yes course you are!!!

It's a shame you do not come on here as often as you used to epsomraver, but when you do I find myself agreeing with you as you tell it as it is, no fancy words but you talk a lot of sense. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Texas White

Quote from: epsomraver on August 25, 2020, 09:34:10 PM

Hopefully she had protection...

fulhamfan

Sounds very dodgy. I think he's innocent.
No video footage, plain clothed cops, and a rushed court case? No evidence apart from what the Greek cops said?
All this hatred on here for Harry is ridiculous. Too many mong daily mail / sun readers

Statto

Quote from: fulhamross on August 26, 2020, 10:50:45 AM
Sounds very dodgy. I think he's innocent.
No video footage, plain clothed cops, and a rushed court case? No evidence apart from what the Greek cops said?
All this hatred on here for Harry is ridiculous. Too many mong daily mail / sun readers

Yes of course because if you're siding with the Greek authorities rather than a drunk English bloke you must be xenophobic and right wing... what mongs

:doh:

john dempsey

Quote from: Dodgin on August 25, 2020, 08:37:15 PM
I have no idea if he is guilty as charged, just a thought, knowing that English youth can get into trouble abroad. Is anyone ever found not guilty in Greece
remember a bunch of Israelis were found not guilty of gang rape.

RaySmith

Wasn't the alleged  rape of a young British woman? In fact, the woman was found guilty of lying.

That was a case where justice wasn't seen to be done by many observers.

Kemosabe

I believe that case was in the Republic of Cyprus, which is a different jurisdiction.

rebel

None of us were there. Everyone is allowed an opinion, just because it's not the same as yours, doesn't make them wrong. By all accounts HM had been drinking. People do 'crazy things' under the influence. So you can't go on about the Greek police are this or are that. He spent something like over £63,000 on drink over a 3 day period.

junior white

Quote from: rebel on August 26, 2020, 05:01:52 PM

None of us were there. Everyone is allowed an opinion, just because it's not the same as yours, doesn't make them wrong. By all accounts HM had been drinking. People do 'crazy things' under the influence. So you can't go on about the Greek police are this or are that. He spent something like over £63,000 on drink over a 3 day period.
Indeed none of us where there so we dont know if he did anything or nit so we cannot say for certain that he did or didnt. Conjecture from all sides. Don't think what he spent on booze, food or his holiday is relevant, if he can afford it thats up to him, i spend what o can afford and have had some absolute banking nights out in Greece

Aside form that he has now had his appeal approved so under Greek law the previous conviction is dismissed and he is again innocent until proven guilty, very strange system.

Will be months before it gets heard now i reckon

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: junior white on August 26, 2020, 05:21:45 PM

Indeed none of us where there so we dont know if he did anything or nit so we cannot say for certain that he did or didnt. Conjecture from all sides. Don't think what he spent on booze, food or his holiday is relevant, if he can afford it thats up to him, i spend what o can afford and have had some absolute banking nights out in Greece

Aside form that he has now had his appeal approved so under Greek law the previous conviction is dismissed and he is again innocent until proven guilty, very strange system.

Agreed with the above, and what epsomraver said

rebel

Quote from: junior white on August 26, 2020, 05:21:45 PM

I wasn't commenting on what he spent on the booze. I assume it was drunk, that is a lot of booze for a party of 15 (whatever it was) to consume in 3 days.