watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jibes that sparked Harry Maguire fight

Started by rebel, August 22, 2020, 07:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Three year's and he misses Euro's and World Cup, wonder if the Judge will ask for an autograph (o.k. won't happen, money talks).

grandad

Bet he gets off with a fine & having to apologise. Any other non celeb would be banged up for a few years. He should be made an example of.
Where there's a will there's a wife

mrmicawbers

rebel

Quote from: grandad on August 22, 2020, 09:16:08 AM
Bet he gets off with a fine & having to apologise. Any other non celeb would be banged up for a few years. He should be made an example of.

Porridge and dates (dried fruit) for 3 years and having listen to plates being smashed in the prison canteen (apologies if not politically correct). 

rebel

Nero

the alleged bribe will be my client was offering to pay for any damages caused to the bar he was in

filham

Sorry no he will get no sympathy from me. I expect these highly paid sports people to be able to keep out of trouble, especially when abroad.
A couple of years National Service would do him good, at his age I new that I would be punished hard for that kind of behavior particularly when serving overseas.

Bet he is home playing in the first match of the season having been fined less than a week's wages.

bog

Wasn't Jordan Pickford involved in some brawl that is still dragging on? The action taken not the brawl.

092.gif

rebel

But doesn't he get worse from opposition fans, he and his mates have to have a 'thicker skin'.

cmg

Might delay any Chris Smalling departure from Old Trafford.

Mince n Tatties

Nero

Quote from: rebel on August 22, 2020, 11:13:33 AM
But doesn't he get worse from opposition fans, he and his mates have to have a 'thicker skin'.

He not pished then is he, thats the difference, they dont know how to drink in moderation,

Penfold

Those handcuffs are the only silverware he's seeing this year.

Jurassic Parker

His sister was stabbed with a sharp object.

Some of you need to wait to hear the full story before making horrid remarks.

ffcne

What are these footballers  doing going to these places when they are risk of having to quarantine
when returning.
3 months ago they were moaning about it being too dangerous to return to playing football.

Apparently Troy  Deeney was off to the South of France the day after Watford got relegated .
He was quite vocal about  not returning to play remaining fixtures.   

junior white

Not knowing the facts I can't comment but footballers are targets, Greece as it stands has no quarantine rules when you come back so safe to go to, so a lot of brits there as always.

I know he shouldn't react but he is human and when people abuse your loved ones it must be hard to stay calm, some of the videos doing the rounds show some of the abuse was not just F United but also aimed at his wife and things said about his young girls, so sometimes it is hard to not react.

rebel

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on August 22, 2020, 03:37:50 PM
His sister was stabbed with a sharp object.

Some of you need to wait to hear the full story before making horrid remarks.

What was the object? Was an ambulance called? Who stabbed her? How is she now? Lots of questions, have you got anymore information?   

rebel

Quote from: junior white on August 22, 2020, 05:19:43 PM
Not knowing the facts I can't comment but footballers are targets, Greece as it stands has no quarantine rules when you come back so safe to go to, so a lot of brits there as always.

I know he shouldn't react but he is human and when people abuse your loved ones it must be hard to stay calm, some of the videos doing the rounds show some of the abuse was not just F United but also aimed at his wife and things said about his young girls, so sometimes it is hard to not react.

Why go to an environment where drink could result in belligerent behaviour?, they are guaranteed targets.

junior white

Quote from: rebel on August 22, 2020, 06:04:50 PM
Quote from: junior white on August 22, 2020, 05:19:43 PM

Why go to an environment where drink could result in belligerent behaviour?, they are guaranteed targets.
I understand your point but they are entitled to holiday and enjoy themselves, everyone deserves the right to that. You can use the same argument to any number of people nut just footballers or celebrities. Just because they are high profile doesn't mean they cannot have A life

As someone said above there is a lot to come out on this i reckon